Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mohammadi_follower

About compulsory hijab issue

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Mishael said:

There are many good Muslims like you,

Thank you :)

2 minutes ago, Mishael said:

but why in any state with sharia anyone who converts to our religion from Islam is killed that my friend is not moral Muslims need to start allowing religious freedom this is a basic human right.

Nah I support secularism. Iran has shown that pushing religion on your people makes them hate it. While in Soviet Union pushing Atheism on your people makes them despise Atheism. Religion is a personal choice.

3 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Please do you yourself think any non Muslim will be ok with you guys killing apostates. If you guys go crazy when a mosque is closed in Europe yet daily kill apostates from Islam then that is a major hypocritical problem.

This is a thread on hijab and its obligations asked by a muslim seeking other muslims opinion on it, do not derail it with other subjects. 

If you wish to discuss these subjects that you are mentioning (apostasy, etc.) make your own thread about it.

2 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Thank you :)

Nah I support secularism. Iran has shown that pushing religion on your people makes them hate it. While in Soviet Union pushing Atheism on your people makes them despise Atheism. Religion is a personal choice.

I totally disagree with you in a Muslim country where most people are Muslims Islamic rules must be applied. Also it is a wrong idea to think that in ex Soviet countries religion became more important, there is in fact a come back to religious identity because communism died but if you visit these country you will see that most people are totally déconnected to religious lifestyle. Also in Iran iran only those who were already not very religious or not religious at all became like you described. 

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

If non Muslims ban Muslims from wearing the hijab in their countries tell me what would your reaction be?

I will personnaly not really care and think that after all there is there rule but I would also think that this is stupid because catholic nuns wear also veil. 

12 hours ago, Mishael said:

Arabs weren't even the natives there historically infact all major cities in Israel have no meaing in the Arabic language. Today's Palestinians only moved into the region recently even British records show many Arabs immigrated illegally you don't need the Torah historically Jews were always natives of the land infact you can't even dig for archaeological find in the area without finding Jewish artifacts. This guys is an atheist although I disagree with many of his views here's what he has to say about Israel.

Yeah of course there were absolutely no one living in these territories before Israel had been created and the villages destroyed by colons are just a fairy tale of course. 

Just now, Mishael said:

Lots of Muslims wouldn't like it I'm sure, religious freedom should go all around wheather in Islamic countries or non Islamic countries.

In a islamic country, ideally, the laws of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى comes first, anything ells comes second in case it does not go against the laws of Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

These laws are not man made, that they would be prone to change because the people of today think so, these laws are made by the creator of universe.

If you live in a islamic country and you do not like the above, then you can move.

On 2/9/2018 at 1:02 AM, starlight said:

Okay. Let me elaborate,  our individual choices do not mean anything when compared to Allah's commands. Allah tells us to offer namaz five times a day, we can make an invidual choice to not to pray and present a dozen arguments about not being convinced about namaz or zakat but none of the arguments against them would make them any less wajib. So our word against Allah's is meaningless.

Thank you for sharing .Can you quote the source? :)

I have actually gone to speak with a scholar on this subject: not regarding hijab, more so the Wajib and if one doesn't do Wajib things if they are still a muslim or does it automatically make them not muslim. He told me exactly what i had originally been trying to say, and i hope you to will accept this. Wajib things are supposed to be done, yes we can all agree, however if they are not done for whatever reason the person is still a muslim. You also can't chose what to follow and what not to follow in islam, but Allah gave us the ability to decide for ourselves, but we must accept the punishment or rewards for our actions. Allah is the only one who can judge us upon our actions and we can argue these facts forever but it won't make any difference because we are NOT supposed to cast judgement on others only Allah can and he will.

Therefore even though Hijab is something i am supposed to do as a muslimah my closing not to does not make me a non believer it simply means im not there yet. and I only answer to Allah. Women who don't cover also go to junnah just live the rest of the believers however as i stated previously the scholar did say there would be a punishment.

Imam Ali Quote i got it from English translation:

In his Khutbah recorded in Nahj-Al Balaghah # 216, Ali RA Said:

فلا تكفوا عن مقالة بحق ، أو بعدل مشورة ، فإني لست في نفسي بفوق أن أخطىء ، ولا آمن ذلك من فعلي

“Do not evade me as the people of passion are (to be) evaded, do not meet me with flattery and do not think that I shall take it ill if a true thing is said to me, because the person who feels disgusted when truth is said to him or a just matter is placed before him would find it more difficult to act upon them. Don’t stop saying the Truth, or Just Advice, As I am not above making Mistakes, and I am not safe from making Mistakes in my Actions”.

So as i said we can make mistakes therefore we have a choice and freewill as gifted by Allah.

On 2/9/2018 at 5:54 AM, alidu78 said:

I will personnaly not really care and think that after all there is there rule but I would also think that this is stupid because catholic nuns wear also veil. 

Can someone please tell me why you are all hating on Catholics and Jews? we all follow the same God and same general principals of religion with obvious differences. They are believers. And i honestly think that yes if any western country made it LAW to ban Hijab or head coverings the Islamic world would freak out. 

There was a case in Quebec, Canada; where a muslim mother tried to force the school system to offer ONLY Halal food at the cafeteria in all Montreal Schools.  Canadians so nice, They denied her demand (and yes she was quite aggressive about it) based on the fast that this is not an Islamic country and if they chose to live here in Canada we will not change our laws and traditions to fit everyones needs and wants. However they did decide to start offering Halal options. So you see there is always a middle ground and compromises can be made. Even when regarding the hijab situation in Iran.

Just please stop casting judgement and hate towards Catholics and Jews, there are a lot of very good white hearted people. 

5 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

@shouzan I don't really see where I insulted other religious communities here. 

Oh not you i just was speaking in general, i liked the point about the nuns so i think i trailed onto the catholic and jewish rant starting from your nun point. Hehe sorry for the misunderstanding.

On 2018-02-08 at 10:09 AM, starlight said:

Hijab is wajib. 

Allah wants to see us submit to his orders.When Allah tells us to do something WE DO IT,no questions asked.

That answers your question