sefket83

What will happen with Jews and Christians?

Rate this topic

Yes but they are only judge by their deeds &doesn't have advantage of being a Muslim every people will resurrect on judgement they by their leader .

Sura: 3 - aal-`Imraan (The Family of `Imraan) Ayat: 110

كُنْتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ ۗ وَلَوْ آمَنَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ لَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُمْ ۚ مِنْهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَأَكْثَرُهُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ (110

تم بہترین امت ہو جسے لوگوں کے لئے منظرعام پر لایا گیا ہے تم لوگوں کو نیکیوں کا حکم دیتے ہو اور برائیوں سے روکتے ہو اور اللہ پر ایمان رکھتے ہو اور اگر اہل کتاب بھی ایمان لے آتے تو ان کے حق میں بہتر ہوتا لیکن ان میں صرف چند مومنین ہیں اور اکثریت فاسق ہے

[YOUSAF ALI] Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors.

[ PICKTHAL ] Ye are the best community that hath been raised up for mankind. Ye enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency; and ye believe in Allah. And if the People of the Scripture had believed it had been better for them. Some of them are believers; but most of them are evil-livers.

[ SHAKIR ] You are the best of the nations raised up for (the benefit of) men; you enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and believe in Allah; and if the followers of the Book had believed it would have been better for them; of them (some) are believers and most of them are transgressors.

[ REMARKS : There are some momineen among ahle kitab but majority are fasiqeen ]

[ TAGS : People of the Book, Pious, Ahle kitab, Momin, Fasiq ]

Sura: 3 - aal-`Imraan (The Family of `Imraan) Ayat: 199

وَإِنَّ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ لَمَنْ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْهِمْ خَاشِعِينَ لِلَّهِ لَا يَشْتَرُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۗ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ أَجْرُهُمْ عِنْدَ رَبِّهِمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ (199

اہلِ کتاب میں وہ لوگ بھی ہیں جو اللہ پر اور جو کچھ تمہاری طرف نازل ہوا ہے اور جو اُن کی طرف نازل ہوا ہے سب پر ایمان رکھتے ہیں- اللہ کے سامنے سر جھکائے ہوئے ہیں- آیااُ خدا حقیرسی قیمت پر فروخت نہیں کرتے- ان کے لئے پروردگار کے یہاں ان کا اجر ہے اور خدا بہت جلد حساب کرنے والا ہے

[YOUSAF ALI] And there are, certainly, among the People of the Book, those who believe in Allah, in the revelation to you, and in the revelation to them, bowing in humility to Allah: They will not sell the Signs of Allah for a miserable gain! For them is a reward with their Lord, and Allah is swift in account.

[ PICKTHAL ] And lo! of the People of the Scripture there are some who believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto you and that which was revealed unto them, humbling themselves before Allah. They purchase not a trifling gain at the price of the revelations of Allah. Verily their reward is with their Lord. Lo! Allah is swift to take account.

[ SHAKIR ] And most surely of the followers of the Book there are those who believe in Allah and (in) that which has been revealed to you and (in) that which has been revealed to them, being lowly before Allah; they do not take a small price for the communications of Allah; these it is that have their reward with their Lord; surely Allah is quick in reckoning.

[ REMARKS : Some ahle kitab will achieve salvation ]

[ TAGS : Salvation, Nijat ]

On 12/15/2017 at 12:44 PM, sefket83 said:

Is there a way for Jews or Christians who believe that it is possible they are right to enter heaven if they also knew that Islam might be true?

Every sect of every religion is asking the same kind of question...Can someone outside our sliver of the mainstream belief system be saved.

The answer is usually, no. To admit an outsider could be saved is to admit you aren't the one and only and nobody can have that. 

3 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

The answer is usually, no. To admit an outsider could be saved is to admit you aren't the one and only and nobody can have that. 

We know of many people around the world who are not Muslims or Shi`a but are nevertheless individuals of good conduct; for example, non-Muslims are responsible for many inventions. Is it right that they all deserve to be punished in Hell because they are not Muslims?
Concise answer

Those who do not believe in Islam can be classified into two groups:

1. Those who are termed Jahil-e-Muqassir(lit. ‘culpable ignorant). These are non-believers to whom the message of Islam has reached and who have understood its truthfulness. However, they are not prepared to accept the truth due to their obstinacy and stubbornness. This group deserves to be punished in Hell.

2. Those who are termed Jahil-e-Qasir (lit. inculpable ignorant). These are non-believers to whom the message of Islam has not reached, or it has been presented to them in a very incomplete and untruthful manner. Such people will attain salvation if they are truthful to their own religion.....

http://www.islamquest.net/en/archive/question/fa283

8 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

Every sect of every religion is asking the same kind of question...Can someone outside our sliver of the mainstream belief system be saved.

Click on the link I’ve posted above this scholar will explain exactly what the guy is trying know about. Btw the video has English translation whith it. The video is long and that scholar is a really well known scholar and a lot of people follow him. I personally follow him.  

On 5/5/2018 at 7:34 AM, Anonymous2144 said:

Click on the link I’ve posted above this scholar will explain exactly what the guy is trying know about. Btw the video has English translation whith it. The video is long and that scholar is a really well known scholar and a lot of people follow him. I personally follow him.  

I'm sorry, I never get three hours in a sitting. 

I'm actually tired of hearing people interpret what the scriptures say that varies from the black and white because most of them start with an agenda.

I'm of the opinion that God did not hide the truth of the scriptures through direct messages (skewed as if abstract) from people and only reveals it to the ones we put on pedestals. 

Salvation is not based on finding, (or being brought up in), the perfect religion and condemning the rest. It's based on a personal relationship between you and God. This being said, I don't really care what religion you follow.  I've experienced the Spirit of God in and outside of Muslim worship, (so I know for a fact it's not limited to Christianity). I've experienced protection, guidance, and the continual amazement of doctors and nurses when it comes to my son. His life is nothing short of a miracle, who again this past week scared us all. Mike was not supposed to live past adolescence, he's 34. According to the medical world, he should not even be functional. His spinal cord is 50% restricted by a tumor at the base of his skull. It was found in 98, by me, reading the MRI, catching what the neurologist missed. God must have purpose for him because He won't let him die. This kind of protection cannot be measured by religion. 

2 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

God must have purpose for him because He won't let him die. This kind of protection cannot be measured by religion. 

Reborn:I Was told if I shared  this in Mosque , the Mosque will boil (about 1 hour struggling of a couple with cancer & Tumor)

https://youtu.be/zw_BAkaL7UA

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 5/5/2018 at 12:30 AM, Son of Placid said:

That is not true. What about the those who never received a message of Prophet Muhammad PBUHP. They might have died Christian, but they could go to heaven. However, Christians these days are like idol worshippers. They have created a white man statue and they call him Jesus (Prophet Esa PBUH). It's against 1st commandment. 

8 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

That is not true. What about the those who never received a message of Prophet Muhammad PBUHP. They might have died Christian, but they could go to heaven. However, Christians these days are like idol worshippers. They have created a white man statue and they call him Jesus (Prophet Esa PBUH). It's against 1st commandment. 

That is not true. You say "Christians" like I say Muslims, but how many sects are you talking about? How many sects would you like me to include with yours? let's be educated enough to know the difference. As a "Muslim" I could ask you, do you carry an AK47? Do you use it daily? Have you ever built an IED? Do you have ball bearings and blocks of wax in your basement? Do you whack your children on the head with a ceremonial sword? Do you run over children hands if caught stealing? Do you twirl? I know the answer is no because I know you are Shia Muslim. 

There is a tremendously broad spectrum in  all religions from the most orthodox to the most reformed to the most spiritual, to the most radical. Pentecostal is probably the closest to what you are talking about, but I'd bet you don't know any. I can't go to their "Praise Jesus" church, (it turns my stomach), nor do I believe their spiritual sessions are genuine. Unitarians believe in one God, but they also pray to dead relatives. What the heck?

Catholics pray to their graven image saints, but they ask them to talk to God on their behalf. Timothy, disciple of Jesus was clear in stating that Jesus was the only mediator between God and man. In that period of time, Judaism had failed and Islam wasn't yet born. The method of prayer was to pray to God, in Jesus name. No "pray to Jesus" ever mentioned, nor saints, nor relatives, nor Imams. The fact remains God is still one God, and the majority of Christians pray to one God.. 

What about the those who never received a message of Prophet Muhammad? What about those never heard the message of Jesus, or Moses? What I'd like to know is what about the remote tribes that spend their entire life under demonic oppression? 

What about those who have heard the message of Muhammad and don't commit?

Here's how it works.

The Quran says;

“Verily, those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” [al-Baqarah 2:62]  Very straight forward.

“Surely, those who believe, those who are the Jews and the Sabians and the Christians – whosoever believed in Allaah and the Last Day, and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” [al-Maa’idah 5:69] Also very straight forward.

‘No doubt! Verily, the awliya’ of Allaah ---->[i.e., those who believe in the Oneness of Allaah and fear Allaah much, and love Allaah much],<---- no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve.’ [Yoonus 10:62]. Notice the bracketed opinion who starts to set conditions.

Then...‘Verily, those who say, “Our Lord is Allaah,” then they istaqaamu ---->[stood straight, i.e., truly followed Islam],<---- on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): “Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised!”’ [Fussilat 41:30]   Notice how the bracketed opinions get more direct.

Tafseer,  Imaam Ismaa’eel ibn Katheer, goes on to make it clear these verses only pertain to the Jews and Christians that were Jews and Christians but converted to Islam. 

Tafseer, Ibn Kathir tells you Christians and Jews read different things from the same book and are too confused to agree on anything. The Christians "follow nothing". Rather ignorant thing for an Imam to say, but his Tafseer was written 50-100 years after the Gossip of Barney. Who knows what influenced him. 

So, you've been taught to accept these stages and are certain that anybody that is Christian, also has to become a Muslim.  (It reminds me of the Jews insisting the Gentiles become Jews before becoming Christians.) Therefore, anyone who hasn't heard of Muhammad is safe, but if they've heard and haven't converted, they go to hell. If they are going to hell, they don't have much value on earth. If they don't have any value, they don't deserve any respect. Add the new and improved man made god laws and the teachings which encourage disgust of what was, vs what has become lawful, or reverted to no longer lawful. Now every Christian is disgusting and deserves no respect.  Especially the blonde chicks.

It's quite obvious that Muhammad gave more credit to Christians than any Muslim since. 

The slide from "shall not grieve" to shall not grieve [if they've met all our new conditions] is a form of corruption. The agenda is quite simple. You can't have a new religion if the old one still works. Gotta do something about them old religions to keep the masses focused on the new  one and only. Apparently it includes altering the actual meaning of ayats to prove the agenda. Reading one thing and after they have understood it, teaching another. The Quran warns about this.

10 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

Christians.) Therefore, anyone who hasn't heard of Muhammad is safe, but if they've heard and haven't converted, they go to hell. If they are goi

Hi they have opportunity until they die but nobody knows that what time will die  ,some of them may accepted it by heart but can’t accept it with their mind or image of it .

12 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

“Verily, those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.” [al-Baqarah 2:62]  Very straight forward.

[Shakir 2:62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 2:62]

Sabeans belonged to Chaldean religion. Their religion was much modified at various times and places by Jewish, Gnostic and Zoroastrian influences, and so there are conflicting accounts of them in various Muslim authors. Star-worship was the distinctive feature of their religion, otherwise they were monotheists.

Before saying that whoever believes in Allah and the last day, and does good, not becoming a Muslim even after Islam has been chosen as the religion of Allah, is entitled to be blessed by Allah, the following verse should be taken into consideration:

And whoso seeks as religion other than Islam it will not be accepted from him, and he will be among the losers in the hereafter.

(Ali Imran: 85)

And to remove misunderstanding, it should be noted that this verse refers to those Sabeans, Jews and Christians who, as sincere faithful, followed the original teachings of their respective prophets, without ever corrupting the true message, and believing in the prophecy of the advent of Muhammad made known by Musa, Isa and other prophets (see Baqarah: 40), and also those of them who lived in the days of the Holy Prophet but died before the news of his proclamation of the promised prophethood could reach them, because surely they would have come into the fold of Islam if they had known about it. Belief in the unity of Allah and the day of judgement and doing good is the spirit of Islam. This was the religion all the messengers of Allah preached to their people.

(see commentary for verse 4)

13 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

Then...‘Verily, those who say, “Our Lord is Allaah,” then they istaqaamu ---->[stood straight, i.e., truly followed Islam],<---- on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): “Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised!”’ [Fussilat 41:30]   Notice how the bracketed opinions get more direct.

[Shakir 41:30] (As for) those who say: Our Lord is Allah, then continue in the right way, the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not, nor be grieved, and receive good news of the garden which you were promised.
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 41:30]

Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

The angels not only descend on the prophets but also on those who believe and remain steadfast. It is reported on the authority of the Ahl ul Bayt that the angels also descend on the true believers when they die in order to relieve the agony of death. Verse 31 confirms that they descend on the true believers from time to time with glad tidings. Authentic traditions confirm that angels descended on Imam Husayn and his comrades in the battle of Karbala because it was the highest manifestation of possible perseverance.

For verse 32 refer to Ali Imran: 198.

13 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

No doubt! Verily, the awliya’ of Allaah ---->[i.e., those who believe in the Oneness of Allaah and fear Allaah much, and love Allaah much],<---- no fear shall come upon them nor shall they grieve.’

Shakir 10:62] Now surely the friends of Allah-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 10:62]

According to Ali ibn abi Talib the twelve holy Imams are the awliya-Allah, and also those who sincerely follow them.

The Holy Prophet said:

The friends of Allah are those who reflect His attributes in their character. Their devotion to Allah and godliness inspire others to create in them the same spirit of submission to the Lord.

At all hours they remember Allah.

Their every action is a lesson.

Whatever they say is based upon wisdom.

Among men they are a blessing of Allah.

They are restless with the fear of Allah, lest any action of theirs may attract the wrath of Allah.

They eagerly await to receive the blessings of Allah in this life and in the hereafter; so they always do good to others and safeguard themselves against evil.

Imam Muhammad bin Ali al Baqir found the following in the book of his father concerning awliya-Allah:

No fear frightens them. nor any sorrow grieves them.

They carry out all the prescribed duties and avail themselves of only that which is made lawful by Allah.

They abstain from all unlawful things and deeds.

They follow the sunnah of the Holy Prophet.

By nature and habit they forsake the material pleasures.

They neither take pride in nor boast about their possessions.

What Allah has given them they spend in the way of Allah, as He wills, not as they will.

Once the Holy Prophet put his hand on the shoulder of Ali and said; "Behold! This is the wali-Allah. Be his friend."

If the description of a true friend of Allah is kept in mind, it will serve as guidance to every Muslim so that he may not go astray from the right path, and all the Muslims may live together in an ideal society and set an example for the whole world.

"For the friends of Allah there is no fear, nor shall they grieve" makes it clear that those who were frightened by the pursuing enemy or ran away from the battlefields (see commentary of al Baqarah: 207; Anfal: 16 and 30; Ali Imran: 121, 122, 128, 140 to 142, 144, 151 to 156, 159 and 166 to 168; al Bara-at: 25 to 27) can, under no circumstances, be the awliya-Allah.

Concepts of “Religion “& “people of the book” in Quran by Sheikh dr Shomali (30 minutes)

https://youtu.be/pyyXQBY1ZZA

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi they have opportunity until they die but nobody knows that what time will die, some of them may accepted it by heart but can’t accept it with their mind or image of it .

"They have opportunity until they die" is also a Christian saying. See what I mean?

There are a tremendous amount of people in the world who believe...something. How God judges them we may never know. Maybe I'll never know. I've seen good aura in people who seem to follow nothing, yet I strain to find it in some religious leaders. When I see a leader, he either looks at me with kindred spirit, or I'm reminded of Matthew 7 

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Matthew  7 actually starts out;  “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

16 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Concepts of “Religion “& “people of the book” in Quran by Sheikh dr Shomali (30 minutes)

Thanks.

A month ago I was moving snow, now I have to get the lawn mower running.

15 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

Thanks.

If belief in Islam is going to be so significant, then why did God create some people in Islam making it easier for them to enter heaven and others outside Islam giving them the responsibility to investigate.

Doesn't sound quite right?

Does it?  

Regardless what religion you are now if you don't believe in last prophet Muhammmed SA and his Ahle Baith , u can read thousand times Quran in a day u still will go in hell, Quran is a book and Muhammad SA and Ahle baith is guidance, Guidance is more important to me , when Mehdi AS will appear, Essa AS( Jesus) will come with him , Mehdi AS will be the imam and Essa AS will pray behind the imam , when Christians will see that all of them will become Muslim but Jews as usual will deny as they always did , they have been playing politics since mosus AS , and controlling this world killing innocent ppl , distorting other religions, creating groups. Funding groups so we miss guided and follow their lead, anyway , Elleh baith ke dushmano per lanat jo na de usper b 

On 5/11/2018 at 1:25 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

I like this guy. Maybe because he's saying much of what I've been saying.

Actually, I never expected to hear a Muslim say such things. 

Bottom line being Submission. It's the bottom line in good Christian speeches too.

Thanks.

On 5/12/2018 at 5:07 AM, baqar said:

If belief in Islam is going to be so significant, then why did God create some people in Islam making it easier for them to enter heaven and others outside Islam giving them the responsibility to investigate.

Doesn't sound quite right?

Does it?  

God is a very personal God. It doesn't matter how you come to God. It matters that you do.

Nice to see you brother.

On 5/12/2018 at 10:03 AM, Asim abidi said:

Regardless what religion you are now if you don't believe in last prophet Muhammmed SA and his Ahle Baith , u can read thousand times Quran in a day u still will go in hell, Quran is a book and Muhammad SA and Ahle baith is guidance, Guidance is more important to me , when Mehdi AS will appear, Essa AS( Jesus) will come with him , Mehdi AS will be the imam and Essa AS will pray behind the imam , when Christians will see that all of them will become Muslim but Jews as usual will deny as they always did , they have been playing politics since mosus AS , and controlling this world killing innocent ppl , distorting other religions, creating groups. Funding groups so we miss guided and follow their lead, anyway , Elleh baith ke dushmano per lanat jo na de usper b 

Kidding, right? You have to believe in Muhammad and his family, (Quran doesn't matter???), or you're going to hell.  maybe if you read it again...

On 5/13/2018 at 2:03 AM, Asim abidi said:

App ek kaam karo, Zindagi bhar ye laaan taaan hi kartay raho..SC per anay ka faida koi nahi hai apka kyu kay yaha apkay jazbaat bekaar jaen'gay.

Shukriya.

29 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

Kidding, right? You have to believe in Muhammad and his family, (Quran doesn't matter???), or you're going to hell.  maybe if you read it again...

I commented on his post in native language.