Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Waseem162

Imam Khamenei Lovers please comment

Rate this topic

Brothers and sister, I have seen the lovers of Ayatullah Khamanai reciting Salawat when they hear his name. 

What do you guys think. Personally that is a bit on the extreme side. Or that he said Ya Ali when he came out of his Mother's Womb 

19 minutes ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

Personally that is a bit on the extreme side. Or that he said Ya Ali when he came out of his Mother's Womb 

I never heard it before Allah rewards you :grin::hahaha:

21 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Do you think its Impossible?? If you think then you must watch this - > 

Allah & Ahlulbayt (as) protects us from Gulat. 

11 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Ghulat - means comparing someone to Allah. And what is being said is no where near to ghulat.

It was my mistake I want to say it about the post before your post.:blush:

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

It was my mistake I want to say it about the post before your post.:blush:

I firmly believe that this Iranian scholar is saying nothing but Truth. He is a Sayed and I must respect him.

29 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

I firmly believe that this Iranian scholar is saying nothing but Truth. He is a Sayed and I must respect him.

Allah knows best.

On 3/20/2018 at 7:58 PM, UndercoverBrother said:

I can't even remember when I signed up.

But if you read through my posts I said Iran was becoming increasingly secular and that we should support Syed khamanie against the reformers 

lol now you are -7...

On 2/3/2018 at 5:10 PM, alidu78 said:

I like this person but i don't know if the term "love" is not a little exagerated. 

The guy in your Avatar will stand alone against the whole world alone for Ayat.khamenei. Just saying...

On 3/8/2018 at 12:24 AM, MohammadAli1993 said:

I can show you a video where an Iranian scholar mentions it. No joke bro. 

Ive also heard scholars say he is pharao of our time. Any dude with a turban doesnt make him knowledgeable and trusted. This should be obvious by now...

Families of martyred police officers met with Imam Khamenei / Pics

http://en.abna24.com/news/iran/families-of-martyred-police-officers-met-with-imam-khamenei-pics_892423.html

May 7, 2018 - 4:52 PM 

News Code : 892423 Source : Khamenei.irLink: 

Families of the martyrs Reza Moradi and Reza Emami--police officers who were martyred during February's (2018) unrest in Tehran--met with Ayatollah Khamenei on Sunday. 

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Families of the martyrs Reza Moradi and Reza Emami--police officers who were martyred during February's (2018) unrest in Tehran--met with Ayatollah Khamenei on Sunday. 

دیدار خانواده‌های دو شهید نیروی انتظامی با رهبر معظم انقلاب

On 5/7/2018 at 9:38 AM, repenter said:

The guy in your Avatar will stand alone against the whole world alone for Ayat.khamenei. Just saying...

Just for be clear i like and respect sayed Khamenei however i find the term "lover" exagerate and i could say the same about Haji Soleimani.

Imam Khamenei donates $95K to release needy prisoners

May 20, 2018 - 4:52 PM News Code : 894202 Source : MehrLink:  Imam Khamenei donates $95K to release needy prisoners  

Iran's Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei donated about $95000 to the release of needy prisoners. 

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Iran's Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei donated about $95000 to the release of needy prisoners. 

The donation was made on the occasion of a national day on which people aid needy prisoners by providing them with the blood money they owe to the victims of their offences. 

The day, called Golrizan, is held annually nationwide with the participation of officials and charity donors in Tehran and other cities in order to assist those inmates who are in need of money to be released from jail. 

http://en.abna24.com/news/iran/imam-khamenei-donates-95k-to-release-needy-prisoners_894202.html

Happy birthday of Imam Khamenei 

‏توییت ‎@SedJikak را بررسی کنید: https://twitter.com/SedJikak/status/1019317743424765952?s=09