Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Inner Peace

Thoughts 2018

12 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Ask the neighbors if they saw anything. Even if they say no they never saw the vandalism, at least you met them and then you can give them your phone number. After you get the repairs done on the house, talk to them again and ask them to call the police if they see anyone messing around your house. After they call police then they should call you. 

Yeah repair is almost done thankfully, but I guess that happened because house was vacant for a while before we shifted. The suburb isn't really known to be dodgy or anything. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

Sister @Pearl178 while the message is beautiful and children are innocent, those damn 3rab leaders are hypocrites and liars. I can't stand their deception to the public.  Several dozen died and hundreds of Palestinians have been maimed  and the gulf arabs are sending a message of peace?  Their silence and policy says otherwise.

May Allah destroy House of Sa3ood.

God bless you and I wish you and your family Shahr Ramadhan mubarak.  I know you meant well, my message is to the hypocrite arabs,

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Edited by Laayla

The "Important Questions - ANSWERED!" thread was updated. The question is "How do I stop wasting time?" (Good advice, especially during Ramadan.)

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235042512-important-questions-answered/?do=findComment&comment=3141392

6 hours ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

Thanks brother, and Ramadan Mubarak to you too!!

Guest silasun

Wishing all of my brothers and sisters in faith a month full of blessings and happiness! 

The more news I'm watching about Gaza, the more dejected I'm becoming. I feel both angry and depressed and I don't even live there. One can only imagine what the people living there must be feeling, though this video (which was taken before the embassy incident even took place) should give us an idea of just how vicious the actions of Israel have been:

There is a delay on announcing the Popular Contributors from last week. The search is processing, so the Leaderboard results are not yet complete.  Will be announced as soon as results are available. [In sha Allah] :) 

The search index is currently processing. Leaderboard results may not be complete.

There is a hadith saying that we should not say "Ramadan" only when referring to the month of Ramadan, as Ramadan by itself is one of the names of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. If I remember correctly then Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is refereed to as Ramadan at some point in the holy Quran.

Does anyone have the hadith? I remember I read it once but I dont remember where.

31 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

There is a hadith saying that we should not say "Ramadan" only when referring to the month of Ramadan, as Ramadan by itself is one of the names of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى. If I remember correctly then Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is refereed to as Ramadan at some point in the holy Quran.

Does anyone have the hadith? I remember I read it once but I dont remember where.

They discussed this hadith on this topic bro.

Peace

Reading this,

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/22/17380490/fdic-bank-profits-dodd-frank 

l began wondering, doesn't something not seem right? The banking industry:

"new record high of $56 Billion in net income"

"to help out a financial services sector that they see as ailing and overregulated "

Edited by hasanhh

41 minutes ago, rkazmi33 said:

https://people.com/crime/doctor-drugged-pregnant-girlfriend-drink-abortion-pill/

What do people think about this? I am very interested in reactions to this news. 

Killing a baby (fetus) is harm [edit] except under a few conditions. He will get punished for it.

Edited by starlight

Guest silasun

This brother has such a beautiful style of recitation. I hereby crown him the Lion King Sheikh :grin:

5 hours ago, silasun said:

This brother has such a beautiful style of recitation. I hereby crown him the Lion King Sheikh :grin:

Is that some kind of racist comment because he's from Africa?

Just kidding, I enjoy the Sudanese style of recitation as well.

Guest silasun
1 hour ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Is that some kind of racist comment because he's from Africa?

Just kidding, I enjoy the Sudanese style of recitation as well.

Naah i mean his voice sounds like it could be from the lion king soundtrack

11 minutes ago, silasun said:

Naah i mean his voice sounds like it could be from the lion king soundtrack

l thought that was what you were thinking. l could hear a couple of intonations that had me thinking the same.

1 hour ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Salam as it for Tarawih it's not good to listen to it.

9 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam as it for Tarawih it's not good to listen to it.

...that is kind of slanderous what you did there

Not that I disagree with the statement, but still

Edited by Ali_Hussain

17 hours ago, starlight said:

Killing a baby (fetus) is harm [edit] except under a few conditions. He will get punished for it.

@rkazmi33

He wasn't suffering mental illness.  Hilarious.  He was suffering with his reputation back home in Pakistan having a child out of wedlock and zina.

That's three years in dunya in jail, he needs to do major tawba before his sentence in akheera.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

I will inshaAllah soon leave for work to a place with virtually no night, I think their night is less than an hour and its not really defined as a night.

I dont know what to do about my fasting and I dont know what to do about laylatul Qadr that I will have to spend there.

Does anyone know the ruling regarding fasting and the ruling regarding laylatul Qadr in a scenario such as this?

11 hours ago, IbnSina said:

I will inshaAllah soon leave for work to a place with virtually no night, I think their night is less than an hour and its not really defined as a night.

I dont know what to do about my fasting and I dont know what to do about laylatul Qadr that I will have to spend there.

Does anyone know the ruling regarding fasting and the ruling regarding laylatul Qadr in a scenario such as this?

In 8 hours (6pm EST) there will be a live video session with sheikh Mahdi Rastani which is open Q&A about fasting. They have it every day if you go to Mizan Institute facebook page. It is a teaching session but they also answer all questions that people put in the comments. It is usually about an hour long. Might want to ask your question there. 

1 hour ago, ireallywannaknow said:

In 8 hours (6pm EST) there will be a live video session with sheikh Mahdi Rastani which is open Q&A about fasting. They have it every day if you go to Mizan Institute facebook page. It is a teaching session but they also answer all questions that people put in the comments. It is usually about an hour long. Might want to ask your question there. 

Oh, how nice! Thank you for the advise. 

Hmm it would be good but I dont have facebook :/