Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Inner Peace

Thoughts 2018

Rate this topic

:salam:

The thought of the re-appearance of Imam Mahdi (af) this year gives me chills of hope and shame at the same time. 

What will happen when he rises up? Will we flock walking, flying, driving from our countries to meet him or will we remain in our daily routines, jobs etc?

^^^^^ Well, l hope he doesn't freeze to death.  :shock:

So l just watched the BBC. Two interesting items according to them.

1] It is colder at Niagara Falls then at the North Pole.

2] Some zoo brought their penguins inside to get them out of this cold.  :ko:"And people say there is something wrong with MY head. Sheesh."

So l have an idea. Everyone back their cars out of their garages and let them run; while we get some exercise breathing rapidly. Turn your home heat up also.

This way, we might produce enough CO2 to warm the continent up.

:clap:"Jump jacks, everyone?"

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Some zoo brought their penguins inside to get them out of this cold.  :ko:"And people say there is something wrong with MY head. Sheesh."

Maybe they were Galapagos penguins? 

5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

1] It is colder at Niagara Falls then at the North Pole.

2] Some zoo brought their penguins inside to get them out of this cold.  :ko:"And people say there is something wrong with MY head. Sheesh."

I saw photos of Niagara Falls frozen; beautiful but so devastating, too. They found a shark frozen to death on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. 

It was below -40 Celsius where I live for most of the winter break.

Worst thing about it was that it was too cold to get to the neighborhood outdoor rink.

Edited by Shaykh Patience101

A picture of Zeeshan Zaveris library:

Zeshan's Library.JPG

A picture of @Nader Zaveri library [old picture, he owns many more books now]:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-TFIWPFsrHQbnhjMkROTi0tVTA/edit

dCLKAFMbF7UXmYyHyGsubem2MEw9eZ5o10jGwGm5

nkDYIQp5srgeK6ZhM8AhACP4znb1yF_k8Z-hACgPh

BZy1GiI7PDfcGFrD91ZM0C3hWH11anwC7-OTtR-e

May Allah grant us the chance to have personal libraries like these. 

To those who want to impose cleaning on women, are you aware Ali ibn Abi Talib was the one who swept ? He and lady Fatima (as) had a perfect marriage of mutual respect, counsel, and support.

ـ علي بن إبراهيم ، عن أبيه ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن هشام بن سالم ، عن أبي عبد الله عليه‌السلام قال كان أمير المؤمنين صلوات الله عليه يحتطب ويستقي ويكنس وكانت فاطمة سلام الله عليها تطحن وتعجن وتخبز.

Ali Bin Ibrahim, from his father, from Ibn Abu Umeyr, from Hisham Bin Salim, 

(It has been narrated) from Imam Jaffer as Sadiq (as) who said: ‘Amir Al-Momineen used to ignite the fire and draw the water and sweep, and Syeda Fatima (as) used to grind and knead and bake’.

الحديث الأول : حسن.

(Hasan, an authentic tradition, al-Kafi Volume 8)

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

Just to clarify, those pictures (Library) are not my own personal pictures. As much as i revere and respect brother Nader, i can assure you all i have not been invited into his house yet sadly. He posted them in this thread: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235016926-photo-of-your-library/?page=2

I am in no way an insider or can give details about him, and i am (sadly) not related to the great man and his brother. 

I find books pretty, especially Arabic ones, because you have those lovely patterns and the books align together to give you the overall title when the volumes are stacked together. No doubt a layman like me could even hope to understand one of those books, but for sure i can admire them from a distance. 

Edited by Intellectual Resistance