Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
co2017

Jesus Christ said I am the Truth. Why is truth ignored?

Rate this topic

On 6/25/2019 at 12:09 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

thanks but it contradicts with Islamic belief specially in Shia Islam because considering any shape or form for God is not accepted in Islam 

the first creature was Prophet Muhammad (pbu) that Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & lady Fatima (sa) & their two sons created after him & everything created after their creation & Prophet Adam (as0 & his wife created from same matter but his wife not created from him ,that based on Qur'an & Shia narrations there was intelligent creatures on Earth before descending 

Some Sunnis, though historically they have been fringe, believe that God has an uncreated body of some sort.

Correct if I am wrong but my understanding was that it is was the light of the Ahl al-Kisa that was created first rather they themselves as such?

10 hours ago, Celtic Twilight said:

Some Sunnis, though historically they have been fringe, believe that God has an uncreated body of some sort.

Correct if I am wrong but my understanding was that it is was the light of the Ahl al-Kisa that was created first rather they themselves as such?

hi , you are right but we as Shias don't believe to any physical form like as 'uncreated body of some sort" & it's completely against our believe & we believe that  Ahl al-Kisa were first creations as luminous entities or figures  

31 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

And God said "Let there be light" and there was light. After the heavens and the Earth, that light was the first creation. The light was created before the sun, who was that light?

hi , we (Shias) belive the first light & first creation was Prophet Muhammad (pbu) that he was first Ahl al-Kisa

Edited by Ashvazdanghe