alidu78

What do think about demonstrations in Iran

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, abuhaydar said:

when people of Kufa wanted the imam to come save them... they instead thought about money thus abandoning him...

i see a few kufans in this forum

May Allah s grant you all guidance

Like who for exemple 

I Would like to ask a question again about this topic. In western media that i often read they often say that during demonstrations "iranians" shouted " we dont care about palestine,syria,iraq,yemen we only care about Iran  !". 

Well this is a fact that SOME iranians shouted that but i would like to ask iranians who were in iran when these demonstrations happened (i was not in iran). According to your observation there were many people among demonstrators shouting such things toward iranian proxy wars ?or they were just a little or big minority ?

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

I Would like to ask a question again about this topic. In western media that i often read they often say that during demonstrations "iranians" shouted " we dont care about palestine,syria,iraq,yemen we only care about Iran  !". 

Well this is a fact that SOME iranians shouted that but i would like to ask iranians who were in iran when these demonstrations happened (i was not in iran). According to your observation there were many people among demonstrators shouting such things toward iranian proxy wars ?or they were just a little or big minority ?

Not really an answer to your question but a lot of Iranians said similar stuff to me when I went on holidays. The general gist of it was:

• Iran is rich a oil country
  • The money is going Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and into corrupt pockets
  • We do not have enough and we are struggling to make ends meet
  • wtf frustration

When I say "a lot of Iranians" I am not suggesting it was a representative sample or typical of what most Iranians think or anything. It did come up most times that I had an actual conversation with people. Perhaps as a western tourist I attracted the ones who wanted to vent or something, I dunno. I never brought up these topics myself.

Edited by Klanky

49 minutes ago, Klanky said:

Not really an answer to your question but a lot of Iranians said similar stuff to me when I went on holidays. The general gist of it was:

• Iran is rich a oil country
  • The money is going Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and into corrupt pockets
  • We do not have enough and we are struggling to make ends meet
  • wtf frustration

When I say "a lot of Iranians" I am not suggesting it was a representative sample or typical of what most Iranians think or anything. It did come up most times that I had an actual conversation with people. Perhaps as a western tourist I attracted the ones who wanted to vent or something, I dunno. I never brought up these topics myself.

Well I already discussed about that with some Iranians and this is true I heard that also however I often explained to such people that if we didn't give money to these groups we would have isis in our country and in general they were agree with this fact. 

we would have isis in our country

"lSlS like" better wording? Or are you trying to indicate another rebellious movement?

Edited by hasanhh
clarity

8 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Well I already discussed about that with some Iranians and this is true I heard that also however I often explained to such people that if we didn't give money to these groups we would have isis in our country and in general they were agree with this fact. 

this is explained & refuted by many shia Intellectuals during these years but still people that have low education & receive news from anti Iran channels still repeat these rumors ,for example my uncle wife that has low   education & receives news from anti Iran channels talks in this way but it mostly cleared for people that travel abroad & have better education that these are  just rumors from Anti Iran &anti Shia channels.

8 hours ago, hasanhh said:

"lSlS like" better wording? Or are you trying to indicate another rebellious movement?

Well both because in reality the situations was so instable since the beginning that the two were dangerous even if of course isis was by far the more dangerous for Shia Muslims. 

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

this is explained & refuted by many shia Intellectuals during these years but still people that have low education & receive news from anti Iran channels still repeat these rumors ,for example my uncle wife that has low   education & receives news from anti Iran channels talks in this way but it mostly cleared for people that travel abroad & have better education that these are  just rumors from Anti Iran &anti Shia channels.

Yeah I saw the effect of this among some Iranians I meet in France and who watch a lot of stupidities like VOA or BBC farsi. Anyway you who lived in Iran during the demonstrations did you hear such slogans (forget Palestine and Syria take care about Iran) at most demonstrations? 

3 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Anyway you who lived in Iran during the demonstrations did you hear such slogans

yeah i heard it but it was mostly during demonstration about second presidency election of Ahmadinejad but it reduced heavily in recent years after clarifications.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

26 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

yeah i heard it but it was mostly during demonstration about second presidency election of Ahmadinejad but it reduced heavily in recent years after clarifications.

In general slogans were mostly about economical issues I guess? 

Just now, alidu78 said:

In general slogans were mostly about economical issues I guess? 

it was more political but somehow was  economical issues too.

Yeah I saw the effect of this among some Iranians I meet in France and who watch a lot of stupidities like VOA or BBC farsi. Anyway you who lived in Iran during the demonstrations did you hear such slogans (forget Palestine and Syria take care about Iran) at most demonstrations? 

If they forgotten Palestine and Syria, they would be fighting the same miscreants on the West and North side of Iran instead. Iran used ots proxirs amd its revilutionary guard to diffuse the terror on the foreign lands.

30 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

political in wich senses ? Removing the actual government ?

yeah they were planing to overthrown whole of regime by spreading between demonstrators.

6 minutes ago, Zulfiqar1472 said:

If they forgotten Palestine and Syria, they would be fighting the same miscreants on the West and North side of Iran instead. Iran used ots proxirs amd its revilutionary guard to diffuse the terror on the foreign lands.

Excuse me could you rewritte your answer ? This is very difficult to read and understand.

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

yeah they were planing to overthrown whole of regime by spreading between demonstrators.

I didnt expect that most demonstrators were for removing islamic republic.

8 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

it was not their idea but always anti regime groups have persons that spread slogans between people during demonstrations at first days slogans of people were about claiming their rights but after a day the anti regime pawn were replacing their slogans with original slogans, this is same scheme that repeats every time.

9 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Maybe another referendum on the Islamic Republic would be a good idea since I guess most Iranians alive now did not vote in 1979. It might undermine the strength of rumours and speculation 

17 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

You remember General Petraeus? He, being from the Vietnam generation/anti-Communist generation, wrote his Ph.D thesis on an intense study on the causes of political rebellion and revolutions. The primary conclusion from his research is that voting fraud is by far the most dominant cause of 'revolutionary violence'.

So. by claiming that the lRl elections were a fraud in re-electing Ahmadinejad the US and its subversives hope to start another political revolution in lRl. Remember how at first millions of lranians were protesting in the streets? So as soon as the selective recount was accomplished (as in Ahmadinejad actually won West Azerbaijan by 1% of the vote and lost East Azerbaijan by 1%)  and the protesters left the streets. lt was still a close election.

As one woman interviewed in Tehran later said, she was protesting because why would Mousavi say there was fraud if there wasn't any and once she and the others realized it was a lie they left the streets and acknowledged Ahmadinejad won (2:1 in the popular vote). As l remember, Mousavi is banned from politics for life for this.

32 minutes ago, Klanky said:

Maybe another referendum on the Islamic Republic would be a good idea since I guess most Iranians alive now did not vote in 1979. It might undermine the strength of rumours and speculation 

Well in Spain when catalan separatists asked independence after a referendum western powers said "oh but after all you accepted the constitution of 1975 so accept it and stay in Spain". So this is similar in Iran in some way I think. 

2 minutes ago, Klanky said:

I don't get it! 

We have referendums (referenda?) At the drop of a hat

Just now, alidu78 said:

Well in Spain when catalan separatists asked independence after a referendum western powers said "oh but after all you accepted the constitution of 1975 so accept it and stay in Spain". So this is similar in Iran in some way I think. 

As we were taught in school, we can have a national referendum and vote in a new constitution. lt can also be done by constitutional convention.

Just now, alidu78 said:

Yeah I guess they has to be some point where you stop asking the same question over and over and get on with it. Although it seems like a reasonable idea when something gets very divisive and confused e.g. Brexit.