Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
alirex

Nigerian Army Arrests Sheikh Zakzaky, Kills Sons

Rate this topic

Nigeria Shia, Sunni unity: El-Zakzaky's followers distribute water bottles to Sunni brothers on birth anniv. of Shiek Niass

April 19, 2018 - 10:58 AM News Code : 889923 Source : ABNA24Link: 

Nigeria Shia, Sunni Muslims' Unity Act; Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria under the leadership of Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky distributed water bottles to Sunni Tijjaniyya Brotherhood in Abuja that are celebrating the Birth Anniversary of Shiek Ibrahim Niass. Shiek Niass was the major leader of Tijjaniyya (dariqa) Sufi Movement in Africa. Photos by: Musa Bayi

Photos by: Musa Bayi

x2c81830a403b991821b2c73a77759344_846.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6A5oQVOFQ-.webp

Amnesty International strongly condemns Buhari regime, calls to release Sheik El Zakzaky & his wife

April 19, 2018 - 12:45 PM News Code : 889939 Source : Amnesty InternationalLink:  Amnesty International strongly condemns Buhari regime, calls to release Sheik El Zakzaky & his wife  

Responding to a violent crackdown by Nigerian police on members of Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) protesting the detention of their leader in Abuja, Osai Ojigho Director Amnesty International Nigeria said:

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Responding to a violent crackdown by Nigerian police on members of Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) protesting the detention of their leader in Abuja, Osai Ojigho Director Amnesty 

http://en.abna24.com/news/africa/amnesty-international-strongly-condemns-buhari-regime-calls-to-release-sheik-el-zakzaky-his-wife_889939.html

Press Release;

Buhari regime, Boko Haram conspired to cleanse earth of Pro-Zakzaky followers

April 24, 2018 - 11:52 AM News Code : 890658 Source : Islamic MovementLink:  Buhari regime, Boko Haram conspired to cleanse earth of Pro-Zakzaky followers  

Further more the created terrorist cell Boko Haram issued a Statement saying: “And by the permission of Allah these attacks of ours against Shi’a polytheists will continue until we cleanse the earth of their filth.”

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Where justice is denied and rulers feel that a government is an organized tool for conspiracy to oppress people,then certainly, the power in defense for freedom will surely defeat the power in defence for any tyrannical and oppressive government. No Power can crush the power of conviction.

The Nigerian Police have yet again killed a resourceful citizen Ahmad Rufa'i (student) for protesting against the inhuman,illegal, tyrannical and unconstitutional detention of Shaikh Zakzaky and his wife Zeenah Ibraheem.

http://en.abna24.com/news/africa/buhari-regime-boko-haram-conspired-to-cleanse-earth-of-pro-zakzaky-followers_890658.html

Nigerian police brutally attack funeral of IMN martyr 'Ahmad Rufai' with teargas, live ammunition / Two more killed - Photos

April 24, 2018 - 10:50 AM News Code : 890657 Source : Islamic MovementLink:   

Nigerian police brutally attack funeral procession of IMN martyr 'Ahmad Rufai' with teargas, live ammunition / Two more killed - Photos

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - The Funeral Prayer of martyr Ahmad Rufai Abubakar took place on Monday the 23rd of April 2018 in Abuja who was shot by Nigerian police in Abuja on Monday the 16th of April 2018. The bullet hit him so hard that his brain leaked out. 

He spent three days in coma before he succumbed to his injury in Kano Teaching Hospital on Tursday the 19th of April 2018. 

The Funeral prayer was led by Sheikh Sansui Abdulkadir. After the funeral prayer a peaceful protest was staged to the office of the National Human Right Commission. While the protesters were at the National Human Commission lodging complain about Human Right abuses of the Nigerian Police, the police opened fire on the free Zakzaky protesters. 

According to IMN at least two people have been reported martyred while scores were injured at various degree. 

The Protesters have spent over 100 days conducting Zakzaky protests in Abuja peacefully. 

However, recent days the inexperience security forces have been attacking the peaceful protesters in various locations. To this date six people were martyred since the protest started over 3 months ago. 

The protesters are calling on Government  to release leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky who has been freed by Court since 2017.

xd19b3614a5210a6b0924a212d47e45e2_175.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dTK4Scz6yX.webp

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Sheikh Zakzaky: kill me, my wife so you can rest; we prepared to die / Tell whoever gave our custody to go ahead & complete Contact

April 28, 2018 - 1:49 PM News Code : 891194 Source : Nigeria ReflectionLink:  Sheikh Zakzaky: kill me, my wife so you can rest; we prepared to die / Tell whoever gave our custody to go ahead & complete Cont  

The leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky has told the Director of the Department of State Security (DSS) and the Director of National Intelligence Agency (NIA) to inform those who gave them his custody to go on and complete the contact.

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - The leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky has told the Director of the Department of State Security (DSS) and the Director of National Intelligence Agency (NIA) to inform those who gave them his custody to go on and complete the contact.

He was narrating the encounter between him and the security chiefs that went to “negotiate” with him last Thursday and Friday.

“It’s quite easy. Go and tell whoever gave you my custody to go ahead and complete his contract. Whatever gain or reward he is promised, he should complete the work so that he can get the reward. I thought you want to kill me? Therefore, go ahead and kill me so you can rest. I am also prepared to die too! The same with my wife. We are all therefore prepared to be killed by you. Then you can live peacefully to enjoy life afterwards.”

He said Lawal Daura went to tell him that “there was an ongoing arrangement” but fell short of stating what the arrangement is.

The Sheikh said they wasted so much of his time before the eventual encounter despite his health situation. “In the last sitting we had with them, they wasted my time so much, despite my health condition I had to sit for five hours waiting for them. My blood pressure was very high and I even told them that I have not had enough sleep. He arranged the meeting to be by 8:30 am and we were there on time but he did not come until after five hours. He came around 1:00 pm. I was very ill and my body was shaking then. So on his arrival he said the meeting should be moved to the next day. But we greeted anyway.”

By the time Daura returned the following day, he was again late by four hours. “The next day the sitting was arranged to be by 4:00 pm and we went there on time. But he did not come until 8:00 pm.”

http://en.abna24.com/news/africa/sheikh-zakzaky-kill-me-my-wife-so-you-can-rest-we-prepared-to-die-tell-whoever-gave-our-custody-to-go-ahead-complete-contract_891194.html

Dr. Sanusi extends condolence message of Sheikh Zakzaky to family of Sheikh Isyaka Rabiu

May 13, 2018 - 11:00 AM News Code : 893214 Source : Islamic MovementLink: 

Dr. Sanusi extends condolence message of Sheikh Zakzaky to family of Sheikh Isyaka Rabiu  

Shaikh Sunusi Abdulkadir Koki has, on Friday 11th May, 2018, paid a condolence visit to the family, relations and Friends of Late Khalifa Shaikh Ishaq Rabiu. He was received by the sons and relatives of the Late Shaikh Ishaq at his residence at Goron Dutse, Kano.

http://en.abna24.com/news/africa/dr-sanusi-extends-condolence-message-of-sheikh-zakzaky-to-family-of-sheikh-isyaka-rabiu_893214.html

Photos: Peaceful Free Zakzaky rally at Abuja National Mosque on 11th May 2018

May 12, 2018 - 1:55 PM News Code : 893116 Source : Islamic MovementLink:   

A peaceful free Zakzaky protest was staged at Abuja National Mosque onf Friday the 11th of May 2018.

xc9003379aa05b240d37d17f0ac499486_157.jpg.pagespeed.ic.W1mng9r0FT.webp

Sheikh Zakzaky: Islamic Movement very different from Boko Haram – IMN reply to divisive American politician 'Campbell'

May 14, 2018 - 11:07 AM News Code : 893360 Source : Daily PostLink: 

Sheikh Zakzaky: Islamic Movement very different from Boko Haram – IMN reply to divisive American politician 'Campbell'  

President of the media forum of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN, Ibrahim Musa has faulted the comparison made by former America’s Ambassador to Nigeria, John Campbell on the Islamic movement and the dreaded Boko Haram.

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - President of the media forum of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN, Ibrahim Musa has faulted the comparison made by former America’s Ambassador to Nigeria, John Campbell on the Islamic movement and the dreaded Boko Haram.

http://en.abna24.com/news/africa/sheikh-zakzaky-islamic-movement-very-different-from-boko-haram-–-imn-reply-divisive-american-politician-campbell_893360.html

Top Sunni cleric: Nigerian government on precipice of God’s wrath if fails to release Sheikh Zakzaky

May 17, 2018 - 11:23 AM News Code : 893765 Source : Nigeria ReflectionLink:  Top Sunni cleric: Nigerian government on precipice of God’s wrath if fails to release Sheikh Zakzaky  

The top Sunni cleric and an expert in Qur’anic exegesis, Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi has said that Nigerian government is sitting on the precipice of God’s wrath if it fails to release Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky.

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - The top Sunni cleric and an expert in Qur’anic exegesis, Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi has said that Nigerian government is sitting on the precipice of God’s wrath if it fails to release Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky.

http://en.abna24.com/news/africa/top-sunni-cleric-nigerian-government-on-precipice-of-god’s-wrath-if-fails-to-release-sheikh-zakzaky_893765.html

Nigerian army to deploy troops if Islamic Movement protests escalate

May 17, 2018 - 11:10 AM News Code : 893761 Source : NaijLink:  Nigerian army to deploy troops if Islamic Movement protests escalate  

Commander, guards brigade, Brig Gen Umar Musa, assures Abuja residents that the military would be deployed should protests by the group get out of the control of the police Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1169824-we-deploy-troops-shiite-protests-escalate-military.html#1169824

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - The Guards Brigade headquarters, Abuja has said it would deploy troops to stop the daily protests by Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) in the Federal Capital Territory should the situation gets out of control.

http://en.abna24.com/news/africa/nigerian-army-to-deploy-troops-if-islamic-movement-protests-escalate_893761.html

How I was led to become Shi’ite Muslim – Prominent Igbo member of Islamic Movement in Nigeria reveals

May 20, 2018 - 11:09 AM News Code : 894169 Source : Nigeria ReflectionLink: 

How I was led to become Shi’ite Muslim – Prominent Igbo member of Islamic Movement in Nigeria reveals  

A very prominent member of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, under the distinguished leadership of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, Haruna Normal Nwaeze of the Igbo Community of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, writes on his journey to Shi’ah Islam and the Islamic Movement:

http://en.abna24.com/news/why-i-became-shia/how-i-was-led-to-become-shi’ite-muslim-–-prominent-igbo-member-of-islamic-movement-in-nigeria-reveals_894169.html

Nigeria: Lawyers granted rare access to Sheikh Zakzaky, wife third time in more than two years

May 29, 2018 - 11:21 AM News Code : 895378 Source : Nigeria ReflectionLink: 

Nigeria: Lawyers granted rare access to Sheikh Zakzaky, wife third time in more than two years  

The team of lawyers standing for Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky were yesterday evening granted a rare access to their client, only for the third time ever in the nearly two and half years of his incarceration.

http://en.abna24.com/news/africa/nigeria-lawyers-granted-rare-access-to-sheikh-zakzaky-wife-third-time-in-more-than-two-years_895378.html

Nigerian police attack peaceful 'Free Zakzaky Protest' in Kaduna, 2 Shia martyred

http://en.abna24.com/news/middle-east/sayyed-al-houthi-talks-about-developments-in-west-coast-any-attacks-on-yemeni-people-increase-our-faith-steadfastness_898447.html

June 23, 2018 - 10:45 AM News Code : 898723 Source : Islamic MovementLink: 

Nigerian police attack peaceful 'Free Zakzaky Protest' in Kaduna, 2 Shia martyred

Photos: Brutal attack of Police on peaceful free Zakzaky protesters in Kaduna

June 23, 2018 - 10:57 AM News Code : 898724 Source : Islamic MovementLink: 

Poilce attack peaceful free Zakzaky protesters in Kaduna for the second day today Thursday the 21st of June 2018. At least two have been killed and many injured. Several were arrested

d19b3614a5210a6b0924a212d47e45e2_889.jpg
42766098a72b2b10f4eca2f27d9c6167_900.jpg
http://en.abna24.com/news/pictures/photos-brutal-attack-of-police-on-peaceful-free-zakzaky-protesters-in-kaduna_898724.html

The Kaduna state command of the Nigeria Police Force has for the second day (Thursday 21th of June 2018) running attacked thousands of people that carried out a peaceful Free Zakzaky procession in the heart of the capital city.

90ca8240f1abdeae32abfaec0e26272f_689.jpg f6a4e5c560ba8777d863b9707abce13d_701.jpg

Nigeria: Buhari regime injustice and mass killings

http://en.abna24.com/news/africa/nigeria-buhari-regime-injustice-and-mass-killings_899495.html

June 28, 2018 - 11:38 AM News Code : 899495 Source : Islamic MovementLink: 
Nigeria: Buhari regime injustice and mass killings

A very clear example is when the Buhari Army clampdown on the Islamic Movement in Nigeria followers of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky in Zaria in Dec 2015, for the support of Buhari people publicly justified the genocide and praised Buhari for killing over 1000 of the members of the movement and burying them in mass graves. They so wanted everything to be swept under the carpet for the love they have for the killer.

By Abdulmumin Giwa

http://en.abna24.com/news/pictures/photos-mass-free-zakzaky-protest-on-3rd-of-july-in-capital-of-nigeria_900407.html

Photos: Mass Free Zakzaky Protest on 3rd of July in Capital of Nigeria

Another free Zakzaky protest held in Abuja on Tuesday the 3rd of July 2018.

a56146f92497ef613648044ac45a4554_977.jpg
5cc5de2d9aaa858c135cf1eba153c974_263.jpg

Photos: Free Zakzaky rally held in Abuja, Yola

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Free Sheikh Zakzaky Rally which took place at Abuja National Mosque of Friday the 13th of July 2018. Similar rally was held in Yola the capital of Adamawa state.

030d7e8e966169ab4c7f67c291c333f4_973.jpg
http://en.abna24.com/news/pictures/photos-free-zakzaky-rally-held-in-abuja-yola_901695.html

Photos: Free Zakzaky peaceful protest held in Abuja

http://en.abna24.com/news/africa/photos-free-zakzaky-peaceful-protest-held-in-abuja_903237.html

July 27, 2018 - 3:02 PM News Code : 903237 Source : Islamic MovementLink: 

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Thousands of people staged a free Zakzaky peaceful Protest in Abuja on Thursday the 26th of July 2018.

030d7e8e966169ab4c7f67c291c333f4_322.jpg
134ce63057f068a219a0df338fb0b723_625.jpg