Jump to content
alidu78

What do think about demonstrations in Iran

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, abuhaydar said:

when people of Kufa wanted the imam to come save them... they instead thought about money thus abandoning him...

i see a few kufans in this forum

May Allah s grant you all guidance

Like who for exemple 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Would like to ask a question again about this topic. In western media that i often read they often say that during demonstrations "iranians" shouted " we dont care about palestine,syria,iraq,yemen we only care about Iran  !". 

Well this is a fact that SOME iranians shouted that but i would like to ask iranians who were in iran when these demonstrations happened (i was not in iran). According to your observation there were many people among demonstrators shouting such things toward iranian proxy wars ?or they were just a little or big minority ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

I Would like to ask a question again about this topic. In western media that i often read they often say that during demonstrations "iranians" shouted " we dont care about palestine,syria,iraq,yemen we only care about Iran  !". 

Well this is a fact that SOME iranians shouted that but i would like to ask iranians who were in iran when these demonstrations happened (i was not in iran). According to your observation there were many people among demonstrators shouting such things toward iranian proxy wars ?or they were just a little or big minority ?

Not really an answer to your question but a lot of Iranians said similar stuff to me when I went on holidays. The general gist of it was:

  • Iran is rich a oil country
  • The money is going Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and into corrupt pockets
  • We do not have enough and we are struggling to make ends meet
  • wtf frustration

When I say "a lot of Iranians" I am not suggesting it was a representative sample or typical of what most Iranians think or anything. It did come up most times that I had an actual conversation with people. Perhaps as a western tourist I attracted the ones who wanted to vent or something, I dunno. I never brought up these topics myself.

Edited by Klanky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Klanky said:

Not really an answer to your question but a lot of Iranians said similar stuff to me when I went on holidays. The general gist of it was:

  • Iran is rich a oil country
  • The money is going Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and into corrupt pockets
  • We do not have enough and we are struggling to make ends meet
  • wtf frustration

When I say "a lot of Iranians" I am not suggesting it was a representative sample or typical of what most Iranians think or anything. It did come up most times that I had an actual conversation with people. Perhaps as a western tourist I attracted the ones who wanted to vent or something, I dunno. I never brought up these topics myself.

Well I already discussed about that with some Iranians and this is true I heard that also however I often explained to such people that if we didn't give money to these groups we would have isis in our country and in general they were agree with this fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

we would have isis in our country

"lSlS like" better wording? Or are you trying to indicate another rebellious movement?

Edited by hasanhh
clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, alidu78 said:

Well I already discussed about that with some Iranians and this is true I heard that also however I often explained to such people that if we didn't give money to these groups we would have isis in our country and in general they were agree with this fact. 

this is explained & refuted by many shia Intellectuals during these years but still people that have low education & receive news from anti Iran channels still repeat these rumors ,for example my uncle wife that has low   education & receives news from anti Iran channels talks in this way but it mostly cleared for people that travel abroad & have better education that these are  just rumors from Anti Iran &anti Shia channels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hasanhh said:

"lSlS like" better wording? Or are you trying to indicate another rebellious movement?

Well both because in reality the situations was so instable since the beginning that the two were dangerous even if of course isis was by far the more dangerous for Shia Muslims. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

this is explained & refuted by many shia Intellectuals during these years but still people that have low education & receive news from anti Iran channels still repeat these rumors ,for example my uncle wife that has low   education & receives news from anti Iran channels talks in this way but it mostly cleared for people that travel abroad & have better education that these are  just rumors from Anti Iran &anti Shia channels.

Yeah I saw the effect of this among some Iranians I meet in France and who watch a lot of stupidities like VOA or BBC farsi. Anyway you who lived in Iran during the demonstrations did you hear such slogans (forget Palestine and Syria take care about Iran) at most demonstrations? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Anyway you who lived in Iran during the demonstrations did you hear such slogans

yeah i heard it but it was mostly during demonstration about second presidency election of Ahmadinejad but it reduced heavily in recent years after clarifications.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

yeah i heard it but it was mostly during demonstration about second presidency election of Ahmadinejad but it reduced heavily in recent years after clarifications.

In general slogans were mostly about economical issues I guess? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alidu78 said:

In general slogans were mostly about economical issues I guess? 

it was more political but somehow was  economical issues too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

Yeah I saw the effect of this among some Iranians I meet in France and who watch a lot of stupidities like VOA or BBC farsi. Anyway you who lived in Iran during the demonstrations did you hear such slogans (forget Palestine and Syria take care about Iran) at most demonstrations? 

If they forgotten Palestine and Syria, they would be fighting the same miscreants on the West and North side of Iran instead. Iran used ots proxirs amd its revilutionary guard to diffuse the terror on the foreign lands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

political in wich senses ? Removing the actual government ?

yeah they were planing to overthrown whole of regime by spreading between demonstrators.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zulfiqar1472 said:

If they forgotten Palestine and Syria, they would be fighting the same miscreants on the West and North side of Iran instead. Iran used ots proxirs amd its revilutionary guard to diffuse the terror on the foreign lands.

Excuse me could you rewritte your answer ? This is very difficult to read and understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

yeah they were planing to overthrown whole of regime by spreading between demonstrators.

I didnt expect that most demonstrators were for removing islamic republic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I didnt expect that most demonstrators were for removing islamic republic.

it was not their idea but always anti regime groups have persons that spread slogans between people during demonstrations at first days slogans of people were about claiming their rights but after a day the anti regime pawn were replacing their slogans with original slogans, this is same scheme that repeats every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

yeah they were planing to overthrown whole of regime by spreading between demonstrators.

Maybe another referendum on the Islamic Republic would be a good idea since I guess most Iranians alive now did not vote in 1979. It might undermine the strength of rumours and speculation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I didnt expect that most demonstrators were for removing islamic republic.

You remember General Petraeus? He, being from the Vietnam generation/anti-Communist generation, wrote his Ph.D thesis on an intense study on the causes of political rebellion and revolutions. The primary conclusion from his research is that voting fraud is by far the most dominant cause of 'revolutionary violence'.

So. by claiming that the lRl elections were a fraud in re-electing Ahmadinejad the US and its subversives hope to start another political revolution in lRl. Remember how at first millions of lranians were protesting in the streets? So as soon as the selective recount was accomplished (as in Ahmadinejad actually won West Azerbaijan by 1% of the vote and lost East Azerbaijan by 1%)  and the protesters left the streets. lt was still a close election.

As one woman interviewed in Tehran later said, she was protesting because why would Mousavi say there was fraud if there wasn't any and once she and the others realized it was a lie they left the streets and acknowledged Ahmadinejad won (2:1 in the popular vote). As l remember, Mousavi is banned from politics for life for this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Klanky said:

Maybe another referendum on the Islamic Republic would be a good idea since I guess most Iranians alive now did not vote in 1979. It might undermine the strength of rumours and speculation 

Well in Spain when catalan separatists asked independence after a referendum western powers said "oh but after all you accepted the constitution of 1975 so accept it and stay in Spain". So this is similar in Iran in some way I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Klanky said:

I don't get it! 

We have referendums (referenda?) At the drop of a hat

 

Just now, alidu78 said:

Well in Spain when catalan separatists asked independence after a referendum western powers said "oh but after all you accepted the constitution of 1975 so accept it and stay in Spain". So this is similar in Iran in some way I think. 

As we were taught in school, we can have a national referendum and vote in a new constitution. lt can also be done by constitutional convention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alidu78 said:

Well in Spain when catalan separatists asked independence after a referendum western powers said "oh but after all you accepted the constitution of 1975 so accept it and stay in Spain". So this is similar in Iran in some way I think. 

Yeah I guess they has to be some point where you stop asking the same question over and over and get on with it. Although it seems like a reasonable idea when something gets very divisive and confused e.g. Brexit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×