Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Inner Peace

Thoughts 2018

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

Eloper! You're back.

Also, this is not the same thread. We now have a new one each year.

haha you remember that still jheeze. I'm not back, just came to check see if any cool threads about. What's up bro? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kamranistan said:

haha you remember that still jheeze. I'm not back, just came to check see if any cool threads about. What's up bro? 

Of course, I remember. I never forget anything. Plus, such an immoral man as yourself is hard to forget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

l am watching BBC's "100 Days" interview with correspondent Alex Forsyth about BREXIT and the problems the May Gov't is having dealing with descent within her gov't.

ln the interview, the background chosen for Ms. Forsyth's questioning is a picture of the blackened Grenfell Tower surrounded by scaffolding.

l just like the English style of commentary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My new next door neighbors built a wall.  :dry:

As if I wasn't already annoyed enough by their presence.  (Totally not their fault before the wall though.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sumerian

Since my thread was locked brother, i wanted to clarify that i did not say our Aimmah never cured anyone. Even our Prophet (saw) cured Ali (as). What i was saying was in our books of Ahadith, we rarely find - compared to the alternative - the companions asking the Imams for sustenance, or cure. The vast majority of the time they are in fear, are sick, or in debt, we find the Aimmah referring them to Allah,by virtue of a beautiful supplication. Please don't reply to this, but i needed to publicly post this as a one-off to clarify this, because i am fasting and do not want to lie upon the Ahlulbayt. Please leave this as an isolated clarification and not an invitation for further discussion. Barakallahu Feek. Other users are requested not to reply. 

My Allah accept all our Amals tonight, by Right of Muhammed and his purified progeny (asws).

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro @786:)

If you speak Urdu, can you - if you have time - understand what he is saying? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBgQl7Qkx3I  You might be very sympathetic to his views. I can't pick up what he's saying, though i'm in the process of learning.

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Bro @786:)

If you speak Urdu, can you - if you have time - understand what he is saying? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBgQl7Qkx3I  You might be very sympathetic to his views. I can't pick up what he's saying, though i'm in the process of learning.

I love this guy. He gets tagged a wahhabi by most since he doesn’t say the 3rd testimony in adhan and iqama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 786:) said:

I love this guy. He gets tagged a wahhabi by most since he doesn’t say the 3rd testimony in adhan and iqama.

They should go after Shaykh as-Saduq, Shaykh Tusi, Allama Hilli, if they even read our classical works, let alone know who these scholars are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

They should go after Shaykh as-Saduq, Shaykh Tusi, Allama Hilli, if they even read our classical works, let alone know who these scholars are. 

Lol they will say Majlisi’s opinion on the matter overrides the classical scholars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Bro @786:)

If you speak Urdu, can you - if you have time - understand what he is saying? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBgQl7Qkx3I  You might be very sympathetic to his views. I can't pick up what he's saying, though i'm in the process of learning.

Pakistani shias are the most oppressed groups ,they are more oppressed than Afghanian shias .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Pakistani shias are the most oppressed groups ,they are more oppressed than Afghanian shias .

May Allah grant them safety, strength, prosperity, and guide those of them riddled in innovation and supersition - and generally this applies to us all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

They should go after Shaykh as-Saduq, Shaykh Tusi, Allama Hilli, if they even read our classical works, let alone know who these scholars are. 

Except the classical scholars disagreed amongst themselves on the adhaan. What Al-Saduq (ra) considered to be a fabrication, other classical scholars considered that to be a mustahab action.

The opinion of Allama Al-Hilli (ra) those who say the third testimony is that they are in err, but his opinion was that they didn't commit a sin. He didn't call it a bid'ah.

Edited by Sumerian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Except the classical scholars disagreed amongst themselves on the adhaan. What Al-Saduq (ra) considered to be a fabrication, other classical scholars considered that to be a mustahab action.

The opinion of Allama Al-Hilli (ra) those who say the third testimony is that they are in err, but his opinion was that they didn't commit a sin. He didn't call it a bid'ah.

This is why l stay with sahih hadith and Quran. This does save on confusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...