Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I Need Serious Help

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

I have tried for years to stay strong. Now I just can't go on any longer. I wish and pray for death to come sooner.

I have had issues and I have prayed and asked Allah and IMAMs for help but nothing works. 

Death is the only solution but suicide is Haram. 

I don't know what to do. I know if Allah can't help how can a human on shia chat help ..

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Salam you must immediately go to a Psychologist thinking to suicide is not joke 

:bismillah:

وَيَدْعُ الإِنسَانُ بِالشَّرِّ دُعَاءهُ بِالْخَيْرِ وَكَانَ الإِنسَانُ عَجُولاً
And man prays for evil as he aught to pray for good, and man is ever hasty. (17:11)

50 minutes ago, iamfiandshia said:

I have tried for years to stay strong. Now I just can't go on any longer. I wish and pray for death to come sooner.

Perhaps you are more stronger than you think! Otherwise Allah has said this in Holy Quran:

لاَ نُكَلِّفُ نَفْسًا إِلاَّ وُسْعَهَا
We do not lay on any soul a burden except to the extent of its ability

• Forum Administrators
1 hour ago, iamfiandshia said:

Death is the only solution but suicide is Haram. 

Salam. Allah SWT created you and He can certainly help you, but you need to do your part. We don't know what your problem is, but surely there is someone (relative, teacher, coworker, neighbor) who you could talk to about your problem. If you think that you have nobody to help you, we are here for you. Come back and explain more so that we can give you advice. 

1 hour ago, iamfiandshia said:

don't know what to do. I know if Allah can't help how can a human on shia chat help ..

Here is a help for you, I suggest you to recite the following verses as many times as you can, in the last hours of night:

فَقُلْتُ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ غَفَّارًا
يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِدْرَارًا
وَيُمْدِدْكُمْ بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَيَجْعَلْ لَكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ وَيَجْعَلْ لَكُمْ أَنْهَارًا
(Chapter Nuh 10-12)

Let me tell you why I have recommended you to recite these verses.

It is mentioned in Minhajul Sadiqin that some men came to Imam Ali (asws) and told him about their problems. One man had sinned a great deal, another did not have any child, the third was very poor. In short each was suffering some misfortune or other. To every bewailer Imam Ali (asws) said: "Ask forgiveness from your Lord, for He is oftforgiving." When Ibn Abbas asked him as to why he gave the same advice to every one who had different grievances, Ali replied: "Read verse 10 of Nuh."

According to the authentic traditions from the Ahl ul Bayt if verses 10 and 11 are recited 100 times in the last hours of the night for a year, divine blessings will be bestowed on the reciter and his legitimate desires will be fulfilled.

The fact that you came to this website is a great thing - your conscious wants you to seek help.

Seek professional help! Don't be fooled by your thoughts - they don't define who you truly are.

• Advanced Member

Salam alaikum, 

i strongly recommend you to do tasbeeh zahra (as) after every prayer it really helps; bcoz I have also had some problems before and I realised that one of the most effective ways is making tasbeeh. And never isolate yourself.

• Basic Members

Asalamoalykom, Thank you all for your time and your kindness. 

Long story short I have tried duas prayers and psychologist.. but nothing worked. 

I have prayed Salatul layl for a year in the past and now I only would do it when I feel like I am not able to breath because of the negative feelings.  

I used to read Quran, dua e Tawasul, Kumail, Nudba and more duas regularly. Then I stopped because my condition wouldn't change so I focused only on my Career and only performed the daily Salah and did miss some prayers due to being at Uni for long hours. 

During this time I did go to psychologist and like everything else they were not able to help. They sit there and wait for that hour to end so they can get the next person in and earn more dollar. 

I strongly feel that Allah is not listening to me, and I certainly do not have the strength to suffer more. 

• Advanced Member

iamfiandshia, never say Allah isn't listening to you, bcoz He listens to us all the time. If you think He doesn't answer your prayers then who knows maybe Allah swt has much better plans for you. All that is needed is patience and insha Allah things will be easy for you. 

And I agree tbh, psychologists are useless. You don't even need to go to one, you just need Allah swt and friends and family to help you .Just always remember this beautiful verse "and through every difficulty there comes ease". No matter how long it takes, there will always be ease along the way. 

i used to have this problem of repetitive thoughts that keep coming to me all the time. But Alhamdullilah, Allah swt gave me ease, I just had to believe in myself and know that I'll be able to get rid of it. 

There is always hope . 

• Basic Members
53 minutes ago, iamfiandshia said:

Long story short I have tried duas prayers and psychologist.. but nothing worked. 

I have prayed Salatul layl for a year in the past and now I only would do it when I feel like I am not able to breath because of the negative feelings.  

I used to read Quran, dua e Tawasul, Kumail, Nudba and more duas regularly. Then I stopped because my condition wouldn't change so I focused only on my Career and only performed the daily Salah and did miss some prayers due to being at Uni for long hours. 

During this time I did go to psychologist and like everything else they were not able to help. They sit there and wait for that hour to end so they can get the next person in and earn more dollar. 

I strongly feel that Allah is not listening to me, and I certainly do not have the strength to suffer more. 

Try to take your days 1 step at a time so as to not be overwhelmed. Face one problem at a time. Since we do not know your issues it is tough to examine your situation fully. Perhaps if the problem is known we can help you further. At this point with what you are saying, you need to open up. Bottling it up will only harm you further.

• Advanced Member

Suicide can't help anyone not in this world not in the next 

“So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.” (Quran, 94: 5-6)

“And make not your own hands contribute to your destruction; but do good; for Allah loves those who do good.” (Quran, 2:195)

“Nor kill or destroy yourselves: for verily Allah has been to you Most Merciful!” (Quran, 4:29)

2 hours ago, iamfiandshia said:

"Your lord did not abandon you, nor did he forget you". Quran 93:3

9 hours ago, iamfiandshia said:

What you are asking from Him?
Have you severed the ties of kinship?

If you have done anything so bad which hinders in the acceptance of your dua, you need to correct it first. 

9 hours ago, iamfiandshia said:

We still don't know what is your problem??

Allah rejected prays of prophets as well. Don't expect him to accept all your duas. That is maturity that Allah wants us to learn. No body in the history of human being was closer to Allah like Rasulullah. Rasulullah asked Allah to remove those sufferings from his Ahlulbait. Allah said:" That is something that will happen". Allah simply rejected his dua. Read Quran and see how Allah rejected dua of other prophets. Noah asked Allah to rescue his son. Allah said no. There are a lot of examples in the Quran.

• Basic Members
On 18/12/2017 at 3:40 PM, Salsabeel said:

Here is a help for you, I suggest you to recite the following verses as many times as you can, in the last hours of night:

فَقُلْتُ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ غَفَّارًا
يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِدْرَارًا
وَيُمْدِدْكُمْ بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَيَجْعَلْ لَكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ وَيَجْعَلْ لَكُمْ أَنْهَارًا
(Chapter Nuh 10-12)

Let me tell you why I have recommended you to recite these verses.

It is mentioned in Minhajul Sadiqin that some men came to Imam Ali (asws) and told him about their problems. One man had sinned a great deal, another did not have any child, the third was very poor. In short each was suffering some misfortune or other. To every bewailer Imam Ali (asws) said: "Ask forgiveness from your Lord, for He is oftforgiving." When Ibn Abbas asked him as to why he gave the same advice to every one who had different grievances, Ali replied: "Read verse 10 of Nuh."

According to the authentic traditions from the Ahl ul Bayt if verses 10 and 11 are recited 100 times in the last hours of the night for a year, divine blessings will be bestowed on the reciter and his legitimate desires will be fulfilled.

Salsabeel thank you for your suggestion, have you tried this? I will do anything to seek Allahs help.