Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Inner Peace

Thoughts 2018

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

@ Pakistanis,  do you think this is a realistic / fair depiction of the current state of the country? 

https://www.thebrokebackpacker.com/travel-to-pakistan/

Go figure the world traveler considers #9 as a reason to travel to Pakistan. 

30 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/dailytimes.com.pk/175946/pakistan-termed-worlds-best-travel-destination-for-2018/amp/

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

9 minutes ago, starlight said:

this is same as what people think about Iran  but also Pakistan issue mixed with terrorism & Wahhabism.

1 hour ago, Son of Placid said:

Pakistan buys Talc from ISIS & Taliban & exports it also it is a Cocaine port by help of American Army

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-fighters-in-afghanistan-profit-on-mining-talc-to-make-baby-powder-2018-5

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

I forgot to post this two days ago, but it was the day of martyrdom of Seyyeda Khadija(as), the first muslim women on earth.

If you have not done it yet, please remember to recite her ziyara and do 2 rakah ziyara prayer:

20 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Pakistan buys Talc from ISIS & Taliban & exports it also it is a Cocaine port by help of American Army

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-fighters-in-afghanistan-profit-on-mining-talc-to-make-baby-powder-2018-5

Cocaine, heroin, opiates. The CIA has their hands in everything. 

4 hours ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

I almost woke up an hour late for iftar, idiot...

I'm overthinking this statement and have confused myself. Almost overslept or overslept almost an extra hour? Either way, duas that your day is bearable. 

48 minutes ago, notme said:

I'm overthinking this statement and have confused myself. Almost overslept or overslept almost an extra hour? Either way, duas that your day is bearable. 

lt's the syntax.  She most likely meant, "l woke up almost an hour late for iftar, idiot _____" which implies alarm clock, husband, whatever.

OR

"l almost woke up, then fell back asleep, and was an hour late (to rise?) for iftar, idiot ____" which again implies alarm clock, husband, whatever.

1 hour ago, notme said:

Overslept almost an hour and had iftar an hour later than normal time. Maybe I should have rephrased it.

Edited by laithAlIRAQI

1 hour ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

Overslept almost an hour and had iftar an hour later than normal time

I had 2 hour & half  oversleeping what it can be named.:itsok:

4 hours ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

Overslept almost an hour and had iftar an hour later than normal time. Maybe I should have rephrased it.

Today, l did the reverse. l forgot Fajr is getting earlier so when l realized my timing error, l raced to cook and then only had time to eat about a fourth or third of it.

So, leftovers for iftar.  :eat:

Thought: though l have already read Quran for Ramadham, l will read again, inshallah.

@starlight Sorry for late reply. Having a kid is a big and life-changing decision. Both partners should be ready for it. Yes, accidents happen but in most cases, a couple has the power to make this decision. It's possible that he didn't see her as mother of his kids. A person who doesn't care about their partner's wishes while making such a big decision is probably not a good human being and will not be a good role model for the kids. 

@Son of Placid I just recently read an article that in 40% of divorce cases, women pay the alimony to their husband. I had an entry level job, still I was told to pay alimony to my ex husband since he worked part time. So it is possible for men to have kids and not pay for their expenses. There are a lot of kids in US raised by single mothers. If men don't work or earn less money, and women are bread winners, men can have as many kids as they want without worrying about their expenses.  I know about 8-10 men who are married to doctors, pharmacists, businesswomen, and they don't earn much. They never tried to become mothers for their kids since their wives fulfilled responsibilities of both mother and father. It has become so common that many people expected me to do the same. I said:' excuse me, I am not a professional and I don't earn $90000 per year 

Edited by rkazmi33