Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Khabib quotes Imam Ali a.s. on his instagram

Rate this topic

baradar_jackson

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Ali Salhab said:

Yeah and his stand up is by far worse

Greatly exaggerated.

People think if you're not doing flying leg kicks like Wonderboy then you are a bad stand up fighter. Khabib's stand up is just fine, but you have to view it in context of his overall program: he uses it to set up takedowns. He's not trying to exchange blows with the opponent.

Also: his chin has been tested. The man has a Dagestani mountain rock of a chin.

• Advanced Member
On 14/02/2018 at 3:32 PM, Dhulfikar said:

This is because there is two versions, theirs and us, but I believe mostly they are Ignorant about Imam al Mahdi (as), thus have no option toward him.

I'm just saying, if they show animosity to "our Mahdi", they are nasibis.

• Advanced Member
On 14/02/2018 at 4:09 AM, baradar_jackson said:

Greatly exaggerated.

People think if you're not doing flying leg kicks like Wonderboy then you are a bad stand up fighter. Khabib's stand up is just fine, but you have to view it in context of his overall program: he uses it to set up takedowns. He's not trying to exchange blows with the opponent.

Also: his chin has been tested. The man has a Dagestani mountain rock of a chin.

He got stunned by Michael Johnson so when was his chin proved? When he received a spinning heel kick as Barboza slipped which takes the power out of the hit while Barboza was gassed? Who said you need to strike like Wonderboy to be a good striker, that was your assumption. Let truth be told, he's extremely powerful with crazy good wrestling but his standup has many technical gaps. People don't give Tony a chance and the only thing they say is Michael Johnson beat him (even though he broke his forearm and he still won a round is ignored) or he got mounted by Kevin Lee which is flawed because he got out and it was a error he made on the floor for the first time in 8 fights.

• Veteran Member
On 2/16/2018 at 8:14 AM, Ali Salhab said:

He got stunned by Michael Johnson so when was his chin proved? When he received a spinning heel kick as Barboza slipped which takes the power out of the hit while Barboza was gassed? Who said you need to strike like Wonderboy to be a good striker, that was your assumption. Let truth be told, he's extremely powerful with crazy good wrestling but his standup has many technical gaps. People don't give Tony a chance and the only thing they say is Michael Johnson beat him (even though he broke his forearm and he still won a round is ignored) or he got mounted by Kevin Lee which is flawed because he got out and it was a error he made on the floor for the first time in 8 fights.

Joe Rogan can say it as much as he wants. Khabib did NOT get stunned by Michael Johnson.

And if you think a kick from Edson friggin Barboza - tired or not tired - can be shrugged off by just anyone... I don't know what to tell you.

• Advanced Member
On 2/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, baradar_jackson said:

Joe Rogan can say it as much as he wants. Khabib did NOT get stunned by Michael Johnson.

And if you think a kick from Edson friggin Barboza - tired or not tired - can be shrugged off by just anyone... I don't know what to tell you.

He did get stunned and the Barboza kick 100% doesn't prove his chin. You're picking and choosing what you want to see but anyway the fight's gonna be soon, may the best man win!

• Veteran Member
On 2/16/2018 at 2:50 PM, Ali Salhab said:

He did get stunned and the Barboza kick 100% doesn't prove his chin. You're picking and choosing what you want to see but anyway the fight's gonna be soon, may the best man win!

He did not get stunned. Watch the fight with the commentary muted. He shrugs it off and keeps on trucking. 

The Barboza kick proves everything. That wasn't a butterfly tap, it had mustard on it. Landed right on the money. Khabib didn't even flinch. I don't care how fatigued he was; he's still Edson Barboza and that kick would still at least affect any other fighter in the world. It didn't faze Khabib because Khabib is a different species.

• Advanced Member
On 2/17/2018 at 12:56 AM, baradar_jackson said:

He did not get stunned. Watch the fight with the commentary muted. He shrugs it off and keeps on trucking. 

The Barboza kick proves everything. That wasn't a butterfly tap, it had mustard on it. Landed right on the money. Khabib didn't even flinch. I don't care how fatigued he was; he's still Edson Barboza and that kick would still at least affect any other fighter in the world. It didn't faze Khabib because Khabib is a different species.

I don't think we was watching the same thing but we can agree to disagree.

• Advanced Member

@DhulfikarYou would be surprised of the amount of scarcity of sane people in this world.

Anyway, Check this video out since you were so persistent that sunna don't hate ahlulbayt or whatever else you were saying. This speaker is saying: Omar Bin l khattab came, if you don't open the door he will break it. He repeated in an utterly disgusting way over and over again.

ALL of them acknowledge the oppression on ahlulbayt but they are TOO blind to be guided. In the end Sayeda fatima al zahraa Cursed them. What more do you want.

WAKE UP.

Edited by yasahebalzaman.313

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

@DhulfikarYou would be surprised of the amount of scarcity of sane people in this world.

Anyway, Check this video out since you were so persistent that sunna don't hate ahlulbayt or whatever else you were saying. This speaker is saying: Omar Bin l khattab came, if you don't open the door he will break it. He repeated in an utterly disgusting way over and over again.

ALL of them acknowledge the oppression on ahlulbayt but they are TOO blind to be guided. In the end Sayeda fatima al zahraa Cursed them. What more do you want.

WAKE UP.

This video is waking call for me? A football commentator represent all the Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama'a.

In the end Sayeda fatima al zahraa Cursed them. What more do you want.

Wow really, 1.5 billion muslims are cursed on something that they did not do or have anything to do.

• Advanced Member

No actually, you need a miracle to wake up.

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ تَعَالَوْا إِلَىٰ مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ وَإِلَى الرَّسُولِ قَالُوا حَسْبُنَا مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ آبَاءَنَا ۚ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ آبَاؤُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَهْتَدُونَ

5:104

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Member

Assalaammalaikum.  In my opinion, Khabib is a brother of the faith - he is Muslim, even if he is Sunni. His humbleness and approach to that atmosphere of contending egos and personalities is rare and reflective of the Muslim community, whether or not we agree about the particulars. I hold him in high esteem because seeing and watching him and his attitude towards his opponents and the world at large made me look deeper into Islam to begin with, so I'm partial that way. He, according to what I've seen, seems to believe all victories and defeats come from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).