Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Shah Khan

Beautiful Pakistani Nasheed by Wahhabi

Rate this topic

Just now, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam 

No offense but nobody wants to be a wahabi

Haha.... No sister this was not my purpose. I just listened the Nasheed, liked it and shared it. THAT'S ALL :grin:

1 hour ago, Shah Khan said:

Haha.... No sister this was not my purpose. I just listened the Nasheed, liked it and shared it. THAT'S ALL :grin:

All of us love prophet Mohammad (pbu) but beside that e also obey Ahlulbayt (as)

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

All of us love prophet Mohammad (pbu) but beside that e also obey Ahlulbayt (as)

MashaAllah <3 Lost of Love Brother.

6 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

LOVE YOU BROTHER <3

Allah created us to worship him and spread love through the Earth, Imam Hussein (as) forgave Hur who was his enemy, and he is a human, how forgiving will Allah be? I don't even want to imagine, no one is like Allah!

Subhanallah.

Hope Allah has mercy upon us all! Ya Allah, Ya Rahim, Al-hadi!

Edited by Hamodiii

5 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

Allah created us to worship him and spread love through the Earth, Imam Hussein (as) forgave Hur who was his enemy, and he is a human, how forgiving will Allah be? I don't even want to imagine, no one is like Allah!

Subhanallah.

Hope Allah has mercy upon us all! Ya Allah, Ya Rahim, Al-hadi!

pretty-hearts-flying-up-animated-gif.gif

4 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Beautiful Pakistani (Urdu) Nasheed sang for Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) by a Wahhabi. MUST LISTEN PLEASE : 

WAHHABIES have tones of TNT and C4 under their cloth.

SUNNIS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WAHHABIS. WAHHABIS ARE WICKED POSTERITIES OF ABU SOFYAN.

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

13 minutes ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

WAHHABIES have tones of TNT and C4 under their cloth.

SUNNIS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WAHHABIS. WAHHABIS ARE WICKED POSTERITIES OF ABU SOFYAN.

Oh :O Not all Wahabis are like that. :pushup2:

6 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Oh :O Not all Wahabis are like that. :pushup2:

Brother  Ma sha Allah thats a very beautiful and meaningful nasheed . May Allah reward you for sharing this. 

i agree with you , that not all Wahabis are wicked .. just like not all shias or sunnis are good. 

i dont understand , what is wrong with the nasheed you posted ? it doesnt promote terrorism , or any wickedness. infact it just so beautiful.

just because it has Wahhabi tag to it , people think of it otherwise .

just like how few non muslims  tag every muslim to be as a terrorists.

1 hour ago, ephemeral said:

Brother  Ma sha Allah thats a very beautiful and meaningful nasheed . May Allah reward you for sharing this. 

i agree with you , that not all Wahabis are wicked .. just like not all shias or sunnis are good. 

i dont understand , what is wrong with the nasheed you posted ? it doesnt promote terrorism , or any wickedness. infact it just so beautiful.

just because it has Wahhabi tag to it , people think of it otherwise .

just like how few non muslims  tag every muslim to be as a terrorists.

That’s true not all Muslims are terrorists 

but as you know wahabi view us as kuffar so I generally don’t support or like people who think that about me 

and im just wondering why the op was pointing out that the singer is  a wahabi and how does he know he’s a wahabi

Just now, Sisterfatima1 said:

how does he know he’s a wahabi

Because he is famous Nasheed Singer in Pakistan and here everyone knows him he is a Wahhabi.

34 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

but as you know wahabi view us as kuffar so I generally don’t support or like people who think that about me 

“And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you – when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.” – The Holy Quran 3:103

sister tell me shia, sunni or wahabi arent they our brethren in islam ??  did Quran and our beloved prophet ask us to be unjust with them ?? lets say person who is wahabbi  praises Allah and our beloved prophet is it wrong ?.. tell me what is he saying in the video ? why is posting that video wrong ? you are telling me person has to be from my faith and should follow what i follow for me to appreciate him??? 

1 hour ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

and im just wondering why the op was pointing out that the singer is  a wahabi and how does he know he’s a wahabi

am sorry sister i dont care what xyz person follows , doesnt matter if he is from my sect or not , doesnt matter if he likes me or not..  if he does good , i will appreciate him  i will support him and be very just in my actions and likewise if a person is from my sect and does anything wrong, i will definitely go against him and voice my opinion gently in sha Allah will do it  because that is what our beloved prophet taught us and that is what Quran preaches.

“O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one’s] faith. And whoever does not repent – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.”  – The Holy Quran 49:11

“O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.” – The Holy Quran 4:135

49 minutes ago, skylight2 said:

Doesn't seem like he is a wahabbi - i doubt it they do nasheeds ... this is a regular pakistani sunni - beautiful nasheed ... 

He is a Wahabbi. Wahabbis do Nasheeds.

8 hours ago, ephemeral said:

you are telling me person has to be from my faith and should follow what i follow for me to appreciate him??? 

i dont care what xyz person follows , doesnt matter if he is from my sect or not , doesnt matter if he likes me or not..  if he does good , i will appreciate him  i will support him and be very just in my actions and likewise if a person is from my sect and does anything wrong, i will definitely go against him and voice my opinion gently in sha Allah will do it  because that is what our beloved prophet taught us and that is what Quran preaches.

MashaAllah !! Wise Words. May Allah Bless You.

35 minutes ago, skylight2 said:

dude is not wahabbi ... bangladeshi origin ...british guy ...  hanafi most likely - given the the people he hangs out with 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labbayk

I know he is Bangladeshi. And one more thing, being a Hanafi doesn't mean he is not a Wahhabi. Wahhabi is not a Sect, it is an Ideology about Tauhid. Many Deobandi Hanafis in Pakistan are known as Wahhabis because of their attitude towards Shrines and other types of Innovations.

Calm down brothers and sisters. I have a so-called 'Wahhabi' cousin.

What are 'Wahhabis'? They are Salafis. They have a different methodology to orthodox Sunnis. Many of them might be misguided but are sincere - they memorise Quran, they try to avoid any innovation and are literal to the text, which might sound good but leads to gross misguidance. However, they have mothers, fathers, daughters, sisters, husbands, wives, they feel what we feel, love what we love, they are humans like us. If they treat us well, we should return it. If they malign us, we should rise above it.

1 hour ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

but are sincere

Hahahaha:hahaha::hahaha:

they memorise Quran, they try to avoid any innovation and are literal to the text

They also revere Muawiyah, call Shia Kaffirs, hold the belief that usurping the right of Fatima (as) and Ali (as) was the right thing, support the oppressive Saudi regime.

they are humans like us.

So were Yazid (La) and Shimr (la) and Hurmala (la).

*Muslim. There is no need for sects when it comes to expressing our love for Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى his messenger, the prophets before him  and of course the Ahlulbayt. 

:bye:

18 hours ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

this is only half of the story. the other half which causes so much corruption on earth is that, they treat other muslims as having only Tawheed Rububiyyah, just like the mushrikeen of makkah. :(