Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed-Mehdi

Watch A West Bank Settler Run Away (debate)

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, IbnSina said:

That was hilarious!

haha 

and btw I don't think Gilad Atzmon was right about that Iran should have nuclear weapons / would Iran ( and Israel ) be safer. also  it is against Islam , according to Imam Khamenei (correct me if im wrong) , to create weapons of mass-destruction 

44 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

haha 

and btw I don't think Gilad Atzmon was right about that Iran should have nuclear weapons / would Iran ( and Israel ) be safer. also  it is against Islam , according to Imam Khamenei (correct me if im wrong) , to create weapons of mass-destruction 

Yep it is but he isn't speaking from an Islamic point of view. Even on that front, I'm not sure Iran would be much safer, I mean if Bahrain and Saudi and Egypt got nukes then with the help of the US, it doesn't have much of an effect then does it? Nukes are only effective when you want to bully nations that don't have nukes, but once they have nukes, nukes are effectively useless. No one has a first strike policy when it comes to nukes, if you have nukes launched at you, then they are no longer a deterrent, and if you use them first against anyone, you're crazy! So they serve no purpose other than to bully and coerce "weaker" nations. 

19 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Yep it is but he isn't speaking from an Islamic point of view. Even on that front, I'm not sure Iran would be much safer, I mean if Bahrain and Saudi and Egypt got nukes then with the help of the US, it doesn't have much of an effect then does it? Nukes are only effective when you want to bully nations that don't have nukes, but once they have nukes, nukes are effectively useless. No one has a first strike policy when it comes to nukes, if you have nukes launched at you, then they are no longer a deterrent, and if you use them first against anyone, you're crazy! So they serve no purpose other than to bully and coerce "weaker" nations. 

The real Islamic viewpoint is the logical and truthful one. So what matters is that he is just wrong with that belief of him. 
Nukes are never a asset, even in the situation of wanting to bully other nations. 
You can look what FM of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif has said more then once about why they believe that Nukes will not provide them with security whatsoever.Truthful anwsers I believe