Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Boy

Will Israel-Hizbollah war break out?

Rate this topic

If so Hezbollah will win in a war. There is no effective strategy against armed insurgencies. Large armies with complicated chain of commands will always lose just look at Vietnam, Afganistan, Cuba and Iraq after U.S. invasion. Ya Nasrallah! :grin:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Boy said:

They have made very threatening declarations in the last days....

its inevitable, only a matter of time.. have to disagree with my bro Hassan... I have heard from people it is around spring... I personally believe it is the end of summer... but for sure it is in these coming 2 years. And I also believe it wont stop at hizbullah-israel... its gonna include everyone eventually... ofcourse I could be wrong

1 hour ago, Jimmy Boy said:

They have made very threatening declarations in the last days....

1 hour ago, kirtc said:

its inevitable, only a matter of time.. have to disagree with my bro Hassan... I have heard from people it is around spring... I personally believe it is the end of summer... but for sure it is in these coming 2 years. And I also believe it wont stop at hizbullah-israel... its gonna include everyone eventually... ofcourse I could be wrong

They've been threatening Hezbollah ever since the 2006 war finished till today. Every year people keep saying today is the year they will have another war, but it doesn't happen. The reality is, it is not in Israel's interest to have a major war because it can be devastating to its country and economy, and they know it.

5 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

They've been threatening Hezbollah ever since the 2006 war finished till today. Every year people keep saying today is the year they will have another war, but it doesn't happen. The reality is, it is not in Israel's interest to have a major war because it can be devastating to its country and economy, and they know it.

well...

I can argue.. that it is not in their interest for hizbullah to be left alone any longer. because the more time passes by the stronger and bigger they get. And then there is a new player in town KSA who is also hellbent on destroying hezbullah. I think around end of spring Israel and Ksa will declare official peace, and shortly after that they will attack.. Israel from one side and ISIS from the other.

Edited by kirtc

8 hours ago, kirtc said:

well...

I can argue.. that it is not in their interest for hizbullah to be left alone any longer. because the more time passes by the stronger and bigger they get. And then there is a new player in town KSA who is also hellbent on destroying hezbullah. I think around end of spring Israel and Ksa will declare official peace, and shortly after that they will attack.. Israel from one side and ISIS from the other.

Salam I think until Hizbullah act defensive against them they can't do much harm to Hizbullah the main problem of them is defensive state of Iran & Hizbullah  if now we engage & start a war against them we can't afford their power & Artillery even in all Hadithes about end time (Mahdavy Hadiths) it is said that until Sofyani not emerges don't start or involve in any war in this region.

10 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Nothing will happen and neither side wants war.

KSA is eager for this war but Israel has more plans for region they want that lead it a war between Iran & KSA because they want Iran destroys Kaaba by nukes & after that they start their great plan.

Why I am feeling like Shiaism will Spread East & West everywhere and Master Mahdi (A) will appear if Hezbollah win Against Israel. If Hezbollah really wins, It would be a Miracle to me. To be honest, I have deep Love <3 for Hezbollah. Same for Imam Khomenei (Rah) who made Revolution in Iran. Master Ali, If you are hearing me. Please forgive me and guide me to the truth. I do not want to die in State of Ignorance. No one wants to die in state of ignorance. I don't want Master Mahdi to move away his face when he sees me. :(

3 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Why I am feeling like Shiaism will Spread East & West everywhere and Master Mahdi (A) will appear if Hezbollah win Against Israel. If Hezbollah really wins, It would be a Miracle to me. To be honest, I have deep Love <3 for Hezbollah. Same for Imam Khomenei (Rah) who made Revolution in Iran. Master Ali, If you are hearing me. Please forgive me and guide me to the truth. I do not want to die in State of Ignorance. No one wants to die in state of ignorance. I don't want Master Mahdi to move away his face when he sees me. :(

That is a sign that shia is the right path!

1 hour ago, Shah Khan said:

. Master Ali, If you are hearing me. Please forgive me and guide me to the truth. I do not want to die in State of Ignorance.

You do know that you are directing your supplications towards other than Allah,don't you????

2 hours ago, Jimmy Boy said:

You do know that you are directing your supplications towards other than Allah,don't you????

That is why I used :

3 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

If you are hearing me. 

1 minute ago, Hamodiii said:

You will stay in ignorance and live in fear If you don't remove your love towards Omar!

Yo! Bro, Please Read the Sermon Number 225 in Nahj al balagha. Master Ali Praised Master Umar. Read you own books and give Dalaail (Reference). Instead of Using Tabarra (Cursing) others, You should open your mind and do some research.

2 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Yo! Bro, Please Read the Sermon Number 225 in Nahj al balagha. Master Ali Praised Master Umar. Read you own books and give Dalaail (Reference). Instead of Using Tabarra (Cursing) others, You should open your mind and do some research.

I am not cursing at all! I know for a fact that Omar is the worst person in the world. Majority of the sahaba will get in ruin.

Edited by Hamodiii

2 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

I am not cursing at all! I know for a fact that Omar is the worst person in the world.

Real Shias of Ali Never Curse Someone or Say bad words to someone. Give Reference Brother. Wahhabism is in Your Books.

Edited by Shah Khan

5 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Real Shias of Ali Never Curse Someone or Say bad words to someone. Give Reference Brother. Wahhabism is in Your Books.

Whahabism is in our books? [EDIT] Have you read the books? THIS GUY USED THIS BOOK AND CLAIMED IT WAS A SHIA BOOK WHEN HE TOOK IT FROM WAHHABISM.

Edited by Hassan-
removed inappropriate comment

@Hamodiii If Master Umar was bad, Master Ali wouldn't have given his Daugher to Master Umar in first place.

Part2

Part3

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

2 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

In sermon 225 there is no word about Umar

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-225-house-surrounded-calamities

3/273] Ghayba of al-Tusi: al-Kulayni from Sa’d from al-Yaqtini from Ali b. al-Hakam and Ali b. al-Hasan b. Nafi from Harun b. Kharija who said: Harun b. Sa’d al-Ijli said to me: Ismail [the son of al-Sadiq] towards whom you were stretching out your necks [i.e. expecting to be the next Imam] is dead, furthermore, Ja’far is an old man, he will die tomorrow or the day after, then you will remain without an Imam! I did not know what to say in reply, so I informed Aba Abdillah عليه السلام about what he [al-Ijli] had said. He [the Imam] said: how far, how far [is al-Ijli’s wish] - by Allah - Allah has refused to allow this matter to stop [Imama to discontinue] until the day and night also stop, so if you see him again say to him: this is Musa b. Ja’far - he will grow up, we will marry him off, and he will have a child as his successor - if Allah wills.

NOTES:

Harun b. Sa’d al-Ijli was the leader of a Zaydi faction called the Ijliyya [See also section 3.50. - 3.51]. The Ijliyya were very similar to Batri Zaydis. They were known for accepting the legitimacy of Abu Bakr and Umar even whilst claiming to prefer Ali. They would consider any descendant of Ali who unsheathes the sword and confronts the corrupt temporal rulers to be an Imam.

Harun participated in the revolts of Zayd b. Ali and Ibrahim b. al-Hasan against the Umayyad and Abbasid regimes respectively. He must have had quite an influence over his followers. The Imam uses a play on words - comparing his tribal affiliation [Ijli] to the golden calf [Ijl] worshiped by the Israelites [See No. 1/271]. 

Harun had a low opinion of al-Sadiq and his followers because they were queitist and did not participate in armed struggle. He taunts them by prematurely predicting that there will be no successor to al-Sadiq after the death of the elder favourite Ismail [See No. 3/273]. The preoccupation of the Ijliyya with warfare meant that they had no firm grounding in learning. al-Sadiq declares that even the Murjia and Khawarij have some semblance of knowledge, despite being wrong, when compared to the Ijliyya [See No. 2/272].

Below is part of a poem attributed to Harun as quoted by Ibn Qutayba in his Uyun and Ta’wil Ikhtilaf al-Hadith:

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

25 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Read the book brother. words are not complete here.

The Life of Imam Al-Mahdi 

This book is the biography of the Twelfth Imam, Imam Muhammad al-Mahdi (a.s.), also referred to as the Qaim of Aale Muhammad, the Awaited Imam (a.s.) and the Last of the Successors. The book also covers major objections that the opponents of Shias aim against the belief in Imam Mahdi (a.s.), which the respected author, Baqir Sharif Qarashi has refuted in a convincing way.

https://www.al-islam.org/life-imam-al-mahdi-baqir-shareef-al-qurashi

Read the book brother. words are not complete here.

Hi this is full text

http://www.erfan.ir/farsi/nahj/view/1/225

متن و ترجمه کامل خطبه ۲۲۵ نهج البلاغه

لبیک یا نصر الله  نهج البلاغه ارسال دیدگاه 12 بازدید

و من کلام له علیه السلام رَوى ذِعْلَبٌ الْیَمانِیُّ عَنْ اءَحْمَدَ بْنِ قُتَیْبَهَ عَنْ عَبْدِاللَّهِ بْنِ یَزِیدَ عَنْ مالِکِ بْنِدِحْیَهَ قالَ: کُنَّا عِنْدَ اءَمِیرِ الْمُؤْمنِیِنَ علیه السلام وَ قَدْ ذُکِرَ عِنْدَهُ اخْتِلافُ النَّاسِ، فَقَالَ:
إِنَّما فَرَّقَ بَیْنَهُمْ مَبادِئُ طِینِهِمْ، وَ ذلِکَ اءَنَّهُمْ کانُوا فِلْقَهً مِنْ سَبَخِ اءَرْضٍ وَ عَذْبِها، وَ حَزْنِ تُرْبَهٍ وَ سَهْلِها، فَهُمْ عَلَى حَسَبِ قُرْبِ اءَرْضِهِمْ یَتَقارَبُونَ، وَ عَلَى قَدْرِ اخْتِلافِها یَتَفاوَتُونَ: فَتامُّ الرُّواءِ ناقِصُ الْعَقْلِ، وَ مادُّ الْقامَهِ قَصِیرُ الْهِمَّهِ، وَ زاکِی الْعَمَلِ قَبِیحُ الْمَنْظَرِ، وَ قَرِیبُ الْقَعْرِ بَعِیدُ السَّبْرِ، وَ مَعْرُوفُ الضَّرِیبَهِ مُنْکَرُ الْجَلِیبَهِ، وَ تائِهُ الْقَلْبِ مُتَفَرِّقُ اللُّبِّ، وَ طَلِیقُ اللِّسانِ حَدِیدُ الْجَنانِ.

umar in Nahjul balaqa (see links below)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

15 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I myself am fed up with war with Israel that has done nothing but destroy Lebanon. Lebanon should just either stay neutral or enter talks with Israel but a Hezbollah has no interest in doing that, it seems it's only goal is to turn Lebanon into a base to be used against the enemies of Iran not help the country in any way as I'm realizing. So far Hezbollah has been in power for over 20 years and it only brought more wars instead of the peace it promised of course you could easily blame KSA or Israel but with Israel which has a powerful military that can easily overcome any Arab country one can assume that if they wanted to take more land then they would have already and with KSA well to be fair to them it's not like Iran is trying to bring peace in any way just meddle in the affairs of its neighbors (Iraq, Syria, and now Lebanon). War after war after war when will it end?

Hi do you want that we drop flower under war boots of Israel Army .it seems that you are heavily under influence of Israel propaganda 

:hahaha:

if in region Shia. Muslim groups & governments  didn’t stand against them beside Islam there will be no any Real Jews & Christians  existsts now .:NH:

Iranian Jews to Israel “Our National Identity is not for sale “

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

1 hour ago, Mishael said:

I myself am fed up with war with Israel that has done nothing but destroy Lebanon. Lebanon should just either stay neutral or enter talks with Israel but a Hezbollah has no interest in doing that, it seems it's only goal is to turn Lebanon into a base to be used against the enemies of Iran not help the country in any way as I'm realizing. So far Hezbollah has been in power for over 20 years and it only brought more wars instead of the peace it promised of course you could easily blame KSA or Israel but with Israel which has a powerful military that can easily overcome any Arab country one can assume that if they wanted to take more land then they would have already and with KSA well to be fair to them it's not like Iran is trying to bring peace in any way just meddle in the affairs of its neighbors (Iraq, Syria, and now Lebanon). War after war after war when will it end?

There is a precedent in history which proves you wrong, the PLO under Oslo renounced violence and they got more settlements and more occupation. All Israel has to do is leave Lebanon alone, and negotiate on political prisoners and Shebaa farms that's it. Israel needs a ground army to grab land, of course it can bomb everything in sight, but what strategic purpose does that serve you end up getting land that is effectively useless. And Israel cannot defeat Hezbollah on the ground, in much the same way Saudis can't do it in Yemen.