Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hamodiii

Shia and Christians

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, lola20 said:

he will come and kill or stamp down anyone who isn't a Shia Muslim, which is obviously most people.

Imam Mahdi (as) and prophet jesus (as) will prove themselves, then most of the people will believe in them and will become Shia, (other than non believer militants that are going to be killed, just remains some atheist, that can ignore the truth until judgement day, then after that god will send them to hell.

1 hour ago, Hamodiii said:

Those questions are questions we can't answer, you can't try to predict the future, all we know is Allah is just, and he will command Imam Mahdi to be just towards the people. We believe there will come a time where just will only be in the air, the woman will walk alone, without anything touching her, even the lion won't attack her. 

We can sort of answer these questions though, if you look at certain countries with Shia authority and how certain citizens of those countries are treated. We can look at the interpretations of Sharia law of Shia and other Muslim countries and I see those as an example of the kind of state the Mahdi will try to instill across the world. I don't want to live in a state like that, I don't want people to die because they don't believe what I believe. I don't want people to die for being adulterers or being gay. I'm just being genuine here, we are not entirely ignorant about what an Islamist state would look like. There are examples of them already.

52 minutes ago, lola20 said:

I don't want people to die for being adulterers or being gay.

You are using the word i too much in your statments, the thing is, the universe was not created by you, it's by God, and those people that you mentioned, by God's standards are not okay at all. So God will deal with them either in this life by his 2 Messiah's or after life by himself !. (I hope you are not one of them!)

Edited by Arminmo

On 2018-02-02 at 5:26 PM, Son of Placid said:

You are taught that the worst Muslim is better than the best Christian, fed disgusting reasons why you should look down on them

No actually not, the “worst muslim” is still obviously worse than a person who believes and is of the people of the book. I’m Iraqi and it breaks my heart that almost all of Iraq’s Christians has left the country and that their history is disappearing, they are proof that Iraq is (was) a diverse, rich and beautiful nation. I was taught by my dad to respect all of my fellow countrymen regardless of ethnicity or religion and so on. Fun fact: Christianity has been present in what is now Iraq longer then Islam :) 

On 2/10/2018 at 3:25 PM, Arminmo said:

You are using the word i too much in your statments, the thing is, the universe was not created by you, it's by God, and those people that you mentioned, by God's standards are not okay at all. So God will deal with them either in this life by his 2 Messiah's or after life by himself !. (I hope you are not one of them!)

what a merciful God

1 hour ago, lola20 said:

So we can safely say what the Shia believe will happen when the Mahdi comes is actually not that different from what Daesh is trying to do or how Saudi Arabia currently treats its citizens. 

I don’t know why you keep saying “shia” specifically when the sunnis also believe in a Mehdi that will come out and bring justice to mankind, pretty much the same concept as the Shia belief. 

To answer your questions, I would recommend you watch this video:

On 2/10/2018 at 12:56 PM, Arminmo said:

What we are saying is that, even from corrupted scriptures that you have, signs of Ahmad is still in there, but you don’t want to pay attention to it.

I'll pay attention when you come up with something solid. Scholars accusing "someone" of changing words "at some time" because a word really close suits them better is more a conspiracy theory. Means... "the one who praises" or "the praised one" Well, which one is it" One gives, one receives. Do you smoosh them  together, pretend they are the same and could only mean one person in the whole world? Google again and you'll find an "unlettered man" in Isaiah . I've seen Muslims jump all over that, but they neglect to read more than the three words they went looking for or they'd realize the unlettered man was an example of how the city of Ariel would be cursed of God. Two examples given of how God would make them ignorant. Like a sealed scroll given to a man who can read, or an open scroll to a man that can't. Do the scholars consider this "unlettered man" could only be Muhammad because everyone since has always known how to read? 

6 hours ago, Hassan- said:

I don’t know why you keep saying “shia” specifically when the sunnis also believe in a Mehdi that will come out and bring justice to mankind, pretty much the same concept as the Shia belief. 

Salam the main diifernce is in interruption in Sunni Islam

First they believe that he is from lineage of Imam Hasan (as) so they deny Imamate as we accepted & opens a way for fabrication of lineage of birth for many people

Second he is in their view is a normal person with sins that at one night repents so become clears from his sins that against infallibility of Imams (as) 

third he is not yet born that is against of occultion

fourth his main supporter and commander is Salahedin Ayubi which is against Second coming of prophet Isa (as) 

in the end by their interruption everyone can claims to be Imam Mahdi (aj)

that people like Harun Yahya may be claims that he is Mahdi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKCi8cNbCHY

On 2/10/2018 at 4:32 PM, Walidgaleb said:

No actually not, the “worst muslim” is still obviously worse than a person who believes and is of the people of the book. I’m Iraqi and it breaks my heart that almost all of Iraq’s Christians has left the country and that their history is disappearing, they are proof that Iraq is (was) a diverse, rich and beautiful nation. I was taught by my dad to respect all of my fellow countrymen regardless of ethnicity or religion and so on. Fun fact: Christianity has been present in what is now Iraq longer then Islam :) 

Sorry you got caught up on this.

I realize it's not a normal Shia concept, but it is a radical concept held by some, and it's okay if you correct them. I've met a few Iraqi people and found them to be very respectful people whether they practiced Islam or not. One fellow in particular I worked with in Montreal, and his family were exceptionally nice people. We didn't spend much time on religion or skin colour which I'm sure helped, but I've had many of your foods I can't pronounce and am a fan of kleecha. <---sp?

21 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam the main diifernce is in interruption in Sunni Islam

First they believe that he is from lineage of Imam Hasan (as) so they deny Imamate as we accepted & opens a way for fabrication of lineage of birth for many people

Second he is in their view is a normal person with sins that at one night repents so become clears from his sins that against infallibility of Imams (as) 

third he is not yet born that is against of occultion

fourth his main supporter and commander is Salahedin Ayubi which is against Second coming of prophet Isa (as) 

in the end by their interruption everyone can claims to be Imam Mahdi (aj)

that people like Harun Yahya may be claims that he is Mahdi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKCi8cNbCHY

Wow, Sunni is like a totally different view on many levels and this is only one subject. 

7 hours ago, lola20 said:

So we can safely say what the Shia believe will happen when the Mahdi comes is actually not that different from what Daesh is trying to do or how Saudi Arabia currently treats its citizens. 

What an insightful comment....

Must be a very deep and educated conclusion based on years of study on the subject and numerous study cases from different demographic groups among the people that define themselves as shias where in dept questioning has been made regarding their idea on the subject and expectations. (Lets forget the realistic conclusion of that if your conclusion was true the shias wouldnt mind daesh, yet they were the only ones actually fighting them.)

Or, it is just a very simplified and less than sophisticated conclusion based on ignorance and a wish to solidify already made assumptions in order to make the world easier to understand as well as boosting your self image of who you are, since you are always right and smarter than most people you meet, of course you see what others cannot based on your superior intellect and knowledge base.