SIAR14

Chemical weapons in Syria. Is it Iran?

Rate this topic

There are news channel and social network pages claiming chemical weapons being used in Syria by Iran. What is the reality behind these news? According my knowledge use of chemical  weapon is forbidden by Iran. If some one has knowledge about these circumstance please share. 

36 minutes ago, SIAR14 said:

There are news channel and social network pages claiming chemical weapons being used in Syria by Iran. What is the reality behind these news? According my knowledge use of chemical  weapon is forbidden by Iran. If some one has knowledge about these circumstance please share. 

USA gave it to ISIS by air support and then they used it. (ofc as they say: we wanted to drop the support for our soldiers but we did a mistake and we dropped it in an ISIS headquarters).

It is forbidden by Iran & prohibited usage of mass murdering Arsenals by all Marajis of Iran.

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

It is forbidden by Iran & prohibited usage of mass murdering Arsenals by all Marajis of Iran.

Plus, the UN reports say that any 'chemical weapons' used are those captured by the invaders and subversives with western technical (how-to-use) assistance.

Remember, the UN certified that any chemicals in possession of Assad's gov't were transferred off-shore to a chemical weapons disposal vessel.

Use of chemical weapons is forbidden for all countries not just Iran. It is not surprising that US and its allies including ISIS use chemical weapons(and if necessary atomic bombs like in Japan) and no one has the right to ask question. I hate this. Saddam Hussain used chemical weapons 35 years ago in Iran-Iraq war, and no one helped Iran. We were alone fighting with a country that all countries of the world supported it, send their military generals, and military equipment. No one listened to us. We were alone fighting with whole world. Mohammad Javad Zarif said:" When we were shattered by Saddam missiles and his chemical bombs, I questioned western countries. One of them told me I don't want to listen to you".

First of all, Iran never used chemical weapons. Even if Iran used it, I'm proud of it because Iran used it to kill ISIS. I know that Iran never use chemical weapons though.

7 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Use of chemical weapons is forbidden for all countries not just Iran. It is not surprising that US and its allies including ISIS use chemical weapons(and if necessary atomic bombs like in Japan) and no one has the right to ask question. I hate this. Saddam Hussain used chemical weapons 35 years ago in Iran-Iraq war, and no one helped Iran. We were alone fighting with a country that all countries of the world supported it, send their military generals, and military equipment. No one listened to us. We were alone fighting with whole world. Mohammad Javad Zarif said:" When we were shattered by Saddam missiles and his chemical bombs, I questioned western countries. One of them told me I don't want to listen to you".

First of all, Iran never used chemical weapons. Even if Iran used it, I'm proud of it because Iran used it to kill ISIS. I know that Iran never use chemical weapons though.

Salam, chemical weapons are forbidden by international law or are they haram?

24 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

I'm proud of it because Iran used it to kill ISIS.

ISIS areas have innocent people including innocent children living there who are prevented from fleeing by ISIS. Using chemical weapons on these areas if they were used on them would be a massive war crime. 

2 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

ISIS areas have innocent people including innocent children living there who are prevented from fleeing by ISIS. Using chemical weapons on these areas if they were used on them would be a massive war crime. 

Don't worry. Iran never used that. Western media is a liar. If you want to see a fair view on news, see presstv.com

This chemical weapon is another lie just like that liar(Nikki Haley) who made a fallacious exhibition and said that Iran gave this missile to Yemen(Yemen is isolated by US and Saudi Arabia). All US government officials are liar

This is a really ridiculous claim that even with religious laws aside goes against all forms of rational thinking and is in line with the primitive and general western (especially american one) narrative that Iran are the bad guys in the world, axis of evil.

The chemical weapons are from out of the Syrian Army's stockpile. NOT Iran.  The chemical weapons were supplied to them by the Egyptians. They got a majority of them during 1973 Arab-Israeli war.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22307705

6 hours ago, iavswn said:

We must behave with such sources with caution because such as this source have a hidden enmity with muslims specially Shia muslims.

The whole day and night western media is vomiting against Iran. what about the illicit child like Israel. The plot they have orchestrated against Iran to save the face of Israel has come back to them such that now Irani army is standing on the borders of Israel. Now claiming chemical weapons etc... these are the plots. they keep doing is a major fault from thier birth