Mohammadi_follower

What do think about demonstrations in Iran

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I didnt expect that most demonstrators were for removing islamic republic.

it was not their idea but always anti regime groups have persons that spread slogans between people during demonstrations at first days slogans of people were about claiming their rights but after a day the anti regime pawn were replacing their slogans with original slogans, this is same scheme that repeats every time.

9 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

yeah they were planing to overthrown whole of regime by spreading between demonstrators.

Maybe another referendum on the Islamic Republic would be a good idea since I guess most Iranians alive now did not vote in 1979. It might undermine the strength of rumours and speculation 

17 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I didnt expect that most demonstrators were for removing islamic republic.

You remember General Petraeus? He, being from the Vietnam generation/anti-Communist generation, wrote his Ph.D thesis on an intense study on the causes of political rebellion and revolutions. The primary conclusion from his research is that voting fraud is by far the most dominant cause of 'revolutionary violence'.

So. by claiming that the lRl elections were a fraud in re-electing Ahmadinejad the US and its subversives hope to start another political revolution in lRl. Remember how at first millions of lranians were protesting in the streets? So as soon as the selective recount was accomplished (as in Ahmadinejad actually won West Azerbaijan by 1% of the vote and lost East Azerbaijan by 1%)  and the protesters left the streets. lt was still a close election.

As one woman interviewed in Tehran later said, she was protesting because why would Mousavi say there was fraud if there wasn't any and once she and the others realized it was a lie they left the streets and acknowledged Ahmadinejad won (2:1 in the popular vote). As l remember, Mousavi is banned from politics for life for this.

32 minutes ago, Klanky said:

Maybe another referendum on the Islamic Republic would be a good idea since I guess most Iranians alive now did not vote in 1979. It might undermine the strength of rumours and speculation 

Well in Spain when catalan separatists asked independence after a referendum western powers said "oh but after all you accepted the constitution of 1975 so accept it and stay in Spain". So this is similar in Iran in some way I think. 

2 minutes ago, Klanky said:

I don't get it! 

We have referendums (referenda?) At the drop of a hat

Just now, alidu78 said:

Well in Spain when catalan separatists asked independence after a referendum western powers said "oh but after all you accepted the constitution of 1975 so accept it and stay in Spain". So this is similar in Iran in some way I think. 

As we were taught in school, we can have a national referendum and vote in a new constitution. lt can also be done by constitutional convention.

Just now, alidu78 said:

Yeah I guess they has to be some point where you stop asking the same question over and over and get on with it. Although it seems like a reasonable idea when something gets very divisive and confused e.g. Brexit. 

Just now, hasanhh said:

As we were taught in school, we can have a national referendum and vote in a new constitution. lt can also be done by constitutional convention.

I said that for showing the hypocrisy of such people claiming that only in Iran we don't have right to do such referendums. And again at the end of the day I don't belive in liberal democracy so if I was leader of Iran u would never permit such referendum. 

1 minute ago, Klanky said:

I don't get it! 

We have referendums (referenda?) At the drop of a hat

we don't want referendums (referenda?) , all anti regime groups don't have any idea for future government also all of them take money from KSA  also main opposition leader of Iran regime just cares about receiving money from KSA & he clearly said in his last interview even if their movement becomes successful &they over thrown regime he will remain in abroad & just takes his money from his agents in Iran  

1 minute ago, Klanky said:

Yeah I guess they has to be some point where you stop asking the same question over and over and get on with it. Although it seems like a reasonable idea when something gets very divisive and confused e.g. Brexit. 

So here they must not be permitted to do a referendum? 

5 minutes ago, Klanky said:

if it happens in Iran more than one state will claim independence & Iran will separate completelyat least to 5 separate state with endless war between them ,that make Iran situation worser than Yemen & Syria . 

If people said we do not want an Islamic government then there would be no need to immediately install president Maryam of the MEK. There could be a long transition with the current crowd managing it in an orderly fashio

your idea only comes from an disabled mind that don't know situation of Iran.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

4 minutes ago, Klanky said:

If people said we do not want an Islamic government then there would be no need to immediately install president Maryam of the MEK. There could be a long transition with the current crowd managing it in an orderly fashion

Yeah we saw that functioned very well in Iraq and Libya. 

5 minutes ago, Klanky said:

If people said we do not want an Islamic government then there would be no need to immediately install president Maryam of the MEK. There could be a long transition with the current crowd managing it in an orderly fashion

Islamic government is the best for people and society. Civilians always changed their mind by being influenced by medias and deviant people this is why I think limited democracy is the best for people and I think liberal democracy could lead to real damages for mankind.