Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hamodiii

Shia and Christians

Rate this topic

On 2018-02-11 at 12:32 AM, Walidgaleb said:

No actually not, the “worst muslim” is still obviously worse than a person who believes and is of the people of the book. I’m Iraqi and it breaks my heart that almost all of Iraq’s Christians has left the country and that their history is disappearing, they are proof that Iraq is (was) a diverse, rich and beautiful nation. I was taught by my dad to respect all of my fellow countrymen regardless of ethnicity or religion and so on. Fun fact: Christianity has been present in what is now Iraq longer then Islam :) 

Time to live in Iraq, brother. Sverige är trist, bror! 

LABAYKA YA HUSSEIN!

9 hours ago, IbnSina said:

What an insightful comment....

Must be a very deep and educated conclusion based on years of study on the subject and numerous study cases from different demographic groups among the people that define themselves as shias where in dept questioning has been made regarding their idea on the subject and expectations. (Lets forget the realistic conclusion of that if your conclusion was true the shias wouldnt mind daesh, yet they were the only ones actually fighting them.)

Or, it is just a very simplified and less than sophisticated conclusion based on ignorance and a wish to solidify already made assumptions in order to make the world easier to understand as well as boosting your self image of who you are, since you are always right and smarter than most people you meet, of course you see what others cannot based on your superior intellect and knowledge base.

I'm not hearing a denial in this. 

36 minutes ago, lola20 said:

I'm not hearing a denial in this. 

Did you even watch the video Hassan posted? Try to watch it, that is how we think it will be, Sayid Ammar explains things perfectly! What is it you fear? Do you fear Allah? I mean if you obey him, nothing is to be feared, only the fear to disobey him?

Try to understand the shia perspective before you assume something you can't take back. Try to be more logical, the enemy will probably be from among the Shia, or the sunnis. What are you scared of? If the religion was based on force, surely the faith will leave the second you doubt something. You are forced to love something you don't actually love, belief is something the tyrants in the west fear. You should watch some videos about that, cause faith makes us stronger. We don't fear death, and that makes us stronger, but they love this world, and make them fear death. Just like Ammar said, the prophet want quality not the amount of muslims that exists in the world. They will run faster, and hadiths speaks by itself! How Omar, so called the legend ran away as far as he could, when our prophet (as) supposedly dead.

I heard the enemies will be the ones from IsIs, and some will be from disbelievers. Imam Mahdi has the right to defend himself, right?

Edited by Hamodiii

On 2018-01-31 at 7:15 AM, Son of Placid said:

I have a feeling everyone will be corrected when the truth comes, and we better be prepared to realize God's truth as it is, not what we expect it to be. 

All our texts tell us God us unfathomable, beyond our best understanding or imagination, yet each sub sect of each sect of each religion has a picture already painted. 

Respect! This is what I am talking about, this is why I love the christians!

22 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

I'll pay attention when you come up with something solid.

You will encounter more solid than Ahmad, when prophet Issa (as) arrives. Then you would regret that you ignored the him. (That would be judgment day if are dead by that time , and there would be no going back! )

22 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

Do the scholars consider this "unlettered man" could only be Muhammad because everyone since has always known how to read? 

You are mixing things up.

Before being chosen, he didn’t know how to read and write (so the prophecy would be true about him).

But after he got chosen, he knew.

Edited by Arminmo

11 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

Do you fear Allah?

He or she doesn’t believe in Allah based on what he or she commented earlier, look:

On 2/10/2018 at 5:38 PM, lola20 said:

I don't want people to die for being adulterers or being gay.

He or she still doesn’t know what are the red lines of God.what are the rules of god. I don’t know what was her religion before.(if she ever had one!)

8 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

Respect! This is what I am talking about, this is why I love the christians!

Did you realized what you praised ? I said earlier Christians are going to become Shia after arrival of prophet isa (as) . And he disagreed on our believes (said everyone will be corrected)! Then you praise his wrong idea??? Seriously?!

Edited by Arminmo

5 hours ago, Arminmo said:

Did you realized what you praised ? I said earlier Christians are going to become Shia after arrival of prophet isa (as) . And he disagreed on our believes (said everyone will be corrected)! Then you praise his wrong idea??? Seriously?!

The truth is Imam Mahdi in our eyes, brother. I didn't agree with his ideals, just the fact that the truth will be revealed eventually.

9 hours ago, Arminmo said:

He or she doesn’t believe in Allah based on what he or she commented earlier, look:

He or she still doesn’t know what are the red lines of God.what are the rules of god. I don’t know what was her religion before.(if she ever had one!)

I do believe in God. 

This is what YOU believe the red lines of God are. Can I ask you something, do you support Saudi or the Taliban stoning these people to death for what you see as transgressions? Would you support a specific shia state doing it? 

Another thing - do you support Muslim and non-Muslim women being taken as slaves during times of war? We all know what happened with the women of non-Muslims our Prophet conquered. Should I as a woman expect that same treatment (rape-slavery) during the time of the Mahdi? Do you deny or support this? 

Also, I am aware that the Sunni believe the same thing, I'm just calling out the shia because we like to believe we are better than Sunni people but really we are not. We are a prime example of the narcissism of small differences. We really need to work on ourselves. 

10 hours ago, Arminmo said:

God forbid Imam Mahdi does something you don't expect. 

42 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

God forbid Imam Mahdi does something you don't expect. 

You (as a non believer to our religion)  what do you think with yourself god is going to tell imam mahdi (the one that you dont believe in him ) that i dont want to accept ??!!

Edited by Arminmo

2 hours ago, lola20 said:

This is what YOU believe the red lines of God are.

Fact check : In both judaism and islam those laws are rules of god !! (not in christianity, because they dont have untouched words of prophet jesus)

Thats why i was wondering whats your real religion.

We all know what happened with the women of non-Muslims our Prophet conquered.

You, By not accepting rules of god in Quran, You can not be a muslim (you said dont want those laws to be applied to those sinful people, it wont be justice by YOUR mind), also because if you dont want to to accept what happened at that time with those women,  was order of god (thats another clear sign that you dont believe in our religion) . So dont use the term "our prophet" based on your ideas.

Another fact check : god ordered david,solomon,prophet muhammad(pbuh), uzzekiah,... to do war, kill people, and capture slaves among non believers. All they did was order of god. No sin.

Do you have any objections with orders of god? 

(Unfortunately it seems yes)

Edited by Arminmo

I'm just calling out the shia because we like to believe we are better than Sunni people but really we are not.

You are totally wrong. Dont label shias to be not better than sunnis. Definately we are better than sunnis because we are standing by the Haq (truth) : leadership of imam ali (as) was the justice.

You should go and get your facts right and straight about religion and whole stuff.

Edited by Arminmo

Can I ask you something, do you support Saudi or the Taliban stoning these people to death for what you see as transgressions? Would you support a specific shia state doing it? 

That question is kind of irrelevant, cause that is not in our books, or other teachings. Talibans and IsIs has nothing to do with us! In Islam, If you kill an innocent person, you have killed the whole humanity, the son of Adam, who killed the half of world's population, that is a lot. You realize that? I don't get why you are attacking us, when you don't know and all I read is assumptions based on fear!

Try to read more about the Islam, the cover may be harsh, and based on terror, but the inside is more than you will ever know. The fact Imam Ali (as), and someone who doesn't know who he is, he is our leader, and he gave food and water to his killer, who does that? Is the question? We are learnt to help and support, even if its our enemy. Althought no one can be like that. Note that he died of poison, the sword had a deadly poison cause no one could take care of him of him, one vs one. Don't let me get started with the prophet, and all those hadiths about him being bad, are sunni hadiths and are not trustworthy, there a lot of liars writing hadiths.