Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Vita123

Who is Nabi Adam (AS)?

Rate this topic

Bismillahi Irrahman Irrahiim

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh All,

Who is Adam (AS)? 

How many Adams (AS) have been created in earth, and in whole universe?

What is "our" Adams (AS) book called? What does it contains, law, medicine, ethics etc.?

What does "adam" mean? 

What are the names that "adam" know?

What was the realm where Adam (AS) was created from clay first time? 

Is Story of Adam also story of others, meaning does first Adam mentioned in Holy Quran stand for all other Adam sometimes mentioned hadiths, meaning does Quran stand for all extraterestial Adams (AS) also?

There is a tradition quoted from Imam Sadiq (A) 

"Perhaps you think God has not created a humanity other than you. No! I swear to God that He has created thousands upon thousands of mankinds and you are the last among them."

"Like this world there are 70,000 other planets with each of their peoples believing they are alone in the universe."

"I cannot say that there are human beings in other worlds, but I can say that there are living beings, whom we cannot see because of the great distance between us."

-Bihar al Anwar, vol 14, p 79

"Before this Adam, there were a thousand thousand Adams." By Imam Jafar Sadiq

-Bihar Al Anwar, Volume 2, Part (Baa, as in the second letter of the Arabic Alphabet)

What does thise hadiths means, Before this Adam? Is this some sort subrealm of existence where we are now, no less significant but different in events, or does this mean something like there is alternative realities in countlessly (thousands thousands) ways, or does all these things be true, so that there is Adams (AS) who has been and whoms prodigies are here but also in past, but also present alternative realities and Like this world there are 70,000 other planets also is other galaxies of our own dunya I can say that there are living beings,?

Does all Adams (AS) know same names?

All hadiths, Quran and insights are wellcome. 

May Allah hasten reapparenace of Guided savior of mankind from new age of Jahiliyyah. 

Allahumma sallialaa Muhammed wa Aali Muhammed.

Fii iman Allah.