Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Black Shia scholars

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Sheikh Haj Ahmad Hanif lectures about Shia Islam 

Sheikh Abdul Jalil

I tried to tell them

Sheikh Usma Abdul Ghani 

Hadith of the day (Sheikh usam a Abdulghani )

‏‪Sheikh Usama Abdulghani - Hadith of the Day‬‏:‏

Sheikh Zakzaky (#freeZakzaky)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDUXcLvD_1W0LsvBYMCM2bg6jisd6D6fL

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
7 minutes ago, Wared said:

Islam has no race! We spread love and peace!

I know but it is still a black shia muslim looks strange for Wahabists &Salafis 

I wish one day that we have scholars & Marja from all nations & Races.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
4 minutes ago, zerorequiiem said:

@wared I agree, but you can't deny African Americans tend to find Islam through it's treatment of all races equally, just look at the Nation of Islam.

We all find Islam peaceful, we all have our own problems, they just happend to be born Black, Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى could make us one nation, but he decided to make us interact with each other. We all want be treated equally despite the colour on our faces, nationality or gender.

Nowadays Shia Islam has a speed grow in Africa but some nations as Native Americans & Latins were neglected & most of them are absorbing by Baha'i & Salafi groups &they make it a tribal issue as common shia muslims inside Native Americans & Latins are the minority & isolated from rest of Shia muslim community. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Nowadays Shia Islam has a speed grow in Africa but some nations as Native Americans & Latins were neglected & most of them are absorbing by Baha'i & Salafi groups &they make it a tribal issue as common shia muslims inside Native Americans & Latin are the minority & isolated from rest of Shia muslim community. 

Beauitful.

Sheikh AbdulJalil  Lectures

‏‪Sheikh Jaleel Lectures‬‏:‏ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx7MsYzL1hQKkMLp9p-6MielzHU9OENlk

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Nowadays Shia Islam has a speed grow in Africa but some nations as Native Americans & Latins were neglected & most of them are absorbing by Baha'i & Salafi groups &they make it a tribal issue as common shia muslims inside Native Americans & Latins are the minority & isolated from rest of Shia muslim community. 

I read about conversions of shiism in latin america in countries like Venezuela or Colombia.

Conversation with a Native American in Iran Indigenous human rights & beliefs  

I Am Latina Shi'a (Soy Una Shi'a Latina)

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
spelling
  • Advanced Member
On 1/8/2018 at 9:02 AM, zerorequiiem said:

Islam through it's treatment of all races equally, just look at the Nation of Islam.

Nation of Islam has nothing to do with Islam as a religion, it is anything BUT equal towards all races, its just a racist organization that hates white people. Please look into the history of Malcolm X, here is a starter:

• Advanced Member
On 1/8/2018 at 8:01 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

I know but it is still a black shia muslim looks strange for Wahabists &Salafis 

I wish one day that we have scholars & Marja from all nations & Races.

On 1/8/2018 at 8:02 AM, zerorequiiem said:

@wared I agree, but you can't deny African Americans tend to find Islam through it's treatment of all races equally, just look at the Nation of Islam.

Um, y'all realize prophets like Musa (AS), Harun (AS) etc. were African and "very black"? Also, correct me if I am wrong, but I do remember someone telling me that the 9th Imam was half african and that sometimes he was made fun of for looking partially black. Is this true? I appreciate a response. 

One of Shia Imams was Black (Ayt Qazwiny)

https://www.al-islam.org/story-of-the-holy-kaaba-and-its-people-shabbar/ninth-imam-muhammad-ibn-ali-al-taqi-al-jawad

Biography of Imam Javad (as) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_-61r4EPx8

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Imam_Muhammad_b._'Ali_al-Jawad_(a)

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Sabika

Sabika

Sabika
Mother of Imam al-Jawad (a)
Kunya Umm al-Hasan
Well-known Relatives Imam al-Rida (a) (spouse), Mariya Qibtiyya
Place of Residence Medina
Era 'Abbasid Dynasty

Sabīka (Arabic:سَبيکَة) was the mother of Imam al-Jawad (a) who, according to reports, was a maidservant descending from Mariya Qibtiyya. She was also mentioned with the names Durra, Khayzuran, Rayhana and Sukayna. The name of Khayzaran was chosen for her by Imam al-Rida (a). Al-Shaykh al-Saduq has mentioned the name Khayzaran for the mother of Imam al-Jawad (a) in a part of the narration regarding the conversation of Jabir with Imam al-Baqir (a) upon his deathbed and also what Jabir saw in Sahifa of Lady Fatima (a). Her kunya was Umm al-Hasan.

Sabika is considered to have been from Murrisa (a village in Egypt), Qibti (from Egypt) or Mursi (a green town in Morocco).

When Sabika was about to give birth to Imam al-Jawad (a), Imam al-Rida (a) sent his sister Hakima to help the midwife. In a narration from the Prophet (s) mentioned her a clean-mouthed maidservant whose womb is chosen by God to bear an Imam (a). Al-Mas'udi has praised her in Ithbat al-wasiyya as well.

Samana al-Maghribiyya
Mother of Imam al-Hadi (a)
Kunya Umm al-Fadl
Well-known Relatives Imam al-Jawad (a) (husband), Imam al-Hadi (a) (son)
Place of Residence Samara
Burial Place Holy Shrine of 'Askariyyan, Samara
Era Abbasid Dynasty
Activities Transmitting hadith

Samāna al-Maghribīyya (Arabic:سمانة المغربية) was the wife of Imam al-Jawad (a) and the mother of Imam al-Hadi (a). All the children of Imam al-Jawad (a) were born from Samana. Her grave is in the Shrine of 'Askariyyayn (a) in Samarra.

Biography

Samana al-Maghribiyya known as "Sayyida" had the kunya of Umm al-Fadl and was the wife of Imam al-Jawad (a) and the mother of Imam al-Hadi (a). The kunya of Ma'mun's daughter and the other wife of Imam al-Jawad (a) was also Umm al-Fadl. The name of Imam al-Hadi's (a) mother is mentioned as Asma'. Samana was a maidservant who was bought for 70 dinars by the order of Imam al-Jawad (a). She fasted and prayed a lot. In a hadith, Imam al-Hadi (a) mentioned her mother a true knower of his rights and a dweller of paradise. Samana's grave is in the Shrine of 'Askariyyayn (a) in Samarra, beside the graves of Imam al-Hadi (a) and, Narjis (Imam al-Mahdi's (a) mother), Hakima (Imam al-Jawad's (a) daughter) and Hudayth (Imam al-'Askari's (a) mother). Samana has been mentioned among women who transmitted hadiths.

Children

All the children of Imam al-Jawad (a) were born from Samana. Samana's sons were Imam al-Hadi (a) Abu Ahmad Musa Mubarqa', Abu Ahmad Husayn and Abu Musa 'Imran and her daughters were Fatima, Khadija, Umm Kulthum, and Hakima.

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Samana_al-Maghribiyya

Hamida Wife of Imam al-Sadiq (a)

(Redirected from Hamida al-Barbariyya)

Hamida Wife of Imam al-Sadiq
Mashraba Umm Ibrahim.jpg
Mashraba Umm Ibrahim, Medina
Well-known As Hamida al-Musaffa
Religious Affiliation Shi'a
Well-known Relatives Imam al-Kazim (a) (son)
Place of Residence Medina
Burial Place Mashraba Umm Ibrahim, Medina
Era 'Abbasid
Known for Mother of Imam al-Kazim (a)
Activities Hadith transmitter of Imam al-Sadiq (a), teaching religious rulings to women

Ḥamīda (Arabic:حَميدَة) known as Ḥamīda al-Muṣaffā (حَميدَة المُصَفّا), Ḥamīda al-Berberiyya (حَميدَة البَربَريَّة), Ḥamīda al-Andalusiyya(حَميدَة الاندُلُسيَّة) was the wife of Ja'far b. Muhammad al-Sadiq (a), the sixth Shi'a Imam and the mother of Imam Musa b. Ja'far al-Kazim (a), the seventh Imam of Twelver Shi'a. She was a slave who was given as a gift, by Imam al-Baqir (a), to Imam al-Sadiq (a). Hamida was a virtuous woman and a faqih. Also Imam al-Sadiq (a) sent women to her to learn religious rules and received the answer to their religious questions.

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Hamida_Wife_of_Imam_al-Sadiq_(a)

Mothers of Infallible Imams (a):

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Imams_of_Shi'a