Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Tehran earthquake

Rate this topic

Ashvazdanghe

• Advanced Member
  • Advanced Member

Salam alaikum, thank you so much for this post.. Those people must have been so scared to set up tents and sleep outside considering how cold it is these days! They're probably traumatized by that last earthquake that hit on the Iran/Iraq border, where so many buildings fell and so many lives were lost. May Allah make it easy for everyone there, and anywhere else peiple are suffering from natural disasters and disasters in general.

W/s

• Veteran Member

I dont know if a big earthquake occurs again, what will happen for the children and disabled people in daycare centres! They even cannot run away.

This man (the owner of the channel below) has introduced some interesting innovations, one of which is a device for predicting earthquakes. He had predicted this earthquake some days ago:

T.me@pishbiniezelzele21

• Forum Administrators
13 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Thank you. 

“There have been no reports of casualties or damage,” Behnam Saeedi, a spokesman for Iran’s National Disaster Management Organization

• Veteran Member
20 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

@shadow_of_light Sister, what does pishbinie mean in English? 

Salam

Pishbini پیشبینی means prediction.

Many of his predictions about earthquakes came true. He is a genius. They must support him financially. He uses scientific methods for predicting. He said that he can predict earthquakes 24 hrs before they occur but he needs more devices and equipments so he needs financial support.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

Many of his predictions about earthquakes came true. He is a genius. They must support him financially. He uses scientific methods for predicting. He said that he can predict earthquakes 24 hrs before they occur but he needs more devices and equipments so he needs financial support.

When was he born and when did he start predicting earthquakes? What is his name? Does he live in Iran?

• Forum Administrators
4 hours ago, Kazemi said:

Foresight.

Thank you! Evidently this is correct. 

4 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

Pishbini پیشبینی means prediction.

What about the word Forecast? Meteorology uses past information to predict the future weather. Prediction seems to have a magical quality that cannot be understood. 

• Veteran Member
14 hours ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

When was he born and when did he start predicting earthquakes? What is his name? Does he live in Iran?

He was born in 1338; i.e, 58 years ago.

He innovated his device for predicting with the aid of his friends 6 years ago.

Yes he lives in Iran.

• Veteran Member
13 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Thank you! Evidently this is correct. 

What about the word Forecast? Meteorology uses past information to predict the future weather. Prediction seems to have a magical quality that cannot be understood. 

You are right. Foresight or maybe forecast are better translations.

The exact translation is to foresee or foresight.

Pish: before

Bini is derived from didan ( دیدن) meaning to see.

Edited by shadow_of_light

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

:) always unique!

I love you brother

سبحان الله

Indeed,

I return with Peace to those who show Kindness to me,

Those who are firm in the Truth are the loyal friends in this World.

• Forum Administrators
5 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

He was born in 1338; i.e, 58 years ago.

He innovated his device for predicting with the aid of his friends 6 years ago.

Yes he lives in Iran.

If he is using seismograph and other tools to predict earthquakes, it would be credible but if he is receiving messages from God, I don't think anyone will listen to him.

Does he really ask for money? If he is a legitimate scientist then the government should be funding him, because Iran has many earthquakes. There have been 5 earthquakes in Iran in 2017!

• Veteran Member
20 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

If he is using seismograph and other tools to predict earthquakes, it would be credible but if he is receiving messages from God, I don't think anyone will listen to him.

Does he really ask for money? If he is a legitimate scientist then the government should be funding him, because Iran has many earthquakes. There have been 5 earthquakes in Iran in 2017!

He uses seismograph and scientific techniques like measuring the temperature of mounts and examining isotopes of oxygen.

He has been awarded some international gold medals for his different innovations.