Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AliJazib

Soccer fans?

Rate this topic

Assalaam-u-'Alaikum guys! 

I'm a new member here. I'm a Rizvi and Pakistani-American. I know this is kinda off-topic, but are there any Soccer fans here? I really wanna make good friends who are Shias and follow Futbol (Soccer) passionately like me. Please let me know and then we'll discuss more. Btw, I'm an Atletico Madrid fan! I would love to meet Iranis, Iraqis, ya apne Pakistanis!

To the Persian speakers: Haal-e-shoma wa?

as salaam alaikum i am from india .and me and my son big fan of RM and Ronaldo is the favourite .

my son favourite player list is long still i will put down few ..:)

1) Ronaldo
2) Messi
3) Neymar
4) Greizmann
5) ibrahimovic
6) llewandowski
....... just a starter :))

Just now, Ali-F said:

Passionate West Ham United supporter. Best team in the world. Fact. 

West Ham? No disrespect but best team? Well, do you wanna be friends? Are you British? I get the feeling you're a FAN and we can get along well then.

Just now, zafa said:

as salaam alaikum i am from india .and me and my son big fan of RM and Ronaldo is the favourite .

my son favourite player list is long still i will put down few ..:)

1) Ronaldo
2) Messi
3) Neymar
4) Greizmann
5) ibrahimovic
6) llewandowski
....... just a starter :))

Walaikum Salam! Haha nooo Real Madrid.. I love Ronaldo too though. I love both Messi and Ronaldo, but i believe Messi is the best. Haha you guys are going through such a bad patch that you're thinking of sacking even Zidane! Shall we be friends? :)

Just now, Walidgaleb said:

I’m a psg fan, Iraqi-Swede. Isn’t it hard to live in America where no one's ever heard of football (soccer)? :p

Haha nah not really. The area i live in has plenty of Hispanics, so... but people here are have rlly gotten more into 'Soccerrr' now.. Plus, Pakistan and India are experiencing a growth in Soccer interests too... Great. You wanna be friends?

Man, your team.. Are you ready for the Ro16 vs Real? Ha.. Dude, your team is Arab money-funded.. You won't have Mbappe for the Ro16 too..

5 hours ago, AliJazib said:

Haha nah not really. The area i live in has plenty of Hispanics, so... but people here are have rlly gotten more into 'Soccerrr' now.. Plus, Pakistan and India are experiencing a growth in Soccer interests too... Great. You wanna be friends?

Man, your team.. Are you ready for the Ro16 vs Real? Ha.. Dude, your team is Arab money-funded.. You won't have Mbappe for the Ro16 too..

Sure bro just hit me up on Snapchat.

Haha it’s not my fault that our team is being funded by rich Qataris. Did you see that Cavani beat Zlatans record of most goals in PSG so we’re more then ready to meet Real ;)

Just now, Walidgaleb said:

Sure bro just hit me up on Snapchat.

Haha it’s not my fault that our team is being funded by rich Qataris. Did you see that Cavani beat Zlatans record of most goals in PSG so we’re more then ready to meet Real ;)

Haha. Alright. Gimme your snap. i'm: aj.phantom