Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Inner Peace

Thoughts 2018

13 hours ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

My mother woke me and my father up in the middle of the night and told us my sister crashed in another city. turns out she killed a cow lol, poor cow.

Wow, is she okay? Thats actually very dangerous.

12 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Wow, is she okay? Thats actually very dangerous.

Yeah she's fine, her husband is the one who got injured,  he was half asleep and didn't wear a seatbelt. He broke his nose and stuff, lesson learned.

6 hours ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

Yeah she's fine, her husband is the one who got injured,  he was half asleep and didn't wear a seatbelt. He broke his nose and stuff, lesson learned.

Alhamdulillah, you know a cow can weigh anywhere between 700 to 1100 kg and if they drove fast enough not to see it and to also kill it with the impact, that means they were driving pretty fast. Worst case, the cow can flip up on the hood of the car, crush the front window and get into the car, severely injuring the drivers and also making them completely lose control of the car.

Alhamdulillah they made it off pretty easily, you should recommend your sister to give some sadaqa and maybe you can give some as well on their behalf, sadaqa protects you against calamities:

I just watched this video by Agha Panahiyan. This makes me very uncomfortable. Using each other's property and money without permission, doesn't it sound like a cult? I know there are a lot of cults forming and cult may become very powerful and achieve great things, but ultimately some people will face oppression in cults and they will rise against the injustice. This makes me worried because I have seen this behavior among my community and family. It's not fair because a lot of people are entitled, they don't work hard, even if they do earn money, they spend all of it on luxury. I never want to use someone else's money but I also don't want to give my hard-earned money to someone else. Do we really need to become like cults and gangs in order to compete with other people? Doesn't it go against Islamic teachings? I swear this is the first time I have heard hadiths about using other's property without permission and I am becoming suspicious of these hadiths which sound so different and new. 

40 minutes ago, rkazmi33 said:

I just watched this video by Agha Panahiyan. This makes me very uncomfortable. Using each other's property and money without permission, doesn't it sound like a cult? I know there are a lot of cults forming and cult may become very powerful and achieve great things, but ultimately some people will face oppression in cults and they will rise against the injustice. This makes me worried because I have seen this behavior among my community and family. It's not fair because a lot of people are entitled, they don't work hard, even if they do earn money, they spend all of it on luxury. I never want to use someone else's money but I also don't want to give my hard-earned money to someone else. Do we really need to become like cults and gangs in order to compete with other people? Doesn't it go against Islamic teachings? I swear this is the first time I have heard hadiths about using other's property without permission and I am becoming suspicious of these hadiths which sound so different and new. 

Nice video! Sister, if you don't trust another person (or people) with your own property or money, and suspect they might be forming a cult, by all means don't be involved with them! Nobody is forced to join any organization. In fact, report the cult to your local sheikh, alim or marja. 

1 hour ago, rkazmi33 said:

have heard hadiths about using other's property without permission and I am becoming suspicious of these hadiths which sound so different and new. 

Salam it will happen after reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) & stablishing his Government ,people will trust each other but the main point of his speech is that we must work toghether through all history enemies of Shias were united with each other but we always don’t have cooperation with each other that it must changes.

Hmm, interesting day today.

Trump will make a decision on the already signed and agreed upon Iran deal tonight/today.

If he leaves it he has shown that diplomacy does not work and that the american government will not stand by its words, much like the deal between Hassan(as) and muawiya(la). They will be exposed.

If he leaves the deal it will put great strain on the american relationship with its European allies. If he stays in the deal he will demand changes to it, even though it is already signed.

If they leave the already agreed upon deal, then most likely Iran will also leave as the counterpart does not live up to the deal, or possibly make a side deal with Europe and the rest of the world, though I doubt that due to US pressure on its allies. Whats going to happen after this? I think ultimately regardless of how they deal with Iran, it will be the downfall of the US supremacy. Much like any other supremacy throughout the history of mankind, they all end at some point and there are many wolfs circulating the US right now.

Lets see what happens. 

Good news! The howza students had a baby girl, mashAllah. :love: 

It's a Girl! | Howza Life

5 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Hmm, interesting day today.

Trump will make a decision on the already signed and agreed upon Iran deal tonight/today.

If he leaves it he has shown that diplomacy does not work and that the american government will not stand by its words, much like the deal between Hassan(as) and muawiya(la). They will be exposed.

If he leaves the deal it will put great strain on the american relationship with its European allies. If he stays in the deal he will demand changes to it, even though it is already signed.

If they leave the already agreed upon deal, then most likely Iran will also leave as the counterpart does not live up to the deal, or possibly make a side deal with Europe and the rest of the world, though I doubt that due to US pressure on its allies. Whats going to happen after this? I think ultimately regardless of how they deal with Iran, it will be the downfall of the US supremacy. Much like any other supremacy throughout the history of mankind, they all end at some point and there are many wolfs circulating the US right now.

Lets see what happens. 

If only Trump knew the truth. They've had to deal with Trump a little differently to maintain the desolation agenda. I don't think he's a war monger like past presidents, he's a money man, and as much as they hate him, Wall street waits for him. Anyway, deal is off, sanctions are up. Back to finishing off Assad so they can move on to Lebanon.

Son wanted to see Avengers Infinity war for his birthday.

Anyone who is worried about human unemployment in the face of automation should compare the ending credits for movies such as this one and any movie made in the last century.

17 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Son wanted to see Avengers Infinity war for his birthday.

Anyone who is worried about human unemployment in the face of automation should compare the ending credits for movies such as this one and any movie made in the last century.

Happy Birthday to the son of Haji 2003! :birthday:

^^^

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Brother Hassan,

Congratulations on the newborn.  Mash'Allah, please make sure to put her in hijab and then add it to the thread, why your little daughter should be in hijab.  :)

God protect her and keep her for her parents.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

21 hours ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

I freaking accidentally chewed on a piece of bacon and spit it out, yuck!

I was staying in a hotel a couple of months ago, in the morning when I came down for breakfast, I picked up a croissant in a packet, then I saw that there were some fresh ones, so I put the other one back and took one of those. Unfortunately, there was ham inside that second one that I picked up. It was disgusting, what kind of barbarian puts meat in a croissant. Unbelievable

13 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Little sister had her baby, ... sniff, sniff ... it's a gurl.

Congratulations to you and your little Sister. :) 

4 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Do women put their hands/arms down completely in sajjda, like do their elbows touch the ground?

Also, is surah Zalzalah recommended to recite with you dhuhr prayer or your asr prayer? I remember reading a hadith about it from one of the Imams(as)

Yes, women's elbow can touch the ground during sajdah, while men's can't.

Not sure about the second question, though.

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

Almost 3 days and l haven't heard from my little sister. :cry:

Give her a call,ask her if she's okay. Maybe she isn't well or overwhelmed with work and looking after a child in which case you can offer to go over and help. 

8 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Are they supposed to touch the ground? Or is it optional for them?

From what I know, they're supposed to, though I tried to find the ruling in Ayatollah Sistani's risalah and can't find anything on the matter in the chapter on sujood.

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

4 hours ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

From what I know, they're supposed to, though I tried to find the ruling in Ayatollah Sistani's risalah and can't find anything on the matter in the chapter on sujood.

Ayatollah Ssitani :13 Men do not attach the elbows and the abdomen to the ground, and hold the arms apart, and women put the elbows and abdomen on the ground and attach members of the body to each other.

http://hadana.ir/گذاشتن-آرنج-بر-زمین-هنگام-سجده/

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Ayatollah Ssitani :13 Men do not attach the elbows and the abdomen to the ground, and hold the arms apart, and women put the elbows and abdomen on the ground and attach members of the body to each other.

http://hadana.ir/گذاشتن-آرنج-بر-زمین-هنگام-سجده/

So it is wajib for women to put down their elbows in sajjda?