Rate this topic

Iran’s labour minister arrives in Shanghai

نفتکش ایرانی

Tehran (ISNA) – Iran’s minister of labour Ali Rabiei as the head of special investigation committee on the Iranian oil tanker incident arrives in Shanghai, China’s central coast.

After the Iranian oil tanker collided with a Chinese freighter and burst into flames off the Chinese coast on January 6 and the tanker’s 32 crew members were missing, Ali Rabiei traveled to Shanghai to pursue the latest condition of the oil tanker and the measures that have taken about it.

He is due to hold talks with Chinese officials about the accelerating of putting out the fire and searching for missing crew members from the tanker.

The CEO of Ports and Maritime Organization of Iran and the chairman of Iranian Parliament's energy commission are accompanying Rabiei during the visit.

Sanchi belongs to the National Iranian Tanker Company (NITC) and was carrying 136,000 metric tons (150,000 tons, or nearly 1 million barrels) of condensate, a type of ultra-light oil to South Korea.

Last Saturday night, it collided with the freighter CF Crystal that was carrying grain from the United States about 160 nautical miles (184 km) off China's coast near Shanghai.

https://en.isna.ir/news/96102311979/

Two bodies recovered from burning oil tanker adrift off China coast

Chinese salvage teams manage to board the stricken Iranian vessel Sanchi before being driven back by temperatures of 89C

A salvage ship sprays foam on the stricken oil tanker Sanchi in the East China Sea.https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/13/burning-oil-tanker-sanchi-china-two-bodies-recovered

7 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Tanker collision :Iranian Tanker ablaze off China has sunk

https://youtu.be/xsDOqabk5L4

Goodby Sanchi

Iranian Tanker Blaze (32 Martyred)

https://youtu.be/_yBgppyz_-Y

Related imageImage result for ‫سانچی‬‎

Burning Iranian oil tanker finally sinks

سانچیImage result for ‫سانچی‬‎Related image

Ayatollah Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution, issued a message, expressing deep sorrow for the tragic and heartbreaking loss of crew members on an Iranian oil tanker. The text of the message of the Supreme Leader is as follows:

Sanchi

In The Name of God, the Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful

I extend my sincere condolences to the mourning families and survivors of the Sanchi oil tanker's crew, who passed away during the heartbreaking incident of the burning and sinking tankers, which was truly tragic and horrendous; and I beseech Allah the Exalted to bless their grieving hearts with peace and mercy.
These beloved ones lost their lives while on duty, serving their country; and this is a great honor that may reduce the weight of grief and soothe the agonizing hearts of their surviving kin.
I ask Allah the Exalted to bless them with mercy and forgiveness; and bless their families with endurance and great rewards.

Sayyed Ali Khamenei

January 14, 2018

http://english.khamenei.ir/news/5402/Ayatollah-Khamenei-issues-Message-of-Condolence-on-the-loss-of:(

Tehran (ISNA) – A burning Iranian oil tanker that had drifted into Japan's exclusive economic zone has sunk after a collision on Jan. 6, the CEO of Ports and Maritime Organization of Iran said on Sunday.

The stricken tanker, called the Sanchi, which had been adrift and on fire for more than a week following the accident with another vessel in the East China Sea, had "suddenly ignited" around noon (0400 GMT).

The CEO of Ports and Maritime Organization of Iran Mohammad Rastad confirmed that all the 32 crew members of the Iranian oil tanker Sanchi have killed in the Chinese waters.

https://en.isna.ir/news/96102412647/Burning-Iranian-oil-tanker-finally-sinks

President sends condolences over Iranian oil tanker crew's passing

بسته روحانی

Tehran (ISNA) – Iranian President Hassan Rouhani offered condolences to the families of the crew of the Iranian oil tanker, Sanchi, over their passing and stressed, "It is now necessary that the top priority be focused on identifying the bodies and reduce the pains of their families".

Dr. Hassan Rouhani also called on all the relevant agencies, including the ministries of roads and urban development, oil, and foreign affairs, to carefully determine the cause of this sad incident and carry out the necessary legal actions for preventing similar incidents from happening, and securing the rights of the Iranian nation and the bereaved families.

President Rouhani's message is as follows:

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

We are all from Allah and to Him we shall return (Holy Quran)

The terrible, tragic incident of fire in our country's oil tanker off the eastern coast of China, which resulted in the martyrdom-like death of its entire crew and hard-working personnel, caused great grief and sorrow for the people of Iran.

I hereby offer my sincerest condolences to the great nation of Iran, especially their bereaved families with all my heart, and pray to the Almighty for highest places for those who were the pioneers of the country's economy and innocently lost their lives on the path to working for national, and ask the Almighty patience and health for their families.

It is now necessary to focus on identifying the deceased and reducing the suffering of the families of these loved ones. At the same time, I call on all the relevant agencies, such as the ministries of Roads and Urban Development, Oil, and Foreign Affairs, to carefully determine the cause of this sad incident and carry out the necessary legal actions for preventing similar incidents from happening, and securing the rights of the Iranian nation and the bereaved families.

Hassan Rouhani

President of the Islamic Republic of Iran

End Item

https://en.isna.ir/news/96102412738/President-sends-condolences-over-Iranian-oil-tanker-crew-s-passing

https://www.aparat.com/v/QY3oM

'No survivors' as burning Iranian oil tanker sinks near Japan

By Euronews
last updated: 14/01/2018

The burning Iranian oil tanker Sanchi has sunk off the Japanese coast following a collision on January 6.

http://www.euronews.com/2018/01/14/burning-iranian-oil-tanker-sinks-off-japanese-coast-following-collision-on-january-6

Burning Iranian oil tanker sinks after January 6 accident: Chinese state TV

Reuters Staff

3 MIN READ

•  
  •  

BEIJING (Reuters) - An Iranian oil tanker has sunk after burning for more than a week following a collision on Jan. 6 in the East China Sea, Chinese state media said on Sunday, adding that a large amount of oil was burning in the surrounding waters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-shipping-accident-japan/burning-iranian-oil-tanker-sinks-after-january-6-accident-chinese-state-tv-idUSKBN1F309G

On 1/14/2018 at 7:19 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Tanker collision :Iranian Tanker ablaze off China has sunk

https://youtu.be/xsDOqabk5L4

Goodby Sanchi

Iranian Tanker Blaze (32 Martyred)

https://youtu.be/_yBgppyz_-Y

the tragic  fate of sailors 

https://youtu.be/0x5qR-47EBk

If someone is solvent on a day's call and his death comes, will he have the rewards of the mujahideen and martyrs?
question
If a female or male religious man comes out of the house for a lawyer and falls in the path of an accident, is this person a martyr or not?
Concise answer
Making a Day of Solomon and Family Well-being is one of the things that has been ordered in Islam for many times. [1] In some narratives, such a person is likened to the Mujahid in the way of God, and the reward as a reward for that Mujahid is intended to be mentioned as an example to some of the narratives concerned: 
1. Imam Ali (as) says: One who is seeking to obtain a day is lawful, like Mujahid in the way of God. [2] 
2. In this regard, Imam Reza (AS) says: "One who, by the grace of God, begging for something that preserves his family from need to others, his reward is greater than Mujahid in the way of Allah. . " [3] 
However, in these narratives, it is not directly discussed with the martyrs directly from the equal amount of the hunters' holly seekers, but one can conclude from their likeness to the mujahideen in the path of God - and even in some of the traditions, the superiority of their revenues from the mujahideen - In the pursuit of obtaining a day, Halal comes out of the house and comes to death, like a Mujahideen who has gone to battle for a battle and has been martyred. 
We can quote from Imam Ali (peace be upon him) in order to confirm his speech: "One day the Prophet (pbuh) came to our house while Fatima sat beside the pot and I was busy cleaning lentils. The Prophet (pbuh) turned to me and said: "Abu al-Hasan!" I said yes to the Messenger of Allah. He said: "Hear me what I say, and I will not say anything except with the commandment of my Lord." A man who helps and helps his wife, God gives him a one-year worship of the number of hair of his body to fast his days and nights to be alive. Also, the rewards of the stewards and prophets, such as David, Jacob and Jesus, will be revealed to him. Or Ali, who is at home in the service of Allah, and does not deny it, Allah the Almighty put his name in the court of martyrs and write to him every day and night of the reward of a thousand martyrs . " [4] 
Therefore, although in the holy tradition of Islam, the term " martyr " refers to someone who has been martyred in the battle for God on the battlefield, but it is possible for those who, in order to obtain a lawful day and to provide family comfort and comfort, can be martyred. People are looking for a solvent day and their death comes for some reason with a bit of martyrdom. 
Of course, however, one can not call the Halal Day a pretext for escaping jihad in the cause of God, but these rewards are when there is no battle or else they should abandon everything and turn to Jihad. [5]

[1] . For information, RE : Answers 48596 and 1217 .
[2] . Ibn Hayoon Maghribi, Noman bin Mohammad, prayers of Imam Ali, scholar, moderator, Faizy, Asef, 2, p. 15, Qom, Al-Al-Bait (AS) institute, second edition, 1385 AD.
[3] . Clayni, Mohammad ibn Ya'qub, Kafi, J 5, p. 88, Darelectab al-Islamiyah, Tehran, 1407 AH.
[4] . Poetry, Muhammad ibn Muhammad, Jama'a al-Akhbar, p. 102, Najaf, Mtaba'eh Heidariyah, First edition, Beita.
[5] . Repent 24

@Ashvazdanghe

When the shrine of Zeynab(as) were in the risk of being destroyed by daesh the newspaper made an article about it.

Two men read this news.

One of the men, he read the news, left the safety of his home, his beloved family, his young children and set out to Syria out of the love for bibi Zeynab(as), to protect her shrine. He came to Syria and after killing many of the daesh(la) 3 days later he achieved martyrdom in battle.

The other man, he read the news, felt bad but then forgot about it because he had to be at work in 5 minutes and had to prepare for a meeting. 3 days later, on his way home from work he trips on some stairs, falls down and breaks his neck causing him to die in a tragic accident.

What is the difference between the death of these two men?

Should there be a clear defining term in which we honor one of them, the one more deserving of honor? The more selfless one?

A MARTYR is a man who dies fi sabillilah, a man who leaves his own interest for the sake of Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and in service to Him.

Not a man who dies at work from a tragic accident while serving his own interests (i.e. making money).

Dont call both of them martyrs because thats dishonoring the true martyrs of islam.

Here are some true martyrs:

sincerest condolences.

a bit weird. No time to make distress call or something?

“In this day and age with anticollision systems, radar, with ship identification systems, two enormous ships like this should not collide,” oceanography expert Dr Simon Boxall, of the University of Southampton, told ABC Radio.

http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/thirtytwo-missing-oil-tanker-on-fire-after-collision-off-china-in-worlds-new-bermuda-triangle/news-story/56871933fd8e14c43038eddccc1883dd

11 hours ago, IbnSina said:

@Ashvazdanghe

When the shrine of Zeynab(as) were in the risk of being destroyed by daesh the newspaper made an article about it.

Two men read this news.

One of the men, he read the news, left the safety of his home, his beloved family, his young children and set out to Syria out of the love for bibi Zeynab(as), to protect her shrine. He came to Syria and after killing many of the daesh(la) 3 days later he achieved martyrdom in battle.

The other man, he read the news, felt bad but then forgot about it because he had to be at work in 5 minutes and had to prepare for a meeting. 3 days later, on his way home from work he trips on some stairs, falls down and breaks his neck causing him to die in a tragic accident.

What is the difference between the death of these two men?

Should there be a clear defining term in which we honor one of them, the one more deserving of honor? The more selfless one?

A MARTYR is a man who dies fi sabillilah, a man who leaves his own interest for the sake of Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and in service to Him.

Not a man who dies at work from a tragic accident while serving his own interests (i.e. making money).

Dont call both of them martyrs because thats dishonoring the true martyrs of islam.

Here are some true martyrs:

I highly respect them but Jihad & become martyr can achieve by different way someone reach it in battle & someone else reach in another situation Allah just know our intends .