Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Waseem162

Imam Khamenei Lovers please comment

Rate this topic

The only guy who can keep the Zionist, satanic, dajjali, arrogant powers from falling asleep at night, labaik ya khamenei! You and your allies are the shia heroes, from nasrallah to zakzaky, the revolution is ongoing and the pinnacle of this revolution will be the return of imam e zaman ajf inshallah

9 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Does somebody know the language of this? And if yes, maybe you would be kind enough to tell us something about what is being said. :) Thank you in advance

Salam in clip says that Imam Khamenei is commander of Army of Imam Mahdi (aj)  :NH: I think it is in urdu brother @Shah Khan can transfer it better.

People say he wants Unity with Sunnis.. We can't unite with the followers of those who oppressed our Blessed Mother..

I say he is preparing for Imam Mahdi (aj) who will avenge the killers of his Blessed Mother 2764.png<3

Ya Allah when will people really understand the Islamic Revolution.. 1f641.png:(

1 minute ago, Waseem162 said:

People say he wants Unity with Sunnis.. We can't unite with the followers of those who oppressed our Blessed Mother..

I say he is preparing for Imam Mahdi (aj) who will avenge the killers of his Blessed Mother 2764.png<3

Ya Allah when will people really understand the Islamic Revolution.. 1f641.png:(

Have Trust In Your "Wali" :-)

On 2/20/2018 at 11:13 AM, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Does somebody know the language of this? And if yes, maybe you would be kind enough to tell us something about what is being said. :) Thank you in advance

This is urdu brother. The man parsing Ayatullah Khameni and saying he is the true soldier of Imam e Zamana ((عليه السلام)).

On 2/21/2018 at 6:12 AM, Haimid said:

Alhamdulellah i did, and after that with Ayatullah Bahjat r.a: also:-)

Thats absolutely amazing! How did you get blessed with such an opportunity?!

I know with Ayatollah Sistani (may Allah be pleased with him and his efforts) you can visit him in his house, located in Najaf.

But his eminence, Ayatollah Khamenei never seems to get the time off!

Did you visit him in his house?

Imam Khamenei h.a: Today Syria is in front line and it is our duty to Protect Syria Resistance. Mr Bashar Al-Asad, The Dear President of Syria is a face of a Fighter, is a face of a Champion, he wasn't Doubtful and he didn't fear and stand up for the country, this is very important for a Nation.

photo_2018-03-01_16-34-52.thumb.jpg.b8293085b91bfa77369b8c2325e8c85d.jpg

Edited by Haimid