Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Khabib quotes Imam Ali a.s. on his instagram

Rate this topic

baradar_jackson

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

First, who is that and what does it say in the picture? I have no idea.

Khabib Nurmagomedov is a mixed martial artist. Truly a superb fighter. I recommend you go watch all his fights. Like, right now.

And I don't know what the picture says either. It's in Russian. I can only read the name at the bottom (Ali Ibn Abu Talib)

7 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Numbar wan cantendar 

Thank you for God. God is nambar wan. Everything else is nothing

• Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, Ali Salhab said:

@yasahebalzaman.313 well he is a sunni so I it isn't shocking tbh

Ah my bad, I didn't know... Then probably this is why he's undefeated since he likes ahlulbayt and he doesn't have hate towards them like the rest of the sunnis.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Ah my bad, I didn't know... Then probably this is why he's undefeated since he likes ahlulbayt and he doesn't have hate towards them like the rest of the sunnis.

lol... come on man...

It doesn't work that way.

• Advanced Member
32 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

lol... come on man...

It doesn't work that way.

How does it work? The best fighters of all time were shias, and mostly they were underground or either suspended for life because they were too dangerous for this sports. I personally know two of them. And its a plain fact that the one who relies on ahlulbayt, truly relies on them like he genuinely relies on his parents wont ever be let down. We only get stronger in life by getting closer to them. And by the way i'm a women.

7 hours ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

Some people asked the meaning.  One person said: I’m sorry I don’t know what this means but I know it holds value to you .. so it’s wonderful  

112,014 likes (I wonder if some people liked it, even though they don't know the language. :)

Somebody posted this, so it might be a translation: 

our life consists of two days. One, when this day is useful. And don’t be so proud of yourself when this comes. And second, when this day is harmful for you, and do your best to be patient until this day ends. 

Well, I never said something otherwise? I just was curious what It meant? Is that wrong? It is not every day when famous people share such thing?

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

How does it work? The best fighters of all time were shias, and mostly they were underground or either suspended for life because they were too dangerous for this sports. I personally know two of them. And its a plain fact that the one who relies on ahlulbayt, truly relies on them like he genuinely relies on his parents wont ever be let down. We only get stronger in life by getting closer to them. And by the way i'm a women.

Sure, but you also have to realise that Allah is fair. If someone who isn't Muslim trains harder with more dedication than a Muslim, the Muslim won't win. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Sure, but you also have to realise that Allah is fair. If someone who isn't Muslim trains harder with more dedication than a Muslim, the Muslim won't win. 

Of course. Not one is born ready not even legends. 

For example check how Mike tyson mentions how he would dream of his opponent beating him and how he used to be scared to death of loosing the fight, this is what made him train harder which made him one of the top fighters. 

Http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S9MtJ164XJI

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Wise Muslim said:

Cool.

Khabib is my favourite fighter. I even have my own papakha. 

I think Khabib smashes Tony Ferguson. His wrestling is simply world class ahead of the division.

Man Khabib is good but Ferguson is just next level, his BJJ and awkward stand up will be too much. Khabib only has good striking because of the paranoia of the takedowns whereas Tony will just go in. Khabib is definitely better than Conor but Tony is pushing it. Big Tony fan here :clap: Oh yh also do you know what Dana White is talking about half the time, like not stripping Conor and this fight being for the unified. 

• Veteran Member
On 06/02/2018 at 6:47 PM, Ali Salhab said:

Man Khabib is good but Ferguson is just next level, his BJJ and awkward stand up will be too much. Khabib only has good striking because of the paranoia of the takedowns whereas Tony will just go in. Khabib is definitely better than Conor but Tony is pushing it. Big Tony fan here :clap: Oh yh also do you know what Dana White is talking about half the time, like not stripping Conor and this fight being for the unified. 

Tony Ferguson got easily taken down and beat up by guys like Kevin Lee and Micheal Johnson. 

What do you think Khabib will do to him once he takes him down? Tony Ferguson will not be able to submit Khabib because he will be focused too much on trying to breathe and survive the Khabib onslaught.

Also, I think Dana White is still unsure if Conor will return so he doesn't want to rule him out completely from the lightweight title picture.

I honestly do believe McGregor will be able to negotiate a deal and fight the winner of Tony vs Khabib. 

• Moderators
On 2/6/2018 at 1:01 PM, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

Rest of Sunnis have hate towards Ahlulbait? That is very unlikely. Sunnis send salam and salawat to Prophet Muhammad, His family and companions and even some of them go so far to add the second and third generation. You don't find them like us of how we act towards the chaliphas. I recently posted a topic of Sunni beliefs about Abu Bakr and many shias just mock him. Do you find any Sunni who mock the prophet family like that? 

• Moderators
On 2/6/2018 at 5:58 PM, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Exactly, this is why Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is Justice in ever matter. 

Edited by Dhulfikar

• Advanced Member
15 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

Rest of Sunnis have hate towards Ahlulbait? That is very unlikely. Sunnis send salam and salawat to Prophet Muhammad, His family and companions and even some of them go so far to add the second and third generation. You don't find them like us of how we act towards the chaliphas. I recently posted a topic of Sunni beliefs about Abu Bakr and many shias just mock him. Do you find any Sunni who mock the prophet family like that?

The majority are like that. And even the ones that do salawat they just appear to be loving them, they don't love them. Of course there are exceptions and I felicitate these people for their purity. They are sunnis by name but shias in their heart. There is No in between, either you accept ahlulbayt as the first caliphate or you don't.

Anyway I Refuse to feel Neutral about the people who oppressed sayeda fatima, who were the indirect facilitators to Ashura tragedy, and who mostly were the root cause for the oppression of ahlulbayt. If you feel less than that then to me it's like i'm betraying ahlulbayt.

Edited by yasahebalzaman.313

• Moderators

The majority are like that. And even the ones that do salawat they just appear to be loving them, they don't love them. Of course there are exceptions and I felicitate these people for their purity. They are sunnis by name but shias in their heart. There is No in between, either you accept ahlulbayt as the first caliphate or you don't.

Anyway I Refuse to feel Neutral about the people who oppressed sayeda fatima, who were the indirect facilitators to Ashura tragedy, and who mostly were the root cause for the oppression of ahlulbayt. If you feel less than that then to me it's like i'm betraying ahlulbayt.

I'm talking about your claim that they hate Ahlulbait (as), that is very big claim without any proof. You really need to stop have negative thinking about current living Sunnis who have nothing to do with oppression of Fatima (as) that happened 1400 years ago.

There is No in between, either you accept ahlulbayt as the first caliphate or you don't.

So what happen when you actually don't accept them first? Most of the Muslims are born Muslims with their own sects, accepting whatever their forefathers or sect say without seeking the truth. These people mostly don't have any hate toward Ahlulbait (as) and they view the whole caliphate very differently than us, but still Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is so merciful that have promised for them Paradise if they don't have any hate toward the family of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and Obey Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

Edited by Dhulfikar

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

lol got mounted by Kevin Lee

He got mounted by Kevin Lee through a technical error of trying to finish the fight 2 quickly by submitting him. On the feet Kevin Lee wasnt touching him at all except the one time he stunned him by an eye poke. Khabib will defo get outstruck by Ferguson's awkwardness and Ferguson is definitely no chump on the floor. Bravo gave him his special belt of his waist and he won a belt of his back. Thats just me tho bro. Your opinion to you and mine to me. We'll see soon.

• Veteran Member
11 hours ago, Ali Salhab said:

He got mounted by Kevin Lee through a technical error of trying to finish the fight 2 quickly by submitting him. On the feet Kevin Lee wasnt touching him at all except the one time he stunned him by an eye poke. Khabib will defo get outstruck by Ferguson's awkwardness and Ferguson is definitely no chump on the floor. Bravo gave him his special belt of his waist and he won a belt of his back. Thats just me tho bro. Your opinion to you and mine to me. We'll see soon.

You do realise Khabib does Sambo right? He's not just a wrestler.

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Dhulfikar said:

I'm talking about your claim that they hate Ahlulbait (as), that is very big claim without any proof. You really need to stop have negative thinking about current living Sunnis who have nothing to do with oppression of Fatima (as) that happened 1400 years ago.

So what happen when you actually don't accept them first? Most of the Muslims are born Muslims with their own sects, accepting whatever their forefathers or sect say without seeking the truth. These people mostly don't have any hate toward Ahlulbait (as) and they view the whole caliphate very differently than us, but still Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is so merciful that have promised for them Paradise if they don't have any hate toward the family of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and Obey Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

You think i base my statements based on imaginary facts? I know what I'm talking about.Try to place ahlulbayt above omar and abu bakr and othman and see how they would react. As I said there is no in between. Any man who has a sane mind and do some knowledge research will automatically dislike omar and abu bakr and incline towards imam ali(as).

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

You think i base my statements based on imaginary facts? I know what I'm talking about.Try to place ahlulbayt above omar and abu bakr and othman and see how they would react. As I said there is no in between. Any man who has a sane mind and do some knowledge research will automatically dislike omar and abu bakr and incline towards imam ali(as).

What does it even matter if they see the Khalifas more highly than the Prophet family, at least they do not hate Ahlulbait (as). 

Any man who has a sane mind and do some knowledge research will automatically dislike omar and abu bakr and incline towards imam ali(as).

There are people who have sane mind and have full knowledge that came to conclusion to like them all.

Edited by Dhulfikar

• Advanced Member
41 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

What does it even matter if they see the Khalifas more highly than the Prophet family, at least they do not hate Ahlulbait (as). 

There are people who have sane mind and have full knowledge that came to conclusion to like them all.

Well it surely doesn't matter to you. So you can see what's in their heart to judge if they truly hate them or not?

Who decides if these people are sane? You? I don't think you'd be able to use the right criteria for this important matter.

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

You do realise Khabib does Sambo right? He's not just a wrestler.

His background is wrestling, sambo, and judo and he is a very high level in all of them.

His dad wants him to retire but I want him to absolutely break MMA before he retires.

• Moderators

Well it surely doesn't matter to you. So you can see what's in their heart to judge if they truly hate them or not?

And you can? Show me once where current living Sunnis express their hatred to their 4 khalifa and his family. You can find little perhaps (some nut wahhabi salafi, who are very little in number), because they do not hate them. The Prophet Family is praised in their Sahih narrations.

Who decides if these people are sane? You? I don't think you'd be able to use the right criteria for this important matter.

People who have sound mind are sane. Jonathan Brown is sane.

Edited by Dhulfikar