alidu78

What do think about demonstrations in Iran

Rate this topic

Just now, hasanhh said:

As we were taught in school, we can have a national referendum and vote in a new constitution. lt can also be done by constitutional convention.

I said that for showing the hypocrisy of such people claiming that only in Iran we don't have right to do such referendums. And again at the end of the day I don't belive in liberal democracy so if I was leader of Iran u would never permit such referendum. 

1 minute ago, Klanky said:

I don't get it! 

We have referendums (referenda?) At the drop of a hat

we don't want referendums (referenda?) , all anti regime groups don't have any idea for future government also all of them take money from KSA  also main opposition leader of Iran regime just cares about receiving money from KSA & he clearly said in his last interview even if their movement becomes successful &they over thrown regime he will remain in abroad & just takes his money from his agents in Iran  

Yeah I guess they has to be some point where you stop asking the same question over and over and get on with it. Although it seems like a reasonable idea when something gets very divisive and confused e.g. Brexit. 

So here they must not be permitted to do a referendum? 

5 minutes ago, Klanky said:

Yeah I guess they has to be some point where you stop asking the same question over and over and get on with it. Although it seems like a reasonable idea when something gets very divisive and confused e.g. Brexit. 

if it happens in Iran more than one state will claim independence & Iran will separate completelyat least to 5 separate state with endless war between them ,that make Iran situation worser than Yemen & Syria . 

If people said we do not want an Islamic government then there would be no need to immediately install president Maryam of the MEK. There could be a long transition with the current crowd managing it in an orderly fashio

your idea only comes from an disabled mind that don't know situation of Iran.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

4 minutes ago, Klanky said:

If people said we do not want an Islamic government then there would be no need to immediately install president Maryam of the MEK. There could be a long transition with the current crowd managing it in an orderly fashion

Yeah we saw that functioned very well in Iraq and Libya. 

5 minutes ago, Klanky said:

If people said we do not want an Islamic government then there would be no need to immediately install president Maryam of the MEK. There could be a long transition with the current crowd managing it in an orderly fashion

Islamic government is the best for people and society. Civilians always changed their mind by being influenced by medias and deviant people this is why I think limited democracy is the best for people and I think liberal democracy could lead to real damages for mankind. 

2 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

For catalan people you mean? 

I'm not sure what you are asking me anymore. I am not suggesting Iranians don't deserve referendums, I am suggesting that anyone should have one if the circumstances are right

I'm not sure what you are asking me anymore. I am not suggesting Iranians don't deserve referendums, I am suggesting that anyone should have one if the circumstances are right

There is where SC needs an emoji for "pulling my hair out".

What do you think about the fact i am against the idea of always allowing what most people want during a particular period of time ?

Just now, Klanky said:

It is tyranny!

this is maybe tyranny yes. But when i see that for exemple in Brazil people voted by "democracy" for an idiot who openly said he wants to permit industry to destroy amazon forest which will lead to more ecological problem for the world and want to destroy the last reserve for amerindians i think i prefer intelligent "tyranny" governance to "democracy".

5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

NO !  :einstein: , the reason is to avoid the impulse of the moment, mob reactions and other negative things.

Fair enough. We won't agree on it but my view is that people installing themselves in power and hanging on to it at all costs is a form of something-has-gone-wrong. 

Edited by Klanky
ing...

6 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

hassan in which ways do you disagree with my last statements ?

lntelligent "tyranny" can't work at all. Remember the "intelligent dictatorship" of Yusef-a.s. --that worked. Tranny differs from Dictatorship in that tranny allows for no individual latitude, while the dictatorship concerns itself with administration of state only. That is why the temporary dictatorships of Rome worked and the lmperial System was a failure (excepting "the five good emperors").

Edited by hasanhh
spellin'

Just now, hasanhh said:

lntelligent "tyranny" can't work at all. Remember the "intelligent dictatorship" of Yusef-a.s. --that worked. Tranny differs from Dictatorship in that tranny allows for no individual latitude, while the dictatorship concerns itself with administration of state only. That is why the temporary dictatorships of Rome worled and the lmperial System was a failure (excepting "the five good emperors").

This is here why i talked about "islamic democracy". Democracy but limited by what islam permit or not so we would not have such idiots elected democratically like bolsanoro or duterte.

6 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

This is here why i talked about "islamic democracy". Democracy but limited by what islam permit or not so we would not have such idiots elected democratically like bolsanoro or duterte.

One clear benefit of democracy is it promotes the competent administration of the state. Even so, the inside-the-beltway mentality dominates Washington and not the country at-large.

From this, you can fathom why anti-Washington has been a political theme since the 1970s and later Trump's M.A.G.A. slogan resonated in 2016.

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

And this is because of such reasons I say honnestly and without shame that if I was leader of Iran I would never permit such referendum asking if people want or not Islamic Republic. 

Why not? an lsIamic Republic was vote in then and will be voted for again.

l am expressing confidence in the practicality of the idea/concept.

25 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Why not? an lsIamic Republic was vote in then and will be voted for again.

l am expressing confidence in the practicality of the idea/concept.

Like i said previously if this is for resulting in bad political system that would be a bad idea.