AnotherShepherd

Becoming Freemason change status as Shi'i?

Rate this topic

12 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

Do not all things belong to Allah?  Im confused 

I mean we all return to Allah,   to him we come from to him we return.

Yes. Everything Belongs to Allah. For example when god said my house, it’s for him, not from within him.

so we belong to him, and we will go back to him (not into him like the house).

Edited by Arminmo

19 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

Do not all things belong to Allah?  Im confused 

I mean we all return to Allah,   to him we come from to him we return.

The way I understand it from the hadith, there are differences between a thing created by Allah, a thing said to be "Allah's" because of its esteemed status, and a thing "of Allah" in that it constitutes a part of him (I hesitate to even type a phrase like 'part of Allah').

Obviously, the Imams objected very strongly to something finite and limited (like a soul) belonging to category 2 being identified as something in category 3.

7 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

No where am I seeing لعلم presumed to be sign in the Quran so far.

I'm going to check every verse with this word just to be sure.

Your reasoning is not right,The words in Quran necessarily don’t have to have one meaning,

forexample, the word یوم does it have one meaning?

https://www.thoughtco.com/creation-of-the-universe-2004201

so be sure, the word علم ,in that sentence, the only translation that gives that sentence a meaning, is : sign.

5 hours ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

The way I understand it from the hadith, there are differences between a thing created by Allah, a thing said to be "Allah's" because of its esteemed status, and a thing "of Allah" in that it constitutes a part of him (I hesitate to even type a phrase like 'part of Allah').

Obviously, the Imams objected very strongly to something finite and limited (like a soul) belonging to category 2 being identified as something in category 3.

Excellently said!

58 minutes ago, Hussaini624 said:

@Gaius I. Caesar @AnotherShepherd

Salam,

If Freemasonry isn't devil worship, then what is it? I've always thought it to be a secret organization that worships Shaytaan (Satan).

EXACTLY HUSSAINI ! Tell them these are Satanic and Devil Worshipers. It is not a conspiracy. I have seen witchcraft in front of my eyes.

3 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

@Gaius I. Caesar @AnotherShepherd

Salam,

If Freemasonry isn't devil worship, then what is it? I've always thought it to be a secret organization that worships Shaytaan (Satan).

It is an secret brotherhood of monotheistic men who do social gatherings and charity. This is the simplest definition of Freemasonry. The English and Scottish lodges require belief in a singular Supreme Creator. The lodges in Scandinavia require a belief in Christianity.

3 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

EXACTLY HUSSAINI ! Tell them these are Satanic and Devil Worshipers. It is not a conspiracy. I have seen witchcraft in front of my eyes.

By the Freemasons? I doubt it, they were forcibly disbanded and banned from Pakistan in 1972. That particular Lodge was associated with the English lodge, so how would you see these people do witchcraft  when you were only born in 1998?

9 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

It is an secret brotherhood of monotheistic men who do social gatherings and charity. This is the simplest definition of Freemasonry. The English and Scottish lodges require belief in a singular Supreme Creator. The lodges in Scandinavia require a belief in Christianity.

Then why is it always associated with Illuminati and/or devil worship?

6 minutes ago, Hussaini624 said:

Then why is it always associated with Illuminati and/or devil worship?

These are good questions to research into. Akin to people saying I thought Muslims are terrorists. The so called illuminati did once exist but was never what conspiracy theorists believe it to be. Saying freemasons worship the devil is like saying Muslims are modified worshippers of Al Lat and Uzza. It's just not true. A lot of modern day Muslim aversion to freemasonry came as a result of imperialism and the natural fear of an "unseen hand" or "unseen forces" that's always spoken of in politically undertake regions that have seen multiple regions changes in the past century. 

Believe what you wish, just like how anti Muslims swear the prophet was possessed by the devil or the antichrist. 

The freemasonry, illuminati, zionists are the number one enemy of shias, they are the ones that established all this propaganda about islam in the world and their sole target is to destroy our sect. Saudis have chairs in this organization cause of their money.

Since these people own and control the media, they can pretty much control what you Read about them. Most website are biased on the internet. How can you think of joining them? What appealed you to this thought.

Anyway keep in mind that whoever comes and tells you that he has a rank in freemasonry then his role is not important and not effective. The person that truly has a strong role in this organization wouldnt utter a word. In fact this is what they do they are very secretive, it is one of the reasons why they succeeded. The head of mi6 managed to hide for 41 years his status of his wife and children.

Just now, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

The freemasonry, illuminati, zionists are the number one enemy of shias, they are the ones that established all this propaganda about islam in the world and their sole target is to destroy our sect. Saudis have chairs in this organization cause of their money.

Since these people own and control the media, they can pretty much control what you Read about them. Most website are biased on the internet. How can you think of joining them? What appealed you to this thought.

Anyway keep in mind that whoever comes and tells you that he has a rank in freemasonry then his role is not important and not effective. The person that truly has a strong role in this organization wouldnt utter a word. In fact this is what they do they are very secretive, it is one of the reasons why they succeeded. The head of mi6 managed to hide for 41 years his status of his wife and children.

Yes, believe me, I've heard about all of this. The same Saudis that are allegedly in kahoots with the illuminati also publish anti illuminati lectures. 

http://islampfr.com/category/burning-obelisk-in-the-world/

Why Iranian burn Obelisk 2017 !?

why iranian burn obelisk

فراخوان بزرگ مراسم آبلیسک سوزی ۲۲ بهمن

Freemasonary

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLo1og2ciFKZJ8ut5yudcyTSBD6c_a252

On 3/9/2018 at 4:34 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

http://islampfr.com/category/burning-obelisk-in-the-world/

Why Iranian burn Obelisk !?

[Mod Note: Videos removed from this quote. See the videos in the post above.]

people see what they want to see.. google freemasonary.. you will see a picture of solomons third temple and the all seeing eye in a compass that looks like a pyramid.. that is supposedly the architect symbol with G.. 

this same symbol you see it in all the dajjals puppets. they choose the pyramids because they love the pharaohs.. 

@AnotherShepherd

ofcourse the mainstream version of freemasonary will show a normal side...

but just watch the gothard tunnel opening cermony where all the European leaders were present among masons and tell me that it isnt clearly satanic.

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note in the quote.

Alsalam,

What do you mean you have “researched” the topic? If that means doing a google search, that is not research my brother.

Freemasony is the way of the Dajjal, and Shia Islam is the way of Imam Al Mahdi. 

You can’t be on both sides.

Why do you think Imam Khomeini calls America the Great Satan. He is not referring to the American people, he is referring to the 33rd Degree Freemasons who establishes the government, and control much of what you read and watch today.

How about you submit your question to Ayatollah Sistani office or Imam Khamenie office, then post the answer on this thread.

There is a 50 episode series on YouTube about this topic called “The Arrivals” go watch it please.

May Allah protect you and us all from the whispers of Satan and his allies.

Salam

Ali

1 hour ago, kirtc said:

people see what they want to see.. google freemasonary.. you will see a picture of solomons third temple and the all seeing eye in a compass that looks like a pyramid.. that is supposedly the architect symbol with G.. 

this same symbol you see it in all the dajjals puppets. they choose the pyramids because they love the pharaohs.. 

@AnotherShepherd

but just watch the gothard tunnel opening cermony where all the European leaders were present among masons and tell me that it isnt clearly satanic.

10000% Titanium HARD TRUTH . Thanks brother <3 :clap:

5 hours ago, kirtc said:

@AnotherShepherd

I just watched the Gothard tunnel ceremony... that is some weird.....stuff. 

Pagan, satanic, occult. And just weird as hell. 

1 hour ago, YAli said:

I just watched the Gothard tunnel ceremony... that is some weird.....stuff. 

Pagan, satanic, occult. And just weird as hell. 

yea.. you can see some masons wearing their coats in the audience.. merkel and macron were among the attendees and some european royalty..

I also suspect switzerland of being the base of operations, they have never had a war and all the money is there.. also something spooky abou that tunnel and cern.

On 3/9/2018 at 2:52 PM, IbnSina said:

It will make him think more highly of himself.

That's a sign of a weakling. Anyway there are other stuff to do for oneself to feel confidence and self esteem and that doesn't involve betraying your religion and the principles you live upon.

On 3/8/2018 at 5:11 PM, Hussaini624 said:

On 3/8/2018 at 9:58 PM, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

On 3/8/2018 at 6:12 PM, Shah Khan said:

You guys are brainswashed to death by consipracies. I've met lots of Freemasons and a lodge isnt too far from my house. The best way to describe freemasons and their ideaology is that its a philsophocal-historical club mixed in with symbolism so if you dont like either history or philsophy than dont join. In order to become a freemason you need to believe in a higher power (Allah, God Yahweh etc.) Some of the greatest most humble, respectable men in history were freemasons does that mean all those thousands of men worshipped satan and drank baby blood? No. Dont be ridiculous there are thousands of Freemasons in Lebanon that are Shia and they still practice their faith with pride. 

Salam

On 3/12/2018 at 3:42 AM, Forgottenthinker said:

You guys are brainswashed to death by consipracies. I've met lots of Freemasons and a lodge isnt too far from my house. The best way to describe freemasons and their ideaology is that its a philsophocal-historical club mixed in with symbolism so if you dont like either history or philsophy than dont join. In order to become a freemason you need to believe in a higher power (Allah, God Yahweh etc.) Some of the greatest most humble, respectable men in history were freemasons does that mean all those thousands of men worshipped satan and drank baby blood? No. Dont be ridiculous there are thousands of Freemasons in Lebanon that are Shia and they still practice their faith with pride. 

Salam

Salam their external Image is very beautiful which attracts everybody to them ,they knew bad comments about them so these type of practices done completely hidden with high ranks of them & its not public that everybody discover it & they deceive people that they  worship a great power  (Allah, God Yahweh etc.) but behind the curtain is Satan (Shaytan) and follwing it with respectable men & women in history dont purify it .Freemasons were in Iran as shia in public they practice Shia rituals but it banned by pure Islam of Imam Khomeini (ra) so they try to spread it in Lebanon to weaken groups such as Hezbollah step by step. 

Sean Ali stone from freemason family to Shia Islam (When he found true pass and leave Illuminati & Freemason family why we eager to fall in this trap)

http://www.shiatv.net/view_video.php?viewkey=d755b4f2166e6a60826f