Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ron_Burgundy

Issues with Islam

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, SaniyehZahra said:

Thank you. And i have said this a million times,but i am trying to reconnect with Islam. I dont want to sound cocky, but some people dont even bother once they have made a decision

i do have something missing in my life, and i am willing to accept that that thing may be faith.

So what are your issues with Islam? Do you have any issues with other religions or just Islam?

[MOD NOTE: Off-topics posts were moved to a new topic here.] @SaniyehZahra @Ron_Burgundy @It's me hello

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
Mod Note

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

@notme

@Hameedeh

can we put this topic to rest? it is annoying to see only this topic in the activity page.

Can we use this thread for just discussion? what wrong with this thread and why you wanna close it? I am asking her some questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

So what are your issues with Islam? Do you have any issues with other religions or just Islam?

Pretty much all the abrahamic religions. Just to clarify i am not an atheist. But i dont think this is a great place to start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

Can we use this thread for just discussion? what wrong with this thread and why you wanna close it? I am asking her some questions. 

People are accusing me and i dont want to sound like a baby but it is getting to me. I also am a very salty person so i find it difficult to ignore people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SaniyehZahra said:

Pretty much all the abrahamic religions. Just to clarify i am not an atheist. But i dont think this is a great place to start

So what do you think of Hinduism or Buddhism? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SaniyehZahra said:

People are accusing me and i dont want to sound like a baby but it is getting to me. I also am a very salty person so i find it difficult to ignore people.

Well get used to it man. Not everyone is going to agree with you. So man up and take it like a man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

So what do you think of Hinduism or Buddhism? 

They make no sense to me whatsoever. I went through a phase where i was obsessed with buddhism and studied it extensively. But it just was illogical after a while. As for hinduism, i know little about it and i dont wish to offend any hindus, but it does seem like a fairytale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SaniyehZahra said:

They make no sense to me whatsoever. I went through a phase where i was obsessed with buddhism and studied it extensively. But it just was illogical after a while. As for hinduism, i know little about it and i dont wish to offend any hindus, but it does seem like a fairytale

That's s rather blunt. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

PWell get used to it man. Not everyone is going to agree with you. So man up and take it like a man. 

True :D

(except i am a woman, but nvm) should i unleash my crazy feminazi?:confused:

Edited by SaniyehZahra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

So what differences you have with Islam?

Well it is very difficult to begin.

like i said, i do believe in a creator. But i question whether God is omnibevolent, omnipotent and omniscient, reasons which will take ages to explain

I am not really certain that the quran is the authentic word kf God. Also, i believe as many seemingly violent quotes in the quran always have a context linking bck to the time it was written, why do muslims still take EVERYTHING from the quran

similarly, i dont one hundred percent agree with islam’s justice for women, but again i admit i am an ignorant person on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, SaniyehZahra said:

Well it is very difficult to begin.

like i said, i do believe in a creator. But i question whether God is omnibevolent, omnipotent and omniscient, reasons which will take ages to explain

I am not really certain that the quran is the authentic word kf God. Also, i believe as many seemingly violent quotes in the quran always have a context linking bck to the time it was written, why do muslims still take EVERYTHING from the quran

similarly, i dont one hundred percent agree with islam’s justice for women, but again i admit i am an ignorant person on this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, SaniyehZahra said:

like i said, i do believe in a creator. But i question whether God is omnibevolent, omnipotent and omniscient, reasons which will take ages to explain

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SaniyehZahra said:

I am not really certain that the quran is the authentic word kf God. Also, i believe as many seemingly violent quotes in the quran always have a context linking bck to the time it was written, why do muslims still take EVERYTHING from the quran

Have you read quran with meaning and tafseer? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

I know that nearly all evil and suffering is infact moral evil, not because of God. And i understand suffering is because its a test from Gid and of course,we need suffering for our own good

what i dont understan is suffering that is inflicted upon children. Children born with disease (regardless of whether it was natural or moral evil) or children that are involved in earthquaked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...