Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mohammadi_follower

What do think about demonstrations in Iran

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

For catalan people you mean? 

I'm not sure what you are asking me anymore. I am not suggesting Iranians don't deserve referendums, I am suggesting that anyone should have one if the circumstances are right

1 minute ago, Klanky said:

I'm not sure what you are asking me anymore. I am not suggesting Iranians don't deserve referendums, I am suggesting that anyone should have one if the circumstances are right

There is where SC needs an emoji for "pulling my hair out".

1 minute ago, Klanky said:

What do you think about the fact i am against the idea of always allowing what most people want during a particular period of time ?

Just now, Klanky said:

It is tyranny!

this is maybe tyranny yes. But when i see that for exemple in Brazil people voted by "democracy" for an idiot who openly said he wants to permit industry to destroy amazon forest which will lead to more ecological problem for the world and want to destroy the last reserve for amerindians i think i prefer intelligent "tyranny" governance to "democracy".

5 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

NO !  :einstein: , the reason is to avoid the impulse of the moment, mob reactions and other negative things.

Fair enough. We won't agree on it but my view is that people installing themselves in power and hanging on to it at all costs is a form of something-has-gone-wrong. 

Edited by Klanky
ing...

6 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

hassan in which ways do you disagree with my last statements ?

lntelligent "tyranny" can't work at all. Remember the "intelligent dictatorship" of Yusef-a.s. --that worked. Tranny differs from Dictatorship in that tranny allows for no individual latitude, while the dictatorship concerns itself with administration of state only. That is why the temporary dictatorships of Rome worked and the lmperial System was a failure (excepting "the five good emperors").

Edited by hasanhh
spellin'

Just now, hasanhh said:

lntelligent "tyranny" can't work at all. Remember the "intelligent dictatorship" of Yusef-a.s. --that worked. Tranny differs from Dictatorship in that tranny allows for no individual latitude, while the dictatorship concerns itself with administration of state only. That is why the temporary dictatorships of Rome worled and the lmperial System was a failure (excepting "the five good emperors").

This is here why i talked about "islamic democracy". Democracy but limited by what islam permit or not so we would not have such idiots elected democratically like bolsanoro or duterte.

6 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

This is here why i talked about "islamic democracy". Democracy but limited by what islam permit or not so we would not have such idiots elected democratically like bolsanoro or duterte.

One clear benefit of democracy is it promotes the competent administration of the state. Even so, the inside-the-beltway mentality dominates Washington and not the country at-large.

From this, you can fathom why anti-Washington has been a political theme since the 1970s and later Trump's M.A.G.A. slogan resonated in 2016.

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

And this is because of such reasons I say honnestly and without shame that if I was leader of Iran I would never permit such referendum asking if people want or not Islamic Republic. 

Why not? an lsIamic Republic was vote in then and will be voted for again.

l am expressing confidence in the practicality of the idea/concept.

25 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Why not? an lsIamic Republic was vote in then and will be voted for again.

l am expressing confidence in the practicality of the idea/concept.

Like i said previously if this is for resulting in bad political system that would be a bad idea.

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

You dont think a referendum would have bad consequences ?

That will depend on the constructions in the replacement.

l read the lRl constitution. Some of the articles l didn't understand because l don't know where they came from out of Persian history or what potential problems they are written to address.

Which is why outsiders can't write another.

1 hour ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

New demonstrations began in Iran because of the rising of the price of fuel.

Utterly stupid move on 17th of Rabi ul-Awwal they decided to raise the price by 300%! No announcement, no warning, nothing. One can understand a slight hike in price, that too with some announcements so people could brace for it, but they increased it by 3 times on the day of celebrations. Even some of the offices of the Maraji' have spoken out against such a silly move. Even the discount on the Kaart-e-Sookht is so little!

Edited by Ibn al-Hussain

@Mohammadi_follower Are you in Iran? Are the protests as bad as the MEK propaganda videos make it out to be?

I think that these protests will probably die out in a day or so, just like the last time it happened. 

Just now, Kaya said:

@Mohammadi_follower Are you in Iran? Are the protests as bad as the MEK propaganda videos make it out to be?

I think that these protests will probably die out in a day or so, just like the last time it happened. 

I am not in Iran but one contact said to me today that there are indeed many protests and people are angry about the prices of gasoil. Now you know in every countries when there are demonstrations there are violences and people shooting violent slogants against the government. 

4 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Honnestly from my personal point of view using twitter as a source of information is among the worst idea ever.

Just saying.

I agree I usually rely mostly on PressTV but they haven't reported anything about this so far unfortunately... 

1 hour ago, Kaya said:

I agree I usually rely mostly on PressTV but they haven't reported anything about this so far unfortunately... 

l tried and Press-tv is not coming up --samething with the news sources l posted in "lran Protests"

1 hour ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Honnestly from my personal point of view using twitter as a source of information is among the worst idea ever.

Just saying.

About all you can get is a "heads up". Too much is faked or bots or other unrelieable sources.

47 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Ayatollah Khamenei supports the new price of gasoline

Salam h said that supports decision of experts in three heads of state that they promised it doesn't cause rising prices of other goods &stuff that are crucial for people also at first it was promised that price of fuel increases step by step but sudden tripling of it's price in this time is fishy that the  link that you bring censored important parts of his speech & highlighted it's wrong translation from rest of hisspeech.

12 hours ago, Kaya said:

Salam I'm in Iran surly MEK terrorists propaganda videos are exaggerating the demonstration in negative way 

Before we start the discussion, let me just say that in this one or two days, there was an incident that followed the approval of the heads of state, the chiefs of forces; yesterday, last night, at night, in some cities of the country, and unfortunately some problems happened, Some people died and some centers were destroyed, and so did these two days. Some things to keep in mind; first, when something is approved by the heads of state, one should look at it  optimistically. I have no experience in this matter, I don't have the expertise, I said to the gentlemen; In this case, fuel(gasoline/Gas) is different, some find it necessary, some find it harmful, so I'm not an expert in these cases; I said I'm not an expert, but I support if the three heads of state decide. I said it, I support it. heads of state, with the backing of  experts, made a decision for the country, that decision must be supports; that's a point.

The second point is that yes, some people are definitely worried about this decision or are either upset or down or are thinking or are going to be upset at any amount of money but firing at such a bank is not the people's job, This is the work of agents; it is the work of agents; this must be noted. In such incidents, hooligans, haters, and bad guys often enter the field, sometimes with some excitement to accompany them and bring about corruption. This corruption does not create any problems except that it adds insecurity to any problem. Insecurity is the biggest disaster for any country, for any society, that is their intention. You see, in these two days, almost two nights and one day when all these centers of evil in the world have gone against us, from the vicious family of the Pahlavi dynasty beside the vicious and criminal gang of hypocrites, they are constantly in cyberspace. And elsewhere they are encouraging them to commit these evils. My point is that no one should help these insurgents, no wise man who is interested in his own country, is interested in his own comfortable life, should not help them; these are insurgents, these are not the work of ordinary people.

Officials, of course, also take care, be careful, whatever the problems may be. Now I saw yesterday on television that some respected officials said that we take care that this price increase does not increase the price of goods; yes yes this is important, because it is expensive now, it can't be added again so it is very expensive for people that Makes problems, they have to take care. Do this, take care of the security officials, and our dear people who, fortunately in various cases in the country, have shown their insight, their awareness of what these bitter events are and how they are, this fire. Who is to hit, ruin, ruin, quarrel and insecure, realize that they understand that people are also people, and get away from them. That is our recommendation that the country's authorities also take their duties seriously. "

https://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-مراجع-عظام-تقلید/بیانات-رهبر-انقلاب-در-درس-خارج-فقه-درباره-طرح-مدیریت-مصرف-س_760694.html

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

15 hours ago, habib e najjaar said:

Interesting that a price hike comes in the same week that they also announced finding 53 billion tons of oil. What gives? :confused:

As l remember off-hand, lRl had its first refinery built when Ahmadinejad was President. Before than all refined products were imported.

There was also a big problem with blackmarket gasoline being smuggled into Afghanistan.

People are upset over the fuel price hike and that’s understandable, I would be surprised if there was no protest against it, but this was not an Iranian policy, it was recommended by the IMF to fund cash payouts for poor people because a gas subsidy would only benefit them if they had a car. It’s too early to tell yet if this will lead anywhere. All the news on Twitter is really hard to read, so much of it is from people who obviously have agendas. But the protests definitely are not peaceful, there has been burning of banks and government offices. Usually without leadership these types of protests fizzle out, because I’m guessing those working in the banks and are reliant on the bank to be able to feed their families aren’t going to be too happy about it. There has to be a united message and though there are chants that are against the government, I don’t know how significant that sentiment is, it’s easy to look at one protest and think that’s happening in every protest but the messages seem to be different. I guess we will have to wait and see. 

4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam h said that supports decision of experts in three heads of state that they promised it doesn't cause rising prices of other goods &stuff that are crucial for people also at first it was promised that price of fuel increases step by step but sudden tripling of it's price in this time is fishy that the  link that you bring censored important parts of his speech & highlighted it's wrong translation from rest of hisspeech.

Salam I'm in Iran surly MEK terrorists propaganda videos are exaggerating the demonstration in negative way 

Before we start the discussion, let me just say that in this one or two days, there was an incident that followed the approval of the heads of state, the chiefs of forces; yesterday, last night, at night, in some cities of the country, and unfortunately some problems happened, Some people died and some centers were destroyed, and so did these two days. Some things to keep in mind; first, when something is approved by the heads of state, one should look at it  optimistically. I have no experience in this matter, I don't have the expertise, I said to the gentlemen; In this case, fuel(gasoline/Gas) is different, some find it necessary, some find it harmful, so I'm not an expert in these cases; I said I'm not an expert, but I support if the three heads of state decide. I said it, I support it. heads of state, with the backing of  experts, made a decision for the country, that decision must be supports; that's a point.

The second point is that yes, some people are definitely worried about this decision or are either upset or down or are thinking or are going to be upset at any amount of money but firing at such a bank is not the people's job, This is the work of agents; it is the work of agents; this must be noted. In such incidents, hooligans, haters, and bad guys often enter the field, sometimes with some excitement to accompany them and bring about corruption. This corruption does not create any problems except that it adds insecurity to any problem. Insecurity is the biggest disaster for any country, for any society, that is their intention. You see, in these two days, almost two nights and one day when all these centers of evil in the world have gone against us, from the vicious family of the Pahlavi dynasty beside the vicious and criminal gang of hypocrites, they are constantly in cyberspace. And elsewhere they are encouraging them to commit these evils. My point is that no one should help these insurgents, no wise man who is interested in his own country, is interested in his own comfortable life, should not help them; these are insurgents, these are not the work of ordinary people.

Officials, of course, also take care, be careful, whatever the problems may be. Now I saw yesterday on television that some respected officials said that we take care that this price increase does not increase the price of goods; yes yes this is important, because it is expensive now, it can't be added again so it is very expensive for people that Makes problems, they have to take care. Do this, take care of the security officials, and our dear people who, fortunately in various cases in the country, have shown their insight, their awareness of what these bitter events are and how they are, this fire. Who is to hit, ruin, ruin, quarrel and insecure, realize that they understand that people are also people, and get away from them. That is our recommendation that the country's authorities also take their duties seriously. "

https://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-مراجع-عظام-تقلید/بیانات-رهبر-انقلاب-در-درس-خارج-فقه-درباره-طرح-مدیریت-مصرف-س_760694.html

Presstv is contradicting you. 

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/11/17/611382/Iran-Ledaer