Jump to content
Ashvazdanghe

Wahhabism:The root of terrorism

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Wahhabism :The school of Ibn Taymiyyah-Root of Terrorism

 

ISIS :sex slaves

ISIS :Islamic extremism

 

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDUXcLvD_1W1kdAGDH4DKUAQmWkA88bdz

 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDUXcLvD_1W3w1xQm65SUARIQgWmwtaUH

 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brother I know most of these Terrorists are Wahhabi Sunnis and Deobandi Sunnis but Brother, You cannot blame Shaikh-ul-Islam Taqi-ud-Deen Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) & Shaikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahaab Tameemi Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) for This Terrorism. All they wanted was to destroy Shirk & Terrorism which was widespread among Muslims.

Edited by Shah Khan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Brother I know most of these Terrorists are Wahhabi Sunnis and Deobandi Sunnis but Brother, You cannot blame Shaikh-ul-Islam Taqi-ud-Deen Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) & Shaikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahaab Tameemi Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) for This Terrorism. All they wanted was to destroy Shirk & Terrorism which was widespread among Muslims.

Please tell us where this ideology is coming from then. Quran?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Brother I know most of these Terrorists are Wahhabi Sunnis and Deobandi Sunnis but Brother, You cannot blame Shaikh-ul-Islam Taqi-ud-Deen Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) & Shaikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahaab Tameemi Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) for This Terrorism. All they wanted was to destroy Shirk & Terrorism which was widespread among Muslims.

By creating more terrorism? I am afraid that I don't understand that logic.

 

 

Clearly people are admitting that there is a problem with the teachings of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab.

https://www.al-islam.org/wahhabism-ayatullah-jafar-subhani

^Read this, it will explain what is wrong with Wahhabism and why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Please tell us where this ideology is coming from then. Quran?

We are Ordered by Master Muhammad صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم (May Allah Shower His Blessings upon Master Muhammad and His Ahlul-Bayt with Peace) to Destroy Shrines and Leave Innovations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shah Khan said:

We are Ordered by Master Muhammad صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم (May Allah Shower His Blessings upon Master Muhammad and His Ahlul-Bayt with Peace) to Destroy Shrines and Leave Innovations.

So what you are saying is that ISIS is following the Quran and Sunnah. Correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

By creating more terrorism? I am afraid that I don't understand that logic.

 

 

Clearly people are admitting that there is a problem with the teachings of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab.

https://www.al-islam.org/wahhabism-ayatullah-jafar-subhani

^Read this, it will explain what is wrong with Wahhabism and why.

Brother, Aren't there any Shia Terrorists?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shiaman14 said:

So what you are saying is that ISIS is following the Quran and Sunnah. Correct?

NO! Brother, I think you are misinterpreting my Words. Although You 100% know what I am mentioning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

NO! Brother, I think you are misinterpreting my Words. Although You 100% know what I am mentioning.

I don't what you mean. We know that ISIS are terrorists; brother @Ashvazdanghe said it was Ibn Taymiyah and Abdul Wahab. You are saying Prophet (saw) said to those things.

Please clarify based on whose teachings ISIS is doing (did) what the did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Hardly, it is very rare. Shia terrorism is something that Faux News likes to believe in.

Assalam.

all the ISIS terrorist are Shia'a according to USA UK ISRAEL SAUDI UAE EMIRATE.

many wahhabies, instead of reading ibn Taymia books and ideas, they keep themselves busy with comics and hollywood movies, while they know nothing about him and while they didnt read his books. or maybe, they did and they just dont want to accept the truth.

this topic, imo, is an another useless topic, a complete waste of time. we dont even search the forum, and we open a same discussion about the subject.

Wassalam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.al-islam.org/new-analysis-wahhabi-doctrines-muhammad-husayn-ibrahimi

 

A New Analysis of Wahhabi Doctrines

A text that examines fundamental Wahhabi beliefs in comparison to those of the Ahlus Sunnah and the Shi`ah. Topics discussed within include a summarized account of the life of Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, one of the prominent figures of this movement, and some of the major ideological issues in which Wahhabis deviate from mainstream Muslims (like Tawassul, Ziyarah, Ta'wil of the Qur'an, etc.).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Nowadays either sunni muslims groups condemns wahabists&ISIS actions beside shia muslims.:h:discussion:

you've No idea what they told us in Interrogation. one of them told a friend: what are you doing? are you praying?! i thou you're a jew.

anyway, maybe in private i tell you something, Enshallah.

Edited by Haimid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cutting Somones Chest and bringing out his Liver then eating it, what kind of creature will do that? if animals do that, then it is because of their nature.

L.A Alayhem, and on their master and on Ibn Taymiah and ibn al-Wahab.

Rahmatullah ala Shohadae'ena, Assaberin Al-Muslemin LeAllahi Ta'ala. Rahmatullah Alaykom ya Abna'a Amir Al-Mo'ominin.

4345668_978.jpg

Edited by Haimid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Ibn Taymiyyah لعنه الله علیه and people who follow him are ضالین

Brother I would Love you to Respect my Masters. :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Haimid said:

Cutting Somones Chest and bringing out his Liver then eating it, what kind of creature will do that? if animals do that, then it is because of their nature.

L.A Alayhem, and on their master and on Ibn Taymiah and ibn al-Wahab.

4345668_978.jpg

We were not taught this By Shaikh-ul-Islam Taqi-ud-Deen Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) and Shaikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahaab Tameemi Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him). These People are ruining the name of these 2 Great Sunni Islamic Scholars in History. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

We were not taught this By Shaikh-ul-Islam Taqi-ud-Deen Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) and Shaikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahaab Tameemi Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him). These People are ruining the name of these 2 Great Sunni Islamic Scholars in History. :( 

then you should read their books perfectly and carefully or move to an another country since Wahhabi countries wont let you know the truth and thanks to media they fill your eyes with lies only.

move here and we show you what kind of ideology and words they said/has about Shia'a. about Ali a.s and even about the prophet s.a.w.w, about a mother that can do something with his son. or when her husband isnt at home and what kind of things she can do in his absence.

sorry i've no interest to talk about such discussion as i mentioned above its a complete waste of time, so apologies me if didnt reply to you next time.

Wassalam.

Edited by Haimid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Haimid said:

then you should read their books perfectly and carefully or move to an another country since Wahhabi countries wont let you know the truth and thanks to media they fill your eyes with lies only.

Brother! Can you give a List of Wahhabi Countries? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Shah Khan I don't see how you could say this isn't from Ibn Taymiyyah. He gave verdicts that permitted the killing of rafidha (shia). The followers of Ibn Abdul-Wahab attacked the sunni ottoman empire, put a siege against the people of Mecca who they labled as "mushrikun", raided Ahsa and Karbala. Ibn Abdul-Wahab was the first to make an alliance with the saudi royal family which is why Saudi religious establishment is still controlled by the descendants of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahab. Ottoman scholars also called the wahabis "khawarij". Its pretty clearly the same ideology when you study their history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mu’awiya s intention from sunni Islam view (Eng sub)

@Shah Khan brother did you know that Hadith about Najd & horns of Satan just came in Sunni Islam sources & in shia hadiths it doesn’t exist . Sorry for your disturbing by mentioning your masters but their doctrine causes current conflict between Wahabist country of KSA & already Malaysia that was famous for its religion tolerance nowadays becomes a Wahabi country day to day that their first act was banning of practicing of shia Islam at Malaysia by influence of Zakir Naik & KSA on them & currently Pakistan is not a safe place for shia muslims.:blush::sorry:

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shi3i_jadeed said:

@Shah Khan I don't see how you could say this isn't from Ibn Taymiyyah. He gave verdicts that permitted the killing of rafidha (shia). The followers of Ibn Abdul-Wahab attacked the sunni ottoman empire, put a siege against the people of Mecca who they labled as "mushrikun", raided Ahsa and Karbala. Ibn Abdul-Wahab was the first to make an alliance with the saudi royal family which is why Saudi religious establishment is still controlled by the descendants of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahab. Ottoman scholars also called the wahabis "khawarij". Its pretty clearly the same ideology when you study their history. 

Yeah I read about Wahhabi History. They were backed up by British.

 

7 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Mu’awiya s intention from sunni Islam view (Eng sub)

@Shah Khan brother did you know that Hadith about Najd & horns of Satan just came in Sunni Islam sources & in shia hadiths it doesn’t exist . Sorry for your disturbing by mentioning your masters but their doctrine causes current conflict between Wahabist country of KSA & already Malaysia that was famous for its religion tolerance nowadays becomes a Wahabi country day to day that their first act was banning of practicing of shia Islam at Malaysia by influence of Zakir Naik & KSA on them & currently Pakistan is not a safe place for shia muslims.:blush::sorry:

JazaakAllah Brother for Love and Respect :). I know the Hadith Brother. Mainstream Sunnis refer this Hadith and say Najd is in Iraq.

And you know what the most Interesting part is? The Sunni Muslim Scholar you gave above, His name is Maulana Ishaq Bhatti Faisalabadi رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) and he Himself Praise Shaikh-ul-Islam Taqi-ud-Deen Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) & Shaikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahaab Tameemi Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him)  . :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×