Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Vikram

Im a Hindu and I fell in love with a Muslim Girl

Rate this topic

If you really love her, don't let her be misguided like this. This is a situation where the rules are clear - it's not allowed, regardless of how much you love her or she loves you. It isn't an attack on either of you, but the rules are right there in the Qur'an. Even if you do get married, as previous users have stated, it would not be an Islamically valid marriage. You would just be leading her into more sin. If you love her, why would you sacrifice her eternal life for this temporary one? Please think about your actions and its consequences.

On 12/18/2017 at 7:05 AM, Vikram said:

Im a Hindu and I fell in love with a Muslim Girl , when I can truly and whole heartedly her , let her worship Allah and support her  with all the life decisions(be there like a shadow to her in good/bad) , why is it mandatory for me to convert my religion?

Hinduism is the only religion which lets you follow any path of worship and believes it will reach to Ultimate one.

In todays world what would be a best option on humanity front.

Brother, Islam wants to save its people from falling into confusion. The religion of Hinduism is a confused religion with 360 deities which welcomes every type of ideology which is order of time and its adorer is confused having no individual thought of its own but following customs and traditions which it accepts whether wrong or right. Islam, on the other hand, do not want its adorers to fall into confusion leaving no room for its children to form their own judgement. This is the purpose that Islam prohibits Muslims from marrying non-Muslims, because where there is confusion, there is ignorance and Islam has not come to lead people astray. 

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
[Mod Note: Excessively long quote was shortened in length.]

On 12/18/2017 at 7:56 AM, Vikram said:

I just asked a question

Q)In todays world what would be a best option on humanity front.

Option A)Is it wise for the girl to marry a one who loves her more than himself even though if he is from a different religion ?

Option B)Or Marry a Muslim who may or may not love her as much , has a different mindset , might be religious but time/affection/love/care might not be as much as me.

Hinduism is monotheistic but people from outside have made it to be seen like polytheistic .

Why do you think that you love her more than her future Muslim husband? Tell me your reason.

Brother @ForsakeofGod , I might agree with your conclusions on Islamic/Quran (because I haven't read it completely)  but doesn't mean I would agree anything        non-sync with Hinduism , my love for Universal One Truth shall not be misunderstood as confusion created/caused by Hinduism.  

There are not 360 Gods, there are beyond it , and kindly to understand what so many are doing, if you whole heartedly want to read , please read books written for people following Hinduism and not the ones mocking it(I don't know if such type exist too) but I have seen few videos on Hinduism being mocked, by few Pseudo experts who do not understand a piece of it and still try to convince larger groups.

World has to become such due to effects of Kalyug :) .

Again the topic of discussion is not about religion and it was about my love , reach out to me on a personal chat and we can have a healthy discussion on religion further.

Regards!

Vikram

How can you discuss this topic without discussing religion, since religion is the main issue here. 

I don't think anyone here is concerned if you don't like the same food, tv shows, hairstyles ? 

Lol 

Brother @Abu Hadi,

Please don't jump the gun ... Neither am I interested to learn/preach Hinduism from/to Scholars here. I was looking for answers in Islam  and got it.

Thanks everyone for the time.

Also my thoughts in the context i meant shouldn't have sounded as funny as your assumptions and its pretty easy to understand - "same food, tv shows, hairstyles..." :)but that was a nice liner..

10 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

If even he did that, I still don't think it would be allowed, Hindus cannot marry Muslims according to Islamic law.  He would have to convert to Islam but I don't think he wants to do that. So the best option is to leave her.

That is a wrong statement. What is prohibited is marrying polytheists which hindus are categorized in, but if there is a purely monotheistic sect that they wouldn't be classified as polytheist/idolater. The name "Hindu" doesn't matter, Hindu after all is a geographic term referring to many religions and traditions in the region 

But ultimately yes, he is not allowed to marry her. 

On 12/20/2017 at 3:32 AM, Ali-india said:

@Ashvazdanghe Sorry brother i didn't understand what relevance does Documentary on shia of india has with the topic in discussion

The quote was with regards to 

On 12/20/2017 at 3:05 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

The link is for a video "Shia of india" posted by you brother -please clarify relevance.

On 12/19/2017 at 5:02 PM, Ali-india said:

@Ashvazdanghe Sorry brother i didn't understand what relevance does Documentary on shia of india has with the topic in discussion

@Ali-india Hi it was just for better explaining about  Shia Islam

Edited by Hameedeh
To add the quote and tag.

46 minutes ago, gandabacha7241 said:

That is a wrong statement. What is prohibited is marrying polytheists which hindus are categorized in, but if there is a purely monotheistic sect that they wouldn't be classified as polytheist/idolater. The name "Hindu" doesn't matter, Hindu after all is a geographic term referring to many religions and traditions in the region 

But ultimately yes, he is not allowed to marry her. 

No, it is not. It is not only believing in monotheism but also believing in the God of Abraham. Furthermore, if a monotheistic Hindu were to marry a Muslim, I could see issues arise from believing in samsara and dharma, which are incompatible with Islam.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Dear @AmirAlmuminin Lover brother , 

"I think you are the first person who measured the amount of love here in this thread. You said that which one is better: marrying a person in which he loves her more than a person who is Muslim but may not have that amount of love. You measured the love.

Brother, thirty five years ago Iraq attacked Muslims in Iran. Muslims didn't want them to come to their country and rape their wives. They decided to protect their family on the price of killing themselves. Some Muslims put themselves on barbed wire so that other troops can pass that route. Others walked on the mines so that other troops pass the route safely. They all did that because of their love to their wives and family."

See brother  , if you can get it, please try to understand... It was a one to one statement and not a generalised statement. My love vs a muslim guy who may not love as much as me.... Because i never said all muslim guys in the world are as such..... Or something... 

I love my family and I love this girl more than myself... What she feels does matter to me.... 

@haideriam Brother , true there are multiple paths, all lead to Him, if I do not consider this option i wouldn't have asked seniors here...For sure love and inner consciousness are 2 things at moment and mentally draining me out... 

In Hindu scriptures , no where there is mention if you pray to  someone else outside hinduism (Allah or God (Christianity) or etc)else you'll go to Hell or  it never said punish the non believers... 

I was in such thinking for past 29 years.... few things in Quran are something am not comfortable with because of my way of upbringing, i would be happy to pray to Allah five times a day along with my wife but  for that shall I be termed a muslim...Or take up Islam.

BROTHERS... I've taken what I've wanted from this thread..... And I do apologize if I hurt someone / somewhere across the thread . Take care, will keep you posted if something good , legal in Quran terms happen.... 

2 hours ago, Vikram said:

See brother  , if you can get it, please try to understand... It was a one to one statement and not a generalised statement. My love vs a muslim guy who may not love as much as me.... Because i never said all muslim guys in the world are as such..... Or something... 

I love my family and I love this girl more than myself... What she feels does matter to me.... 

am sorry but i don't get it at all . why do you have to assume that a Muslim guy she would marry wouldn't love her as much as you do ?  what if that guy turns out to be better than you ? do you have a reason as to why he wouldnt love her ? don't mind me saying this but assumption is a mother of all screw ups. for some reason, if still you really have to assume this way , god forbid  even if that guy doesnt love her as much as you do , he might possess other strong Islamic qualities , she might fall in love with and might end up being much happier and content .

brother my advice to you would be to leave her for the sake of islam and her family and pray god that you find a righteous wife for yourself , with whom you would be happy and also pray that she too finds a loving righteous muslim husband . Please dont think negatively about her future husband , she will be fine.

i ask Allah to grant you a way out soon and bless you both with respective righteous partners .

@Danish-Ali and @Sumerian brothers, 

Before you allege something on me , i never made a generalised statement that all muslims brothers.... I never said all in the world.... 

In my friends circle only i have seen  few of the most religious muslim guys leaving their wives for reasons best known to God.... 

1) am truly and sincerely love my girl and God knows the reality...

2) if she goes for a muslim alliance - its a hypothetical scenario... May or May not be the guy may be as good as me for her or not .... 

Thats all i said...  I know assumptions will screw up lives ..... 

Just wanted to understand the Islamic perspective and posted this question... And got answers needed to question... 

Let's all leave this topic here.... Ill have to concentrate on what to do next rather than giving self explanatory mesgs... 

Sorry to hurt your feelings my dear brothers ....

Warm Regards!

Vikram.

8 hours ago, Vikram said:

Brother , true there are multiple paths, all lead to Him, if I do not consider this option i wouldn't have asked seniors here...For sure love and inner consciousness are 2 things at moment and mentally draining me out... 

In Hindu scriptures , no where there is mention if you pray to  someone else outside hinduism (Allah or God (Christianity) or etc)else you'll go to Hell or  it never said punish the non believers... 

Read the Quran and you will find out shortly that is not the case in Islam, there is only one path to Him. Look at this: 

مَّا جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِرَجُلٍ مِّن قَلْبَيْنِ فِي جَوْفِهِ ۚ وَمَا جَعَلَ أَزْوَاجَكُمُ اللَّائِي تُظَاهِرُونَ مِنْهُنَّ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ ۚ وَمَا جَعَلَ أَدْعِيَاءَكُمْ أَبْنَاءَكُمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكُمْ قَوْلُكُم بِأَفْوَاهِكُمْ ۖ وَاللَّهُ يَقُولُ الْحَقَّ وَهُوَ يَهْدِي السَّبِيلَ - 33:4

ख़ुदा ने किसी आदमी के सीने में दो दिल नहीं पैदा किये कि (एक ही वक्त दो इरादे कर सके) और न उसने तुम्हारी बीवियों को जिन से तुम जेहार करते हो तुम्हारी माएँ बना दी और न उसने तुम्हारे लिये पालकों को तुम्हारे बेटे बना दिये। ये तो फ़क़त तुम्हारी मुँह बोली बात (और ज़ुबानी जमा खर्च) है और (चाहे किसी को बुरी लगे या अच्छी) खुदा तो सच्ची कहता है और सीधी राह दिखाता है।

^You cannot have two "hearts" for Islam and Hinduism, there is no religious pluralism in Islam. It is not what our religion teaches, please understand this, Vikram.

BROTHERS... I've taken what I've wanted from this thread..... And I do apologize if I hurt someone / somewhere across the thread

I understand, I am just letting you know before you set yourself up for disappointment. I still recommend that you leave her, knowing that you aren't interested in converting to Islam.

9 hours ago, Vikram said:

Before you allege something on me , i never made a generalised statement that all muslims brothers.... I never said all in the world.... 

In my friends circle only i have seen  few of the most religious muslim guys leaving their wives for reasons best known to God.... 

no one is alleging anything on you . This is exactly what i am trying to tell you. you might have hindu friends who dint leave their wives and might have few muslim friends who did  , but that  doesnot mean world is filled with only such muslims and hindus and that she is bound to get some one from that category. (why make such assumptions while it is a hypothetical scenario )..rather than thinking negatively  if you really love her please pray that she finds a righteous muslim husband .Think positively ,she might get some one much better than you...Trust god and she will be fine . if you fear that she might end up marrying  some one who doesn't love her and would cause problems for her  .. trust me marrying a hindu would cause much worse problems for her than this.

Before deciding on what to do next. please strongly consider suggestions given in this thread.

2) if she goes for a muslim alliance - its a hypothetical scenario... May or May not be the guy may be as good as me for her or not ....

I’m sorry to say, but a Muslim man will always be better for her no matter what. For this life and the next.

Salam @vikram anyway great love requires great sacrifice if someone really loves someone else must sacrifices everything in favor of him/her in this case this sacrifice is required to do with you for her if you can't do this sacrifice it's better to let her becomes free.