Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ignoring impurity allowed by ayatollah?

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salam,

has someone ever heard that a person is allowed to ignore impurity? I can't live with that. I have a few problems and it makes it even worse. I just want a normal life but I can't. I am allowed to pray even if I had gas coming out while praying because of my problems with that. Is there the possibility to ignore impurities to? When I ask my ayatollah (Makarem Shirazz or Khamenai still not sure) I just get the standard answer "if you are not 100% sure". But this don't help me. I just can deal with that. Problems don't just disappear 

thank you 

Salam 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, newmembershia said:

I am sure. But impurity is all over. I'm afraid of impurity. Afraid to buy new stuff because it could get impure. I need to ignore all kinds of impurities for a while. 

You can ignore impurities except when it comes to salah, where you need to be in a state of purity.

• Basic Members

salam,

it's hard to explain. I might have borderline. An psychological disease. I'm having trouble with myself since ever. I have the problem that I can't deal with impurity. It's my fold that I made few things impure by sins (playing with myself). By many accidents, this impurity transfered till I am not able to live normally. But it is not just because of my sins. I never was able to deal with it. I sit hours on the toilett and sometimew have to shower afterwards because I managed to make myself impure. I can't get on public toiletts because I manage to make my whole clothes impure. I'm afraid of wet dreams (sometimes playing with myself was a precaution, so I don't make my bed impure). I simply can't deal with this issue. I have many problems in life since ever. Fasting is hell for me, because I imagine that I have something in my mouth. I'm really afraid of Ramadan. I have many problems with my religion. Althoug I pray, I do Ramadan, I pay my khums, I don't drink smoke or anything else I'm still afraid of dying 24/7. I have a lot of prayers to redo. I couldn't pray because gas was coming out. Till I was allowed to ignored it. khamenai told me I have to make wudu for every prayer. wudu takes about 5-7 min for me. Doing it bevore the noon, afternoon and Morning prayer is to much. It takes to long and makes me exhausted. You might think I have the devile telling me all this stuff but I'm having doubts since I' m 10 (started to pray very early). That musst be something psychological. I just want to life normal. I'm going to see a psychologist next week by the way. 

I appreciate your help :)

thank you!

salam

• Advanced Member

Believe me. You have no problem in your self. 

This is a kind of forceful disorder.

You are actually not having anything but feeling it.

Because you're thinking too much on it.

No Allah will not punish you in this way no matter how much sins you have.

His door is always open for people who turn to Him.

Problem is with your consciousness.

Imam Ali (a.s)said - Those who are over cautious will get destroyed. 

Because they will lack peace and tranquility.

If you have stomach problem, check your diet. Drink lots of water and lessen your food.

Do wudhu after every prayer to make sure you are taahir. Make your wudhu shorter. Drop all Mustahabats until everything becomes normal.

Try to spend time with good friends.

Travel and watch good Islamic Movies.

Relax brother. Allah never punishes His servant this way. He is Most Merciful.

• Basic Members

Salam,

i can't understand why I'm not allowed "not to take care about impurities". I mean, if I'm allowed to ignore gas coming out, why can't i just ignore impurities? The only answer I get is:

" The only way to get rid of obsession is to not paying attention to that. His duty is to act like other ordinary religious people, even though he might imagine this is not enough, and he has no extra duty.  In other words, he should not inform him self about impurity"

This doesn't help me! Why is this so hard? Is there any Marja who would allow me this? I just want an easy life without all this trouble. 

Salam

• Advanced Member
On 2/14/2018 at 6:07 PM, Hassan- said:

You can ignore impurities except when it comes to salah, where you need to be in a state of purity.

But even in salah, If I'm not 100% sure my clothes are impure, can I pray wearing them right?

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
15 hours ago, newmembershia said:

But then I would have to shower every time before praying. That wouldn't be the answer 

Salam,

looks like no one can help me. Could someone do me the favor to ask a marja in Arabic? Seems like they don't necessarily understand me in English 

thank you :)

Obsessive verdict (Ayatollah Khamenei's imitation)

بزرگ نمایی کوچک نمایی
Hi, I'm not tired. I'm obsessed. My corner is unclean. I'm still in my seat. I doubt whether my clothes have reached this place. Are you unclean or not? Of course, I did not see the stain or moisture, but I did not notice please help. Thankful. 
Imitation Reference: The Grand Ayatullah of Khamenei (Demonstrator)
The answer for obsessive-compulsive dispensation is not an answer to Islam, because if obsessive-wise, it was not in doubt and its discretion was not for Satan.
It is obligatory to abandon the obsession because it is obsessed with indoctrination of Satan, which leads to evasion of God and the abandonment of deeds. And, my dear Imam Sadiq (pbuh), he does not consider the obsessive one wise and introduces him as the devil. 
Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him) says: Satan can not be tempted to act against human beings, unless one returns from the remembrance of God and does not set God's command, and prohibits his insignificance. 
Abdullah bin Sennan says: I told the Imam Sadiq (AS) a man who was obsessed with ablution, then I said: He is a wise man, Imam said: How wise, while following Satan? 
Therefore, obsession with Satan is obeyed by Satan instead of obeying God's commandment and the Prophet before he is following Allah and reason. 
Belief and obedience to God will obliterate obsession. And if a person is excessive in religious matters, the perpetrator is forbidden. 

Imam Khomeini says that temptation is from Satan, and it is not permissible for a person to pay attention to it, but should be in purity and neglect, and Ghusl and Ablution should act as ordinary people. 
Somewhere else, he says: Obsession should not be overlooked. If he does, he has forbidden the work. Do not do any more than once. If done, it's forbidden. 

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) says: "My best thing is to ablution with a fashion (750 grams) of water, and to wash with one (three liters) of water." 

Interestingly, obsessive individuals are never obsessed with finance! It is, therefore, good that, whenever they are obsessed with themselves, they pledge to pay some as a fine to the poor, the effect of this is that a person becomes serious in the fight against obscurantism.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Basic Members

Salam,

thank you. The main problem is, it is not doubting if something became impure. It's that I can't deal with impurities. While peeing I Deal to make myself impure. When there is something bleeding I manage to make myself impure. There is no obsessions. I just can't deal with it. 

10 hours ago, newmembershia said:

Salam,

thank you. The main problem is, it is not doubting if something became impure. It's that I can't deal with impurities. While peeing I Deal to make myself impure. When there is something bleeding I manage to make myself impure. There is no obsessions. I just can't deal with it. 

5 hours ago, newmembershia said:

Salam,

I see that you can't help me to. I'm still thankful for your help guys. It seems like my life is written to be like this. There are people outside who can live a peaceful and happy life and there a people like me. Still appreciate all your efforts 

salam

Salam your problem is solvable but it needs patience & help from expertise (such as physiological doctor)  in this case .I pray that you can overcome it and have a normal life 

3 hours ago, newmembershia said:

That is the answer I got

from

سید علی فاطمی

"He should not pay attention to his thoughts and consider everything Tahir , and consider himself with Wudu"

what do you think does this mean?

It means that everything that you touch or have connection with it consider it by default as Taheri (pure) & once you have wudu you are Tahir & everything that you touch is Tahir by default.

Also you can contact with Sheikh Mateen Charbonneau 

https://mateenjc.com

https://mateenjc.com/about/

https://mateenjc.com/contact-2/

that he has experience in such cases.

https://mateenjc.com/documentary/

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Basic Members

Salam,

thank you very much. I have an appointment in 10 days by a psychologist. I'm afraid that he is going to say me to "get ride of my religion" but by god I'm an muslim

hamdulilallah and there is no other religion which seems to

be so true than Islam. Especially Shia. 

I still have an understanding problem based on the fact that I'm not native. Impure substance like blood are still impure for me right? But the things I made impure in the past are pure know? Or what is meant especially? What does the wudu make? 

Thank you so much. I will include you in my prayers :)

salam

Shia Islam is for that make your lif easy if you do it without Waswas it helps you that get rid of this problem inshaAllah.

Impure substances are always impure .

the things that that was impure if you don’t see impure substance affect (smell & color) on it ,it’s now pure

wudu   is a type of ghusl for everyday use so it’s like complete ghusl Pures you from impurity.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member

سبحان الله

Thy Lord is All-Mighty and the Creators of the Worlds,

Oh Mu’mineen,

Do not harm thyself with jealousy upon the nation of Muhammad,

And behave well with the questioner,

For surely,

He shall find enlightenment through Worship and Patience.

Dealing with brain Lock

On 2/14/2018 at 9:28 PM, Hassan- said:

Wa alaykum as-Salam.

What other answer do you want though? If you aren't 100% sure of something being impure then it's pure, it is that simple. What are you worried about?

No, then you should see it as pure, or count it as pure

@newmembershia Have you ever read " Jurisprudence made easy " ? You can find this relatively easy book on sistani.org 
If not, or a pretty long time ago I suggest considering reading it again, or at least relevant chapters.

• Advanced Member

If it can help you even a little bit, know that by not eating too late in the evening (and not staying late in front of a screen also, to a certain extent), you will avoid wet dreams 99% of the time. I can guarantee you that, you do not need to sin to avoid wet dreams: just follow this advice (by the way, didn't the Prophet saw say that eating too much arises satanic desires?).

I would recommand eating 5 hours before bed to make sure. Personally, every time I got a wet dream was because of eating late or too much, the food not being fully digested when I was sleeping. One or two times, it was because my sleep was disrupted by staying too late in front of a screen.

• Basic Members

Salam,

i received a few answers from some Marjas: 

shirazi:

As mentioned in your previous inquiries, this person should act like other ordinary religious people and has no extra duty.

Khamenai:

In this regard you may refer to the expert consultants who have experience in this field.
Director of the site's fiqh section

@Ashvazdanghe what do. you think does this mean?

thank you

• 4 months later...
On 2/24/2018 at 4:03 PM, newmembershia said:

Khamenai:

In this regard you may refer to the expert consultants who have experience in this field.
Director of the site's fiqh section

Salam I prefer this because ,I don't recognize Shirazi as a Qualified Marja & there is many doubts about his Risalah that stolen from his late brother & here its allowed to that you ask help from other Marja like as Grand  Ayatollah Sistian.

• Advanced Member

If you go see a psychologist then make sure it's a Muslim psychologist that understands the Islamic rulings. If you go to a regular psychologist then he/she will only make you do/face the things you fear which in worst case scenario could be haram. So be careful and also consult religious scholars.