Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Perform salah

Rate this topic

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, converter said:

I really want to know is it bad that i get excited/happy that im about to pray? But its making me think to myself am i not fearing Allah enough ? 

No, I look forward to salat too. It's like Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى gave me another opportunity to prostrate in front of him. :yahoo:

43 minutes ago, converter said:

I really want to know is it bad that i get excited/happy that im about to pray? But its making me think to myself am i not fearing Allah enough ? 

Good for you. Avoid sins and be watchful on what you do. May Allah give you more spiritual feeling

• Advanced Member
On 2/12/2018 at 4:19 PM, converter said:

Salaam,
That is a great feeling, may Allah s.w.t preserve it and increase it inshAllah, it does not mean you dont have fear of Allah s.w.t, you should know how you are on that subject by your behaviour and other natural signs through muraqabah.

Every lover seeks to meet their Beloved, and speak to them, and the Beloved of all believing men and women, is Allah s.w.t, stay away from doubt.

And All praise belongs to God, the All-Seeing, the All-Knowing, Lord of the heavens and the earth.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it’s great you’re excited to pray. It means you’re more likely to continue praying on time or less likely to suddenly stop praying in shaa Allah.

Not many people I think can say they’re excited to pray. 

• Veteran Member
On 2/12/2018 at 6:49 AM, converter said:

Salaam.

Allah is to be loved. Fear him out of respect; fear disappointing him.