Jump to content
Inner Peace

Thoughts 2018

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

@IbnSina Here is the answer that I got from Mizan Institute about fasting in north Russia. I didn't know who your marja is but this is the ruling according to Ayatollah Khamenei: "According to Ayatullah Khamenei, he will fast once fajr starts, but when it get difficult for him to continue fasting, he can break his fast. He will have to make up for the fast of that day later on however. I hope that makes sense... The better option however is for him to make one short trip out of the city, but i think you mentioned that he doesnt have that option."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rkazmi33

Not just blood money, tawba as well.

Three years in jail is nothing compared to the numerous amount of times he did zena.  

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What an exhausting day, we had an emergency because of a forest fire. They called me in to help and I had to head to work which took me 4 hours. we departed the next day at 4 in the morning and arrived back at midnight, and I was fasting which made it extra tough.

Edited by laithAlIRAQI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest silasun

Anyone who wanted Madrid to win that game should never speak to me again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

What an exhausting day, we had an emergency because of a forest fire. They called me in to help and I had to head to work which took me 4 hours. we departed the next day at 4 in the morning and arrived back at midnight, and I was fasting which made it extra tough.

You're a warrior bro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, silasun said:

Anyone who wanted Madrid to win that game should never speak to me again.

LOL I have never watched a single match of football in my life but even I know that expecting Liverpool to win against Real Madrid is a fool's dream. You'd be better off supporting the Pakistani national football team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest silasun
4 minutes ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

LOL I have never watched a single match of football in my life but even I know that expecting Liverpool to win against Real Madrid is a fool's dream. You'd be better off supporting the Pakistani national football team.

Take away the two goalkeeping howlers, and have any player than Salah getting injured, Liverpool would have won it 2-1 or 3-1 based on how they were playing early on.

Anyway this is Ramadan so nobody is allowed to disagree with my post otherwise it's creating fitnah and breaking Ramadan protocol. 

If you reply then it's jidal and you should stop being so sinful and repent for your sins.

Kafarah is clothing 10 poor mumins with Salah shirts.

Edited by silasun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest silasun

Seriously that was one of the most painful experiences I've ever been through. Real are such a tasteless entity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest silasun

Real to football is as South Korea and "Israel" to geopolitics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, silasun said:

Real to football is as South Korea and "Israel" to geopolitics.

Which means they're powerful and rarely ever lose and are surrounded by people who hate them.

:clap:kidding lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest silasun
Just now, Sumerian said:

Which means they're powerful and rarely ever lose and are surrounded by people who hate them.

:clap:kidding lol

This is why some wilayis think iraqis like you are american sellouts 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest silasun

If you support real please feel free to royally throw yourself in the bin. I might be joking. Might.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, silasun said:

This is why some wilayis think iraqis like you are american sellouts 

lol

They think wrong. Anyway let's not turn this to a politics thing, just take the L bro. Madrid won. Ronaldo is the man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest silasun
2 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

They think wrong. Anyway let's not turn this to a politics thing, just take the L bro. Madrid won. Ronaldo is the man.

Saddam won, too.

Edited by silasun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest silasun

I'm sorry everyone you don't realise how much i hate that douchey entity. It's like apple products being drunk with latte. Like seriously. (*edit - brain misfire*)

The only food thing about the might be zidane... and that's only for one reason.

Edited by silasun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 1:56 PM, ireallywannaknow said:

@IbnSina Here is the answer that I got from Mizan Institute about fasting in north Russia. I didn't know who your marja is but this is the ruling according to Ayatollah Khamenei: "According to Ayatullah Khamenei, he will fast once fajr starts, but when it get difficult for him to continue fasting, he can break his fast. He will have to make up for the fast of that day later on however. I hope that makes sense... The better option however is for him to make one short trip out of the city, but i think you mentioned that he doesnt have that option."

Thanks a lot for asking.

I follow Sistani but from the book notme shared it seems that the following is the order to do it:

1. The first choice would be to avoid living in locations like this.

2. If that isn't feasible, follow the timings of the nearest city that has day and night.

3. If a person is unable to fast according to the timings of the nearest city with day and night, he or she should make up the fasts at a better time.

But from what they told you, if I were to follow that, would that mean I fast as long as I can on a day and then I take the reminder of HOURS as qadha? Is that right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 10:00 PM, rkazmi33 said:

It's obvious his girlfriend was trying to trap him in a relationship by making him responsible for a kid

Trap him in a relationship??? How did you reach that conclusion?  He got her pregnant, how was she trying to trap him in anything? You father a kid, in or out of wedlock you have to take on the responsibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 11:00 AM, rkazmi33 said:

It's obvious his girlfriend was trying to trap him in a relationship by making him responsible for a kid. I guess it would have been better if he decided to have not one but many kids, stopped working, and just spent his life having kids with different women, and not worry about fulfilling any responsibility towards his kids. I posted this hoping that men would develop some empathy towards women. It's kind of a forced marriage situation which millions of women deal with. 

The Islamic punishment for abortion is only to pay blood money. Three years in jail is much bigger punishment than paying blood money (which he could easily afford since he was a doctor). 

North America is almost a full reverse. Best thing a man can be is single, (if you can't handle being transgender). 

Not getting along is a good enough reason for divorce, and a woman can walk out and demand the husband pay for the move.( her infidelity doesn't matter),  With a story of abuse, she can get full custody of the kids, and child support, and...spousal support, or as much as 80% of the man's paycheck.

A friend of my son announced one day he was going to have a baby. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend. Actually, he didn't. She, (and her four kids) booted him out just after the child was born, and since then he, like the three fathers before him, pay child support.

No way you could get a bunch of women pregnant, take the kids and hang at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

@ Pakistanis,  do you think this is a realistic / fair depiction of the current state of the country? 

https://www.thebrokebackpacker.com/travel-to-pakistan/

More or less yes. But you noticed that he travelled with bodyguards so he must have some connections here, still things aren't as bad as bad as portrayed by the western media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×