Jump to content
Inner Peace

Thoughts 2018

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

l'II probably win the daily award for political incorrectness from the U.S. Dep't of Fatherland Security, but . . .

l was reading over news bites about Pompeo's "lran Action Group" and its objective of "coordinating US strategy against lran" when it occurred to me:

The US has been after lRl for almost 40 years including special appropriations for covert action from the Congress and now  the US wants 'coordination'. Must be because everything has failed for 40 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brother @hasanhh

US Dept of Fatherless Insecurity

I like this game, play of words.

Loool

I do it all the time.

Dump

Fassadhook or fassadbook depending on the context.

InstaHaram 

Snapur@$$

What's Down

BTW, how is your nephew? I hope you teach him politics early on.

You would be impressed with my children.  :discussion:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Laayla said:

You would be impressed with my children.  :discussion:  

:worried:"l hope they at not 'wild indians', errrrrr that's politically incorrect l think @LeftCoastMom will say, So ...are they 'terrorists'?"

6 hours ago, Laayla said:

BTW, how is your nephew? I hope you teach him politics early on.

He is fine, but l won't be teaching him any politics. He still has to go through school and saying politically incorrect things will make his life difficult.

Not like when l was in public school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts: ( no, rant coming on...)

Lana Del Rey (aka Ms. Elizabeth Grant) is such a flipping waste of oxygen. My kids are joining in the opposition to the singer's plans and they have a personal beef.

Lana, dear....I can't believe you go around claiming you got inspired to do good by painting houses or something on a reservation and now can't seem to understand BDS.

Instead of making your stupid Nuagey excuses about " loving energy" and " vibrations" , why don't you actually put your money where you mouth is and honor the darn picket line?

Here's some " vibrations" for you...the kind a Palestinian baby feels when her house is being bombed down top of her.

So don't play in Israel.

Jerk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Laayla said:

BTW, how is your nephew?

l talked to my little sister today. This is what she told me.

My nephew is following his father around who goes into the bathroom to shave. He takes his shirt off and my nephew sees where he has scrapes on his side from work. Little nephew says, "l am a doctor." Now l am not surprised at this in the sense that he use to grab my pen and stick it into my mouth and pry and poke around from the time he was big enough to sit up on my arm. About the time he started to crawl l think.

So nephew grabs a wash cloth and looks at the different soaps until he finds he wants. Then spreading it on the warm-watered washcloth he then starts to wash the scraped area. His father "complains". Little nephew says, "But l am a doctor." So his father endures it while his mother is laughing. She then goes down the hall. Then nephew goes and comes back and starts to apply rubbing alcohol on the washcloth to the scrapes. :dwarf:"Yeee-aahh"

:ranting: CENSORED :threatenlumber:

Nephew jumps into the hallway and repeats, "l am a doctor. l am a doctor."

We can only hope he doesn't read Mary Shelly's Frankenstein for a few years.

Edited by hasanhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We appreciate your participation. Congratulations to #ShiaChat members who were Popular Contributors last week!

@Carlzone @2Timeless @TheGreenWanderer @Sirius_Bright @Zulfiqar1472 @Guest One @Islandsandmirrors @Salsabeel @shia_100 @Fakeha @realizm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l talked to my little sister today. This is what she told me.

My nephew is following his father around who goes into the bathroom to shave. He takes his shirt off and my nephew sees where he has scrapes on his side from work. Little nephew says, "l am a doctor." Now l am not surprised at this in the sense that he use to grab my pen and stick it into my mouth and pry and poke around from the time he was big enough to sit up on my arm. About the time he started to crawl l think.

So nephew grabs a wash cloth and looks at the different soaps until he finds he wants. Then spreading it on the warm-watered washcloth he then starts to wash the scraped area. His father "complains". Little nephew says, "But l am a doctor." So his father endures it while his mother is laughing. She then goes down the hall. Then nephew goes and comes back and starts to apply rubbing alcohol on the washcloth to the scrapes. :dwarf:"Yeee-aahh"

:ranting: CENSORED :threatenlumber:

Nephew jumps into the hallway and repeats, "l am a doctor. l am a doctor."

We can only hope he doesn't read Mary Shelly's Frankenstein for a few years.

Mash'Allah, brother Hasan God keep him and protect him from all harm.

So precious.  I love the innocence of children.  They make me tear up from happiness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wolverine said:

We appreciate your participation. Congratulations to #ShiaChat members who were Popular Contributors last week!

@Carlzone @2Timeless @TheGreenWanderer @Sirius_Bright @Zulfiqar1472 @Guest One @Islandsandmirrors @Salsabeel @shia_100 @Fakeha @realizm 

:salam:

All this while my account was off because of a bug.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wolverine said:

We appreciate your participation. Congratulations to #ShiaChat members who were Popular Contributors last week!

@Carlzone @2Timeless @TheGreenWanderer @Sirius_Bright @Zulfiqar1472 @Guest One @Islandsandmirrors @Salsabeel @shia_100 @Fakeha @realizm 

My prayers emojee is like moqueto killer, can that be changed:grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2018 at 9:39 PM, Reza said:

Don't you hate it when:

1. People sneakily abuse the system, playing others for fools. 

2. People aren't open about who they are. 

3. People saying nonsense, and I mean a lot of nonsense. 

@hasanhh Which part do you "Partially Agree" about? You hate people abusing the system, but are ok with non-openess or nonsense? Or a different combination? Let me know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, realizm said:

All this while my account was off because of a bug.:D

Popular Contributors were chosen during the week August 21-27. You were very active before you were gone for three days. :D 

The Team members were chosen by using the dates August 20-26. 

Of course the statistics might be different now because new likes have already been given, when members return and add their likes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Reza said:

@hasanhh Which part do you "Partially Agree" about? You hate people abusing the system, but are ok with non-openess or nonsense? Or a different combination? Let me know. 

As stand-alones l do not like it either. The reason l partially agreed is because l expect it from most people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@hasanhh

Sometimes you do manage to make me confused by your partially agree emojis and palm emojis as you often don't comment further on what it is that you do not (fully) agree about. I guess you are one of a kind and special and shiachat would not be the same without you :)

Edited by Carlzone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carlzone said:

What do you mean? Who's gay?

Justin Trudeau.  Eid al-Adha happened in Canada while Justin was doing the gay parade. He thought it was wonderful that we all had something to celebrate, so that was what he shouted loudest. 

Please note he does not speak for all Canadians, barely any these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Son of Placid said:

Justin Trudeau.  Eid al-Adha happened in Canada while Justin was doing the gay parade. He thought it was wonderful that we all had something to celebrate, so that was what he shouted loudest. 

Please note he does not speak for all Canadians, barely any these days.

Satiric remark approved, but your OP was blasphemous as you didn't explain it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

@Son of Placid raised an observation:

lt appears a lot of politicians want to participate in the see-how-trashy-we-can-be ethos-phere.

It's pathetic. It's promoted like the new drug. JT has been in Mosques, he's spoken with many Imams and pretends to be respectful, then off to a perv parade to say the stupidest things. It really shows his frame of mind.

Everybody's watching the news for the next thing they can accuse Trump of while there's flailing idiots running countries around him.

The next generation of voters are lgbw/e tolerant. There is a big push on now to suppress the older generations opinions so perversion can be the new norm.

Politicians go where the votes are. The actual policies mean nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

Justin Trudeau.  Eid al-Adha happened in Canada while Justin was doing the gay parade. He thought it was wonderful that we all had something to celebrate, so that was what he shouted loudest. 

Please note he does not speak for all Canadians, barely any these days.

But is he gay himself or is he just supporting gays? 

It's very fashionable nowadays to promote gays and their interests.

Edited by Carlzone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×