Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Inner Peace

Thoughts 2018

On 1/17/2018 at 1:27 AM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I know that there was a place for help with homework, but I can't find it. So would anybody be willing to help me with my homework? I am taking basic spoken German, philosophy and Constitutional Law next week.

Did somebody help you? 

2 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

I thought I wouldn't be there, I was less active than before. :O

20 minutes ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

An iraqi sayyed committed suicide at the train station today.

Inna lillahe wa inna ilaehe rajeoon. In Iraq or did it happen in Denmark? Do you know why he did it? Did he lose some family member? This is very sad. 

15 minutes ago, rkazmi33 said:

Inna lillahe wa inna ilaehe rajeoon. In Iraq or did it happen in Denmark? Do you know why he did it? Did he lose some family member? This is very sad. 

Happened in Denmark. Turns out he's friend's with my mom's idiot uncle whos a drug addict, and the sayed was on drug. that's what I was told.

2 minutes ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

Happened in Denmark. Turns out he's friend's with my mom's idiot uncle whos a drug addict, and the sayed was on drug. that's what I was told.

That's bad. When you say sayed, do you mean he was syed by cast or he was a scholar? I am asking because the idea of a scholar using drugs is very strange. 

2 minutes ago, rkazmi33 said:

That's bad. When you say sayed, do you mean he was syed by cast or he was a scholar? I am asking because the idea of a scholar using drugs is very strange. 

Not a scholar, just a sayed

People always say that in Islam it's more important to serve other people than to simply spend your time in worship. But I have observed from my personal life and others that people who spend a lot of time in reading Duas and worship, they have easier lives compared with people who focus more on serving other people. When I was single, it seemed almost impossible for me to get married. No one was interested in my marriage. For couple of years, I did the vird of Ya lateefu. I did this vird whenever I had free time and soon after I got married. It was really easy, I didn't have to do anything while before doing the vird marriage looked impossible for me. But the result was disastrous. People always warn about reading Duas or doing specific amals because if you are not a pious person, they can have some bad effects and I witnessed it in my marriage. But I have noticed that many non-religious people have started using Duas and amals to gain popularity and success. Now I have found a YouTube account of a person who is spilling all the secrets. He has many videos about amals for getting success, becoming popular, using your sixth sense etc. I have a lot of time on my hands, so I am really tempted to do those amals. I know it's a shortcut but there are too many things I need to learn to compete with world and everyone else is using these shortcuts, so why cannot I use them? Example: he has one Amal you can do and after that you will be able to see the inner animal of every person. I really really want to do that Amal. 

29 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Nobody wants to  know my thoughts 

if I told anyone it will be a very confusing time for them 

Unconfuse.

Write them out.

Make the verbs consistent with the nouns.

Arrange nouns in a consistent, clear manner.

Scratch out all adjectives.

1 hour ago, rkazmi33 said:

He has many videos about amals for getting success, becoming popular, using your sixth sense etc. I have a lot of time on my hands, so I am really tempted to do those amals. I know it's a shortcut but there are too many things I need to learn to compete with world and everyone else is using these shortcuts, so why cannot I use them? Example: he has one Amal you can do and after that you will be able to see the inner animal of every person. I really really want to do that Amal. 

These are probably the duas at duas.org website. Beware of that man. Do not give him your email address. Do not pay him money. Do not let him know your real name or where you live. 

Ya Allah, when will we see the Imam of our time? When will we feel that we are humans? Satanism is spreading through the world, and we can't stop it! Ya Allah, please release Imam Mehdi, let him spread peace and love! This oppression on the Shia is getting out of hand! And we Shia are not doing anything... They are destroying a tower instead of trying to improve their own country. Please Allah, have mercy upon the Shia in the Iraq and the shia of Imam Ali, the ones who went insane, and them whom sinned and are seeking your forgiveness! I seek forgiveness in you, Ya Allah. 

I'm always baffled when people "follow" me on Twitter. I mean, who are these people and why are they interested in what I say? I don't even create original content, I just retweet and reply. I've got scientists, politicians, writers... Why?

1 minute ago, notme said:

I'm always baffled when people "follow" me on Twitter. I mean, who are these people and why are they interested in what I say? I don't even create original content, I just retweet and reply. I've got scientists, politicians, writers... Why?

If Allah love someone, he will command people and Angels to love him.

23 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

If Allah love someone, he will command people and Angels to love him.

I only have 10 followers and 4 are friends. I'm baffled by the other six. It's not like I'm Twitter-famous or anything. My son had a SoundCloud recording get a thousand listens in the first twelve hours it was posted. I am not having visions of fame, just wondering why these particular six people want to read what I say.

3 minutes ago, notme said:

I only have 10 followers and 4 are friends. I'm baffled by the other six. It's not like I'm Twitter-famous or anything. My son had a SoundCloud recording get a thousand listens in the first twelve hours it was posted. I am not having visions of fame, just wondering why these particular six people want to read what I say.

Well, It doesn't hurt to get more friends? Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى loves the relationship we have between each other. The more the merrier, I mean the ones with Imam mehdi (313) will not get mad If more joined them, they would be joyful and thank Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

Al-hamdiruiallah shukr.

"From the ashes a fire shall be woken...

from the darkness a light shall spring...

renewed be the blade that was broken...

the crown-less again shall be King"

My SO is on his waaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Tomorrow I’ll see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I’m going to take a million pictures with him the second he lands, lol.) 

:D 

13 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

My SO is on his waaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Tomorrow I’ll see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I’m going to take a million pictures with him the second he lands, lol.) 

:D 

Making Duas inshAllah for the safe journey and everything to go better than expected!

9 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Making Duas inshAllah for the safe journey and everything to go better than expected!

Thank you! I appreciate it! 

5 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

I have still no idea.

Your post bottom of previous page. "Command to 'love'". lf this was true, then why are the prophets so hated? l posted to revealed examples that this is not the case.