Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Jin Jin

Ufo sightings

It is probable that there is life besides on Earth, however, it's best to start with skepticism when these claims are presented. Yes, it's an unidentified flying object, but it might or not be from off earth, and probably not. Most UFO sightings turn out to be military or scientific aircraft or natural phoenomena. Only very few remain unidentified. Given the estimated size and age of the universe, it's unlikely that we would have visitors.

However, once all possible explanations have been ruled out, what remains, however improbable, is the answer. (To paraphrase Sherlock Holmes.)

31 minutes ago, Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī said:

Surah Fatiha proves aliens exists on other worlds(planets).

I'm not saying that I think you are wrong (I think there is a chance there is life apart from us), but some people may say that  by "worlds", it may just mean the heavens and the Earth, so it is not necessarily proof.

That said, you could be correct.

10 hours ago, TheSpectator said:

I'm not saying that I think you are wrong (I think there is a chance there is life apart from us), but some people may say that  by "worlds", it may just mean the heavens and the Earth, so it is not necessarily proof.

That said, you could be correct.

No. el-alameen  World of Man, World of Jinn

According to My research UFOs are real. As you can see Pyramids of Egypt and Pyramids in other Parts of the world are mysterious. As these were built for kings to be buried with their Queens and wealth. And it is mentioned in Pagan religions about UFos named Vimanas. Vimana is mentioned several times in hindu scriptures where hindu gods would battle 

Since the OP film strip is in IR (infrared) all edges will be ~rounded and the distance from the gun camera perpendicular from the target flight path enhances this effect.

Searching for design shapes consistent with the one view,

HJF-1-001-1-730x430.jpg?x71037 

and

Because_I_Was_Inverted_10.jpg 

Yet, l think the gun camera --and why the video is so short- is recording a jet passing through transonic speeds 'flairing' condensation.

F-22A-sound-barrier1.jpg