Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
alirex

Nigerian Army Arrests Sheikh Zakzaky, Kills Sons

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

They wanted to put an end to this movement. But now they should see how silly they are. Alhamdulilah, much more people know Sheikh Zakzaki and his movement now. People are taking to street to support him. We are posting his pictures....He has become a hero now.

Some more pictures from different cities:

IMG21431329.jpg

IMAGE635667675307711013.jpg

IMG13455067.jpg  

Farshbaf-940927-A2%20(4)_5674395671122.j

487345.jpg

487348.jpg

http://fa.abna24.com/service/pictorial/archive/2015/12/17/696315/story.html#

Bahrain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nigerian Army Published Sheikh Zakzaky's Second Painful Image while Carrying him on a Wheelbarrow!

December 16, 2015 - 6:43 PM

Ahlul Bayt News Agency -ABNA- The fate of Nigerian Shiite cleric is still shrouded in mystery and so far just some indirect quotations have been published about him.

Earlier, the Nigerian army published a harrowing image of Sheikh Zakzaky to show he is alive. Publishing the photo was after international pressure of Muslims and was done in order to calm public opinion.

The second photo has just been sent to Ahlul Bayt News Agency and indicates his very bad situation.

The following image shows how Nigerian army moves Sheikh Zakzaky, leader of Islamic Movemnet in Nigeria, with a poor wheelbarrow!

e13fea0ddb41679b88e189506f12771f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2015 at 12:49 AM, Marbles said:

How are these haramis justifying the attack? What official reason have they given? Someone fill me in on that please.

I've read anything from a 'traffic incident' to the movement stopping the Chief of Army staff's convoy and attempting to assassinate him. The latter is the more likely official statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I have read, the MSM is ensuring that the number of the killed Shias does not go past the 'dozens' mark.

Anything more is 'claimed' by the shias, and not verified. The so-called western human right kings are merely calling for an investigation, no condemnation or sanctions.

As per the videos posted, there is no evidence that the shias pelted any stones or used sticks or anything else against the military, which explains the zero casualties among the latter.

There was an arguement though, but it does not mean killing dozens and then coming back to kill hundreds more, essentially unarmed people. There is no evidence that Sh. Zakzaky refused dialogue or asked the shias to indulge in violence. 

The main reason for the hundreds of shias is because of the formation of the human chain to protect Sh. Zakzaky after the first massacre. The government is mostly silent on the matter, possibly because the army is acting on its own. The situation is mostly calm now, but Sh Zakzaky and a number of shias are in custody, some of them injured.

The Nigerian Shias being mostly unarmed, just like most of the shia muslims across the world, are likely to be at the receiving end at the hands of the Nigerian army.

But then God alone is the one who observes everything and metes out severe punishment for the oppressors. There is always a limit to arrogance and oppression. It never lasts long and the ends of the oppressors are always horrible. Kindly recite Surah Fateha for the deceased and pray a two rakat namaz for relief for the Nigerian momins and the end of the oppression towards them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2015 at 12:49 AM, Marbles said:

How are these haramis justifying the attack? What official reason have they given? Someone fill me in on that please.

Following is the statement from the commander of the operation (source):

How we engaged Shi’ite members, arrested El-Zakzaky, wife – Nigerian Army

The Shi’ite leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, is safe and in protective custody in a very secured facility, his wife is safe and also in protective custody, the General Officer Commanding, 1 Mechanised Army Division, Kaduna, Adeniyi Oyebade, has said.

Speaking at a joint press conference with the Kaduna state Commissioner of Police, Umar Shehu, on Monday at the 1 Division headquarters in Kaduna, Mr. Oyebade, a Major General, defended the army’s action saying it is the responsibility of the security forces to bring law and order back to society within the rules of engagement.

He said: “The Shi’ite leader and his wife are safe and in protective custody even though I do not know how many wives he has since it was reported that his wife is dead and in the course of time, he, himself will be speaking to his members.

“You will recall that on the 12 of December, 2015, Mr. President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammadu Buhari, was in Kaduna state for the convocation of the Kaduna state University and the music festival at the Ahmadu Bello University which myself and the Commissioner of Police as well as staff officers also attended, including the Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai.

“Just after Mr President left Kaduna to Abuja after a successful official visit, I decided to go to Zaria to meet up with the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, who was to pay a courtesy visit on the Emir of Zazzau and also attend the passing out parade of our recruits in Deport Nigerian Army.

“He (COAS) was coming in from Dutse, because that same week, we held the COAS conference in Dutse, in Jigawa State. He got to Zaria at about 14.30 hours (2.30pm) and the advance security team had cleared the road up to and including the city centre. There was no problem. The same security team made a U-turn to now bring in the COAS’ convoy which is our normal security routine whenever we are escorting our boss.

“But shockingly enough, members of the Shi’ite sect, lead by El-Zakzaky, blocked the Sokoto road to be precise and we found that that was unusual, but because we thought that they were being overzealous so two senior officers in the COAS’ convoy came down from their vehicles appealing to these hoodlums to please clear the road so that the COAS can go ahead with his scheduled programme.

 

“All entreaties, appeals to this Shi’ite sect members, in their hundreds, refused to budge. It got to the point that they started throwing dangerous missiles, stones, machete and all kinds of traditional or crude weapons I would say at the COAS convoy.

“It was at that point that it dawned on the security forces, especially the bodyguards of the Chief, including our quick response group stationed in Zaria, that this was not something that happened spontaneously. It was in our calculation premeditated and of course whenever any VIP or any facility is under our charge, we must secure that person or the property, in this case, the COAS. And it came to the quick conclusion of the security forces that the life of the COAS was under threat and they had no other option than to force their way through the blockage including the use of lethal weapons.

“That is allowed within the rules of engagement. As if that was not enough, as he was moving through, they we mobilizing in their hundreds. Thankfully, the COAS was able to wade through these hoodlums and went on to pay homage to the Emir before getting to Deport Nigerian Army.

“While this was going on, recall I said we had just seen off the president in company of the CP, I got a report from my commanders in Zaria of what was happening and of course, I started racing to the scene to find out exactly what was happening. But thankfully, by the time I got there the COAS had passed through. But then, we got reports that the Shi’ite members where mobilizing across Zaria in their various enclaves, shrines or what have you.

“As the GOC of 1 Division I take that very seriously that the life of the COAS is under threat and within the rules of engagement permissible by law, I had to bring the forces available to me to bring the situation under control and that was exactly what I did. But because we are operating in a city, we also informed the police of what was happening and they also provided the mobile police force to be able to restore law and order.

“My initial orders to the security agencies were just to keep everywhere cool and calm but little did we know that we were in for a bloody night. As you all know, the Shi’ite members numbered in their thousands and they were mobilizing and attacking security forces across Zaria.

“Again within the rules of engagement, we had to use the force available to bring it down and that was exactly what we did. Quite a number of our security forces were also casualties in this dastardly act by the sect so also some members of the Shi’ite sect. And because of the report we had that they were mobilizing at their three key strong points including the big temple called the Hussaniyya, the area occupied by the sect leader in Gyelleus and another temple somewhere on Danbo road, I decided that I had to bring the situation under control by securing those three sites.

“In the course of this engagement, of course there were casualties, there were also causalities among the security forces. In that operation, I made one categorical statement to my men, we must within the rules of our engagement make sure as much as it was feasible then to bring in the leader of the sect alive. We do not want him dead. He is a citizen of Nigeria. But we felt that, given the raging violence in the city, it was important that we bring him into protective custody. At about 9.15 today (yesterday) morning we successfully executed that.

“I want to send a message across all the Shi’ite members across the length and breadth of Nigeria especially in North-West zone under my charge, I urge them to keep the peace, I urge them to be law abiding, I urge them not to offer violence to members of the security forces, I urge them to go about their activities peacefully,’ he said.

He accused the sect of denying the communities surrounding their shrines freedom, adding that “I want to assure them that the security forces have nothing against the sect and in fact, I see them as my brothers and sister for the simple reason that we are all Nigerians and we all have the same rights under the law.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks @sayedzeeshan . They blame Shias led by Shaykh Zakzaky of trying to stir a riot and putting their COAS's life in danger. 

Do we have an alternative version from an independent source?

Btw, calling hussainiyah a "temple" betrays their views about Shi'ism couched in politically correct language.

Edited by Marbles
Tagged the wrong person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shias get genocides by terrorists, no white people care, a white rock star in paris dies, every one changes their profile pic on Facebook. Then they blame Islam for being a religion which orders you to kill white people. Most extremists are killing shias not whites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...