Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
race

Prescription for Spiritual Perfection

Rate this topic

22 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

you guys are concerned about spirituality and want to elevate yourself, let's talk with each other in private. I need a good Muslim man as friend. Someone who avoiding sin is his higher concern. I always think about going to Najaf and live there.

Yeah man I feel you :(:(:(

I'm surrounded by people who only care about this world and don't share a similar worldview to me. Even though I love my family and love being around them - I do feel my spirituality gets affected even with them. I have to put up with harram music, no zikr of Allah etc.

The things that I consider to be a sin, are enjoyed by others. I sometimes don't know how to act around such people and how to react to someone sinning. 

Man it really is tough!! but I come to Shiachat to get energy and be exposed to like-minded brothers and sisters.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Brother @race

The recommendations you provided if implemented does give results.  Some experience this during the month of Ramadhan, Muharram, Fatimiyyah, first 10 days of dhul hujjah.  Some experience it year round.  God bless you for the reminder, for sure your reward is with Allah swt.

3. Dhikr-e-Yunusiyyah (The Dhikr of Prophet Yunus (as))
Propht Yunus (as) became aware of the situation he was in very quickly and with his entire presence, turned towards the presence of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and sought repentance and asked forgiveness from his “Tark-e-Awla”, in the presence of the Most Sacred.

At this point, the well-known and meaningful dhikr from the mouth of Yunus (as) was stated which has been narrated in the Qur`an in Suratul Anbiya, Verse 87. Amongst the people of ‘Irfan, it is well known as the 'Dhikr-e-Yunusiyyah':

ghos-start.gif فَنَادَى فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ أَنْ لاَ إِلٌهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ ghos-end.gif

“So then he cried out in the darkness that 'There is no creature worthy of worship except for You, glory be to You, surely I was of the oppressors and unjust to my own self.'”

This sincere confession tempered with his glorification, along with grief and remorse was accepted and just as we read in verse 88 of Suratul Anbiya that:

ghos-start.gif فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ وَنَجَّيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْغَمِّ وَكَذٌلِكَ نُـنْجِي الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ghos-end.gif

“So then We answered him (Yunus) and We saved him from the grief and thus do We always rescue the true believers.”[196]

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

43 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Yeah man I feel you :(:(:(

I'm surrounded by people who only care about this world and don't share a similar worldview to me. Even though I love my family and love being around them - I do feel my spirituality gets affected even with them. I have to put up with harram music, no zikr of Allah etc.

The things that I consider to be a sin, are enjoyed by others. I sometimes don't know how to act around such people and how to react to someone sinning. 

Man it really is tough!! but I come to Shiachat to get energy and be exposed to like-minded brothers and sisters.

I remember when I was back home, my brothers used to play woman song in family gatherings. I told them not do that, but I was alone. I used to leave the room that time.

Here at mosque, I see again people are talking about jobs and money. I don't know when is it enough following our whim?

But if there's anyone interested, I'm open to talk with him and teach each other based on religion teachings.