Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Maki D Cabarete

Did Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) found the Nation of Islam?

Rate this topic

Salaam,

We have to keep in mind about the needs of a people, a people who lost all knowledge of themselves and other, a people who through genocide was destroyed as a people for more then 400 years by a heartless enemy. What was it that W F Muhammad twpadfe would have gained by sacrificing himself in the name of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for a people that had lost everything?

Salaam

9 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

Salaam,

We have to keep in mind about the needs of a people, a people who lost all knowledge of themselves and other, a people who through genocide was destroyed as a people for more then 400 years by a heartless enemy. What was it that W F Muhammad twpadfe would have gained by sacrificing himself in the name of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for a people that had lost everything?

Salaam

Salam Alaykum , Imam hussain (عليه السلام) did this sacrifice for us , if it wasn't for his sacrifice we were worser than pagans in time of Prophet Noah (عليه السلام)

:salam:

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 2/14/2019 at 12:34 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam Alaykum , Imam hussain (عليه السلام) did this sacrifice for us , if it wasn't for his sacrifice we were worser than pagans in time of Prophet Noah (عليه السلام)

Salaam Alaikum my brother,

Yes sir, I believe Imam Hussain (عليه السلام). and the tragedy at Karbala to Ahlalbayt (عليه السلام). was definitely on his, W F Muhammad twpadfe, mind and in his heart as it would be to any Muslim or conscious or civilized person mind and heart. The tragedy at Karbala was repeated with the "Transatlantic Slave Trade and genocide of the indigenous peoples of Western Hemisphere" all perpetrated by heartless enemy's the likes of the cursed Yazid and his army at Karbala and after Karbala up to this present day and time.

On 2/8/2019 at 12:59 AM, Maki D Cabarete said:

Salaam,

I did read a sample of Mr... Morrow's book on W. F. Muhammad, I noticed one misconception although, I didn't read all what's in the book yet. There's something that might be misunderstood and that is the concept or idea of the messiah and Mahdi embodying the same person. The Messiah (عليه السلام). of the Jews is no other then Jesus the son of Mary peace and blessings of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) be upon him and his mother but the messiah of the Christians is the one who Jesus prophesied would come after him in the name of the comforter, the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and his descendent the Son of Man, Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام). Both Christians and Muslims are looking for the same person but Christians will say Messiah (عليه السلام). and the Muslims will say Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام). but the Messiah (عليه السلام). that will accompany the Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام). is the Messiah (عليه السلام). of the Jews is Jesus son of Mary (عليه السلام). who the Jews rejected 2,000 years ago. This is a little help in the understanding of the of the supreme wisdom of W. F. Muhammad twpadfe.

Salaam

Salaam Alaikum,

There's something to add about the Jesus of 2000 years ago or Isa Ibn Yusef (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) as in the teachings of the Lost Found Nation of Islam in the West and that is the human aspects of his life and Not relying on what the enemy was telling the descendent of African slaves that Jesus or Isa Ibn Yusef (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was killed on the Cross by the Romans. The enemy was untruthful to the descendent of African slave about the life, ministry and death of Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

7 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

Salaam Alaikum,

There's something to add about the Jesus of 2000 years ago or Isa Ibn Yusef (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) as in the teachings of the Lost Found Nation of Islam in the West and that is the human aspects of his life and Not relying on what the enemy was telling the descendent of African slaves that Jesus or Isa Ibn Yusef (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was killed on the Cross by the Romans. The enemy was untruthful to the descendent of African slave about the life, ministry and death of Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Cont.

Now, is the Jesus or Isa Ibn Yusef (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) of 2,000 years ago in the teachings of the Lost Found Nation of Islam in the West the same person* as the Jesus the son of Mary pbuhahm. After considering that Yusef or Joseph did not deny that Jesus was his son and the fact that he protected Jesus and his mother in Jesus's early life pbuhahm, I would agree that it was the same person*.

17 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

This is a question for anyone who may have a idea of its meaning. What do it mean when it say in As- Saffat of the Holy Qur'an Surah 37:129-130.

Ziarat 'Aale -Yasin' & the Dua after آلِ يـٰس

Ziarat Aal-e-Yaseen is an important Ziarat of Imam-e-Zaman((عليه السلام).). It is actually a Hadith Qudsi (direct saying of Allah((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى))) as reported in Mafatih-al-Jinnan.  According to the traditions, "Aal-e-Yaseen" is equivalent to "Aal-e-Muhammad((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)&hf)" and is the correct pronunciation (Qira'at) of verse 37:130 of the Holy Qur'an. Beside its superb beauty, one of the interesting points about this Duaa is that, in it, we confess all the central beliefs one by one. It is also recommended to be recited to obtain relief from oppression. This ziyarah is reported from Shaykh Ahmad ibn Hasan al-tabarsi in his book of al-Ihtijaj, as follows:

http://www.duas.org/aaleyasin/AleYasin.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaykh_Tabarsi

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Al-Fadl_b._al-Hasan_al-Tabrisi

Ziyarat Aale Yasin by Farahmand

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 3/17/2019 at 2:14 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Ziarat 'Aale -Yasin' & the Dua after آلِ يـٰس

Ziarat Aal-e-Yaseen is an important Ziarat of Imam-e-Zaman((عليه السلام).). It is actually a Hadith Qudsi (direct saying of Allah((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى))) as reported in Mafatih-al-Jinnan.  According to the traditions, "Aal-e-Yaseen" is equivalent to "Aal-e-Muhammad((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)&hf)" and is the correct pronunciation (Qira'at) of verse 37:130 of the Holy Qur'an. Beside its superb beauty, one of the interesting points about this Duaa is that, in it, we confess all the central beliefs one by one. It is also recommended to be recited to obtain relief from oppression. This ziyarah is reported from Shaykh Ahmad ibn Hasan al-tabarsi in his book of al-Ihtijaj, as follows:

http://www.duas.org/aaleyasin/AleYasin.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaykh_Tabarsi

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Al-Fadl_b._al-Hasan_al-Tabrisi

Ziyarat Aale Yasin by Farahmand

As Salaam Alaikum, As Salaam Alaikum.

O Allah thou are my Lord and Master, there is no Realty except Thee.

Guest Makki
On 10/25/2018 at 3:25 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Prophet (pbu) did what Allah orderd him & it wasn't  a choice for his successor .

Salaam,

To those of knowledge, you are correct.

Guest Makki
On 1/12/2018 at 9:01 PM, Maki D Cabarete said:

Interesting look at the "Nation of Islam" and its natural progression and development.

Master and founder, W.F. Muhammad, developed one of the most successful movements for resistance and change against tyranny, oppression and injustice that plagued the African American and Indigenous people of North America for over 40 years under the leadership and teachings of his Massenger the Honorable Elijah Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Salaam,

In mentioning the Nation of Islam, W. F. Muhammad (عليه السلام). is talking of all the Islamic Ummah, Shia, Sufi and Sunni, all Muslims. The Lostfound members of the Nation of Islam is referring to the enslaved Africans and their descendants in North America and the Western hemisphere.

His, W. F. Muhammad (عليه السلام). Messenger, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad (عليه السلام). was able to recognize the prophesy of the above in both books, Holy Qur'an and Bible.

MDC  

On 1/12/2018 at 12:16 AM, Qa'im said:

W.D. Fard Muhammad may have had a mysterious disappearance, but he is not the 12th Imam. He never claimed to be the Imam, and his teachings are contrary to that of the Ahl al-Bayt. Master Fard taught that God was black, the devil was white, that the Resurrection was just the mental resurrection of black people (and not a physical resurrection), that the Judgment would occur in this world, that the dead would not come back to life, etc. Overall, he had a naturalist theology, and was likely influenced by Ahmadi missionaries in the U.S at that time. He may not have even come from the Muslim world. Remember that Fard didn't just appear, he was living in Detroit and Chicago for 4 years, and was even arrested, held, exiled, etc.

The Supreme Wisdom consists of his teachings, you find very little Islam in these lessons: http://supremewisdom.webs.com/

Salaam,

I've been away for a while but I would like to respond to the above, where it's talking about the Lostfound members of the Nation of Islam in the West saying, "(and not a physical resurrection)" well what the teachings are saying is that no person has ever come back from the grave after physical death to prove that it was possible, in other words going from potentiality to actuality and back again to potentiality is impossible. The soul, self or mental are synonymous for spiritual resurrection and not for a physical resurrection.

MDC

@Maki D Cabarete

It's nice to see you back, as a coïncidence I have just happened to start reading and listening the 120 lessons out of curiosity, and as you may guess, I found them quite extravagant. That was the first time I could judge about the teachings of NOI.

Are those teachings you relate to on a personal level ? 

5 hours ago, realizm said:

@Maki D Cabarete

It's nice to see you back, as a coïncidence I have just happened to start reading and listening the 120 lessons out of curiosity, and as you may guess, I found them quite extravagant. That was the first time I could judge about the teachings of NOI.

Are those teachings you relate to on a personal level ? 

Salaam,

The teachings as in the lessons to the Lostfound (members) of the Nation of Islam in the West, were lesson that the students had to labor over intensively. A person on the outside could not go to a corner stand or book store and get those lesson, they were not open to the public to look over and make a judgement, the person would have to be a member. The 120 lessons that people are calling the lessons today is somewhat a total of the questions and answers of the Supreme Wisdom but 120 lessons do not include all the articles in which many symbols and hints where being dropped over the 40 year period of the teachings. One example is the Black Nation: What do it mean the black nation and who do it include and not include and why?

MDC

On 2/12/2020 at 5:40 AM, Maki D Cabarete said:

Salaam,

I've been away for a while but I would like to respond to the above, where it's talking about the Lostfound members of the Nation of Islam in the West saying, "(and not a physical resurrection)" well what the teachings are saying is that no person has ever come back from the grave after physical death to prove that it was possible, in other words going from potentiality to actuality and back again to potentiality is impossible. The soul, self or mental are synonymous for spiritual resurrection and not for a physical resurrection.

MDC

Salam n holy Qur'an it mentiones that Prophet Isa(عليه السلام) resurrected dead ones in complete form with physical body & based Shia view point  a group of pious & evil people will resurrect before endtime , during reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) that resurrection will be with physical body that both Shia & Sunni sources agree on this so your idea is completely wrong.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Salaam, 

Many times in the teachings it talks about Isa sws and Lazarus and Ezekiel sws and the valley of the dry bones as symbolic to the condition of the lost found descendants of enslaved so-called Africans in the wilderness of North America and the Western Hemisphere, due to the lost of the (knowledge of self) and kind.

MDC

18 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

Salaam,

The teachings as in the lessons to the Lostfound (members) of the Nation of Islam in the West, were lesson that the students had to labor over intensively. A person on the outside could not go to a corner stand or book store and get those lesson, they were not open to the public to look over and make a judgement, the person would have to be a member. The 120 lessons that people are calling the lessons today is somewhat a total of the questions and answers of the Supreme Wisdom but 120 lessons do not include all the articles in which many symbols and hints where being dropped over the 40 year period of the teachings. One example is the Black Nation: What do it mean the black nation and who do it include and not include and why?

MDC

I know what those lessons were. I am asking if you use them as reliable  source as far as religious knowledge is concerned. 

Like for example statements as 'Buddhism is 35,000 years old, Christianity is 535 years old'.

Guest Makki
7 hours ago, realizm said:

I know what those lessons were. I am asking if you use them as reliable  source as far as religious knowledge is concerned. 

Like for example statements as 'Buddhism is 35,000 years old, Christianity is 535 years old'.

Salaam,

The Student Enrolment is a lesson for one seeking entrance into further knowledge in the University of Islam, founded by W F Muhammad a s.

The answer to question 10 of the student enrolment was answered by Messenger Elijah Muhammad (عليه السلام). originally, with Budda being 35,000 years and Christianity 551 year. Answers for all students must be written exactly what Messenger Elijah Muhammad (عليه السلام). gave. Some students gave footnotes to explain the "0" and the types of Christianity that began in the Western Hemisphere over 500 years ago.

MDC  

17 hours ago, realizm said:

Salaam, 

Through them I became aware of Muhammad sws and his family (عليه السلام). at a early age.

English Lesson C1

MDC

On 1/13/2018 at 1:46 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

From the viewpoint of Islam and other divine creeds, the essence of man consists in his absolute soul, which is also described as the “self” {nafs}, and after the extinction of the body it continues to exist forever.

Salaam, 

MDC

On 2/13/2020 at 2:12 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam n holy Qur'an it mentiones that Prophet Isa(عليه السلام) resurrected dead ones in complete form with physical body & based Shia view point  a group of pious & evil people will resurrect before endtime , during reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) that resurrection will be with physical body that both Shia & Sunni sources agree on this so your idea is completely wrong.

Salaam,

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us into the light of understanding.

MDC

1 minute ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

Salaam,

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us into the light of understanding.

MDC

On 2/13/2020 at 7:09 PM, Maki D Cabarete said:

Salaam, 

Many times in the teachings it talks about Isa sws and Lazarus and Ezekiel sws and the valley of the dry bones as symbolic to the condition of the lost found descendants of enslaved so-called Africans in the wilderness of North America and the Western Hemisphere, due to the lost of the (knowledge of self) and kind.

MDC

Salam /Hi it's just black racism

On 2/13/2020 at 6:07 AM, Maki D Cabarete said:

Salaam,

MDC

complete brainwashing method for accepting black racism.

3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam /Hi it's just black racism

complete brainwashing method for accepting black racism.

Salaam,

I'm sorry you feel that way.

The Black Nation only means in the teachings of the Lost Found Nation of Islam in the West, that all people including black, brown, yellow and red are members of the Black Nation. Black because we all originated out blackness, this is not racism, it's the nature.

MDC

On 1/15/2018 at 9:01 PM, Maki D Cabarete said:

That most noble journey is the Resurrection of the mentally dead not the physically. In these teachings the physical or material body is the vehicle for the Resurrection of the self (mental) sometimes called the Soul by other scholars/scientists on the life of the soul. It is this Resurrection that we hope for before actual physical death.

Salaam,

Would like to continue with the teachings on the knowledge of Self and it's relationship with the lessons on the 85%, 10% and 5% and how that relates to the resurrection of the mentally dead as taught in the teachings of the Lost Found Nation of Islam in North America.

MDC

On 2/12/2020 at 9:37 PM, Maki D Cabarete said:

120 lessons do not include all the articles in which many symbols and hints where being dropped over the 40 year period of the teachings.

The word (dropped) I used here as a English slang word meaning the word (given).

MDC

3 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

Salaam,

Would like to continue with the teachings on the knowledge of Self and it's relationship with the lessons on the 85%, 10% and 5% and how that relates to the resurrection of the mentally dead as taught in the teachings of the Lost Found Nation of Islam in North America.

MDC

It's been said that the founder of the Lost Found Nation of Islam in North America, Master W F Muhammad (عليه السلام)., taught Islam in a mathematical way, here's why. Who is the 85%? That's a question he asked his followers during his 3 1/2 year assignment to raise the mentally dead descendants of enslaved so-called Africans in North America. He used the % of consciousness to measure the development of the rise of the self(soul) in the material body of the mentally dead.

MDC 

Guest Makki
2 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

It's been said that the founder of the Lost Found Nation of Islam in North America, Master W F Muhammad (عليه السلام)., taught Islam in a mathematical way, here's why. Who is the 85%? That's a question he asked his followers during his 3 1/2 year assignment to raise the mentally dead descendants of enslaved so-called Africans in North America. He used the % of consciousness to measure the development of the rise of the self(soul) in the material body of the mentally dead.

MDC 

Salaam,

The 85% has only 15% consciousness of self.

MDC

Guest Makki
10 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

MDC 

Salaam,

There's different ways in seeing what the % represents. Some say it's a representation of a segment of the total human population of our planet and there are some who say it's the percentage of consciousness in the individual person. Using the latter, the 85% person is said to be blind, deaf and dumb to the knowledge of self and others, seen as only operating with 15% consciousness and is in a state mental death.

MDC

Guest Makki
20 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

the material body of the mentally dead.

Salaam,

The material body of the original man was created perfect, in the best of make, in triple darkness (blackness) as it's explained in the Holy Qur'an. Man today is no example of the original man because man, meaning both genders have deviated from the way of perfection. In the teachings of the LFNOI in North America, the descendants of enslaved Africans are taught how to eat to live and that it is not impossible that a person can live a thousand years or more. In his books and many articles, the disciple and Messenger of W F Muhammad (عليه السلام)., the Honourable Elijah Muhammad (عليه السلام). has taught, if you can understand, that the material body can be to live long by eating the right foods. It's the material body that in the original man, Allah made perfect to live a long life, givin plenty of time for the self to mature and actualize its potential before the material body is no more or becomes physically dead. The resurrection of the self or soul is dependent on the material body for the self to be perfected. The 85% is without the knowledge due to the lack a knowledge, operating only with 15% consciousness is not nearly enough to reach the self's highest potential. The 85% material body is in a state of early decay by being taught by the devil or the 10% to eat the wrong foods, both physical and spiritual.

MDC

On 2/13/2020 at 3:51 PM, realizm said:

Salaam,

This is something of the answer that the Honourable Elijah Muhammad sws gave for Student Enrollment (Rules of Islam) question #10 to W F Muhammad's question. "Buddhism is 35,000 years old" is not talking about Siddhartha Buddhism but rather talking about a Buddhism far more ancient and can be found in Hinduism today as in the (buddi mind). "Christianity is 551 years old" is not talking the Byzantium empire or before, but is talking about the first schisms of Protestantism starting in 1370s and the Avignon Papacy. It was under Protestantism that Captain John Hawkins, the trader (merchant) that is talked about in the lessons who was working under the crown of England as head of all maritime for England in his time. 

MDC