Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

6 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Your post bottom of previous page. "Command to 'love'". lf this was true, then why are the prophets so hated? l posted to revealed examples that this is not the case.

I meant human beings love them, not shayateen, Shaytaan can be in human form as well, not just in jhin form.

Edited by Hamodiii
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alhamdullilah, may Allah accept all of our good deeds, forgive all of our bad deeds, and allow us to reflect on the year and think about how we could better improve in the coming year. May he allow us

New year new thoughts thread!  Special thanks to a person who wishes to remain anonymous. 

The clothing of a woman depicts her upbringing by her father, the sense of honour (ghayrah) of her brother, the manliness of  her husband, her keenness to emulate her mother and above all, her conciou

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
28 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

I meant human beings love them, not shayateen, Shaytaan can be in human form as well, not just in jhin form.

That is not what l am writing. People do not love prophets, but hate them, because what they say is not what people want to hear.

• Forum Administrators
On 1/31/2018 at 10:04 AM, notme said:

I'm always baffled when people "follow" me on Twitter. I mean, who are these people and why are they interested in what I say? I don't even create original content, I just retweet and reply. I've got scientists, politicians, writers... Why?

This baffles me, too. If I look at my own profile on Twitter, all I see are my own tweets, but if I view through "Home" I see the tweets made by all my followers. Perhaps some of your followers want their tweets to have more views by inserting themselves into your Twitter feed? I'm thinking that is why some people tweet to famous people. 

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

Today, a flame, tomorrow the ashes are burnt.

New life, new trees, and a beauitful heaven!

Remember that you are nothing, Allah is your creator, and you are the creation!

Al-hamdiruiallah shukr.

?????  Ashes are already the residue of incineration. So how are "the ashes burnt" ?

Tyrants are spreading pain and corruption out of fear!

Despite the unjustice, bring your kindness at front, just like the army of the Imam!

Inshallah, the victroy is near, all Allah wants from you is a clear heart.

Stay strong, Inshallah you will see the Imam with tearful eyes!

Ya Medhi!

• Advanced Member

Bruce Wayne: 'I do fear death, i fear dying in here, while my city burns, and there's no-one left to save it. 

Man: "Then make the climb."

Bruce Wayne: "How?"

Man: "As the child did...without a rope, and fear will find you again"

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Hamodiii said:

Poetry is art, and certainly it can neglect reality.

Poetry pierces reality, transcends the realms of actuality, mocks what we deem practicality, oozes the true flavours of our personality. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance
Just now, Intellectual Resistance said:

Poetry pierces reality, transcends the realms of actuality, mocks what we deem practicality, oozing the true flavours of our personality. 

Depends on how you use it, you can be creative with it, and use it in a way that is not common sense.

Sometimes is the meaning that is the whole concept, not the words, but there are things people fail to understand.

• Advanced Member
Just now, Hamodiii said:

Depends on how you use it, you can be creative with it, and use it in a way that is not common sense.

Sometimes is the meaning that is the whole concept, not the words, but there are things people fail to understand.

Why can't we be poets, without the pretensions of a poet.

Look at the world and don't pretend we all know it.

Yes, love, and laugh, and wonder and dream

but lets strike a balance, rather than an extreme 

• Advanced Member

Consistency is key.

If i am going to truly be the real me.

I look at myself and what do i see?

Procrastination and lack of action, simply on one knee.

But if i am to be the man i know i can be

i need switch off the buzz buzz  just talking like a bee,

and switch on my sense of urgen-cy

and when all is said and done, and the dust settles and calmness envelopes my internal sea

maybe one day, God-willing, i will be the man i know i can be. 

32 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Why can't we be poets, without the pretensions of a poet.

Look at the world and don't pretend we all know it.

Yes, love, and laugh, and wonder and dream

but lets strike a balance, rather than an extreme 

The reason I love poetry and art is cause it has creativity, It is a gift from Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

Don't pretend that poetry have laws, you can write poetry about sexual things without any problems, but that makes sense, right? Cause we men tend to be attached to women, and wildy desires. Logic doesn't really imply, It is like writing, ''flying high.'' Is that common sense? Since when did we humans fly?

Stop being hung up on a word, try to understand the sentence.

• Veteran Member

omg ... :cry: ....

2 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

Poetry is art, and certainly it can neglect reality.

2 hours ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Poetry pierces reality, transcends the realms of actuality, mocks what we deem practicality, oozes the true flavours of our personality. 

... now we are indulging in TM (transcendental meditation)(or is it medication).