Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Dua make for my mother

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salamoaleikum dear brothers and sisters. I am writing this in a quite difficult time as my mother i sick and in the hospital. I make duas every day, but I was just wondering if you hade any tips for duas that will give her shafaa inshallah. Is there any certain verse I should recite? Please do help me brothers and sisters 

• Advanced Member

Wa alaykum as salam,

Inshallah, I shall be praying for your mom, brother. 

On 12/19/2017 at 2:45 PM, Keyvan Farsiani said:

Salamoaleikum dear brothers and sisters. I am writing this in a quite difficult time as my mother i sick and in the hospital. I make duas every day, but I was just wondering if you hade any tips for duas that will give her shafaa inshallah. Is there any certain verse I should recite? Please do help me brothers and sisters 

C2KinFdWgAASUJx.jpg

• Veteran Member

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

Brother, it is laylatul joum3 Insh'Allah your mother is relieved from her sickness, behaq bab al hawaij Imam Moussa ibni Jaafar.

Recite ziyarat ashura for the next 40 days and ask for your hajjat.

Try to get turbat al Imam Hussain and mix it with water and have your mom drink it.

Please update us on her condition.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

• Advanced Member
On 19/12/2017 at 7:45 PM, Keyvan Farsiani said:

An authentic Dua Ali ibn Abi Talib gave to a man who wanted his prayers to be answered more quickly.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Keyvan Farsiani said:

I just wanted to give my brothers and sisters a uppdate. Alhamdullilah against many odds she is getting better. She is still weak but much better. I will keep all of you in my prayers, thank you for the support. 

Alhamdulillah! Praying for your dear Mother. 

• Veteran Member
8 hours ago, Keyvan Farsiani said:

I just wanted to give my brothers and sisters a uppdate. Alhamdullilah against many odds she is getting better. She is still weak but much better. I will keep all of you in my prayers, thank you for the support. 

Alhamdoulillah !

• Forum Administrators
9 hours ago, Keyvan Farsiani said:

Thank you for letting us know. Praying for your Mother. InShaAllah she recovers very soon. 

• Veteran Member
On 12/28/2017 at 12:15 PM, Keyvan Farsiani said:

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

Alhamd'Allah brother, wonderful news.  I know your mom must be proud of you visiting her and asking about her wellbeing.  Cherish every moment brother, no one takes the place of a mother.  God bless both of you.

Thank you for letting us know she is doing.  Put sadaqa everyday brother.  Sadaqa helps with bringing releif to the sick.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah