Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ashvazdanghe

Wahhabism:The root of terrorism

Rate this topic

Wahhabism :The school of Ibn Taymiyyah-Root of Terrorism

ISIS :sex slaves

ISIS :Islamic extremism

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDUXcLvD_1W1kdAGDH4DKUAQmWkA88bdz

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDUXcLvD_1W3w1xQm65SUARIQgWmwtaUH

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Brother I know most of these Terrorists are Wahhabi Sunnis and Deobandi Sunnis but Brother, You cannot blame Shaikh-ul-Islam Taqi-ud-Deen Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) & Shaikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahaab Tameemi Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) for This Terrorism. All they wanted was to destroy Shirk & Terrorism which was widespread among Muslims.

Edited by Shah Khan

24 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Brother I know most of these Terrorists are Wahhabi Sunnis and Deobandi Sunnis but Brother, You cannot blame Shaikh-ul-Islam Taqi-ud-Deen Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) & Shaikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahaab Tameemi Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) for This Terrorism. All they wanted was to destroy Shirk & Terrorism which was widespread among Muslims.

Please tell us where this ideology is coming from then. Quran?

14 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

By creating more terrorism? I am afraid that I don't understand that logic.

Clearly people are admitting that there is a problem with the teachings of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab.

https://www.al-islam.org/wahhabism-ayatullah-jafar-subhani

^Read this, it will explain what is wrong with Wahhabism and why.

2 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Please tell us where this ideology is coming from then. Quran?

We are Ordered by Master Muhammad صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم (May Allah Shower His Blessings upon Master Muhammad and His Ahlul-Bayt with Peace) to Destroy Shrines and Leave Innovations.

Just now, Shah Khan said:

We are Ordered by Master Muhammad صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم (May Allah Shower His Blessings upon Master Muhammad and His Ahlul-Bayt with Peace) to Destroy Shrines and Leave Innovations.

So what you are saying is that ISIS is following the Quran and Sunnah. Correct?

6 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

By creating more terrorism? I am afraid that I don't understand that logic.

Clearly people are admitting that there is a problem with the teachings of Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab.

https://www.al-islam.org/wahhabism-ayatullah-jafar-subhani

^Read this, it will explain what is wrong with Wahhabism and why.

Brother, Aren't there any Shia Terrorists?

1 minute ago, shiaman14 said:

So what you are saying is that ISIS is following the Quran and Sunnah. Correct?

NO! Brother, I think you are misinterpreting my Words. Although You 100% know what I am mentioning.

2 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

NO! Brother, I think you are misinterpreting my Words. Although You 100% know what I am mentioning.

I don't what you mean. We know that ISIS are terrorists; brother @Ashvazdanghe said it was Ibn Taymiyah and Abdul Wahab. You are saying Prophet (saw) said to those things.

Please clarify based on whose teachings ISIS is doing (did) what the did.

18 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Hardly, it is very rare. Shia terrorism is something that Faux News likes to believe in.

Assalam.

all the ISIS terrorist are Shia'a according to USA UK ISRAEL SAUDI UAE EMIRATE.

many wahhabies, instead of reading ibn Taymia books and ideas, they keep themselves busy with comics and hollywood movies, while they know nothing about him and while they didnt read his books. or maybe, they did and they just dont want to accept the truth.

this topic, imo, is an another useless topic, a complete waste of time. we dont even search the forum, and we open a same discussion about the subject.

Wassalam.

https://www.al-islam.org/new-analysis-wahhabi-doctrines-muhammad-husayn-ibrahimi

A New Analysis of Wahhabi Doctrines

A text that examines fundamental Wahhabi beliefs in comparison to those of the Ahlus Sunnah and the Shi`ah. Topics discussed within include a summarized account of the life of Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, one of the prominent figures of this movement, and some of the major ideological issues in which Wahhabis deviate from mainstream Muslims (like Tawassul, Ziyarah, Ta'wil of the Qur'an, etc.).

33 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Nowadays either sunni muslims groups condemns wahabists&ISIS actions beside shia muslims.:h:discussion:

you've No idea what they told us in Interrogation. one of them told a friend: what are you doing? are you praying?! i thou you're a jew.

anyway, maybe in private i tell you something, Enshallah.

Edited by Haimid

Cutting Somones Chest and bringing out his Liver then eating it, what kind of creature will do that? if animals do that, then it is because of their nature.

L.A Alayhem, and on their master and on Ibn Taymiah and ibn al-Wahab.

Rahmatullah ala Shohadae'ena, Assaberin Al-Muslemin LeAllahi Ta'ala. Rahmatullah Alaykom ya Abna'a Amir Al-Mo'ominin.

4345668_978.jpg

Edited by Haimid

5 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Ibn Taymiyyah لعنه الله علیه and people who follow him are ضالین

Brother I would Love you to Respect my Masters. :grin:

Just now, Haimid said:

Cutting Somones Chest and bringing out his Liver then eating it, what kind of creature will do that? if animals do that, then it is because of their nature.

L.A Alayhem, and on their master and on Ibn Taymiah and ibn al-Wahab.

4345668_978.jpg

We were not taught this By Shaikh-ul-Islam Taqi-ud-Deen Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) and Shaikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahaab Tameemi Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him). These People are ruining the name of these 2 Great Sunni Islamic Scholars in History. :( 

5 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

We were not taught this By Shaikh-ul-Islam Taqi-ud-Deen Ahmad ibn Taymiyyah Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him) and Shaikh-ul-Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahaab Tameemi Hanbali رحمه الله (Allah have Mercy upon Him). These People are ruining the name of these 2 Great Sunni Islamic Scholars in History. :( 

then you should read their books perfectly and carefully or move to an another country since Wahhabi countries wont let you know the truth and thanks to media they fill your eyes with lies only.

move here and we show you what kind of ideology and words they said/has about Shia'a. about Ali a.s and even about the prophet s.a.w.w, about a mother that can do something with his son. or when her husband isnt at home and what kind of things she can do in his absence.

sorry i've no interest to talk about such discussion as i mentioned above its a complete waste of time, so apologies me if didnt reply to you next time.

Wassalam.

Edited by Haimid