maulaali

The Last Reminder - Holy Quran App

Salaam

Hope everything is good with you and your family. May the Imam of time (ajtf) bless you all with great blessings in this world and success hereafter.

It is my utmost pleasure to introduce our brothers and sisters about the Quran application that MAHRAM (Maulana Aejaz Husain Rizvi Academic mission) team from Lucknow, India, has developed for the iOS and is available for download on Apple Appstore (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-last-reminder-holy-quran/id1303541064?mt=8)

You may wonder what prompted me (member of MAHRAM team) to burn my midnight oil for last 5 months to develop a Quran application while there are loads of Quran application already available on Appstore and Playstore? Because none of the Quran application available have any Quran translation from Shi’a Ulama or Commentaries (Tafasir) from our Ulama, especially in English language. You would be surprised to know that alone in India, daily 3 million people search for the keyword “Quran” in Apple Appstore and they are downloading the apps which are available in top 10 positions (search results).

So far, we have launched the iOS basic version (all Quran chapters, translations of our Ulama in English, Urdu, Persian etc. and Tafsir like Tafsir Al-Mizan (12 volumes) in English and Study Quran Tafsir by Sayyed Hussein Nasr).

I have put my lot of efforts in developing this application but I do not have budgets for full scale marketing. Therefore, can I request my brothers and sisters who have been blessed with great number of following to help me spread the word about this application so that maximum number of believers get benefited?

I would recommend you all if you are using an iPhone or Android to try it yourself the application to witness the hard-work and if you feel delighted with the work, then pray for the success of efforts and share feedback on Appstore or Playstore. Download it either by searching the keyword “The Last Reminder - Holy Quran” in Appstore/Playstore or download it from respective Application stores:

iOS App:

Android App:

May Allah’s choicest blessings be upon Muhammad pbuh and his holy progeny.

Wassalamo Alaykum

2E6FCFEA-2D95-47BE-B379-F0BECF6F7F1A.jpeg

425F867A-8106-4B53-913A-79F625EB13CF.jpeg

94A8F01A-3C37-4627-B210-D709E0C9800A.jpeg

D4F7B1CF-552F-4ED0-9CCA-73778EF5D409.jpeg