Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Confessions...

Rate this topic

Just a post where you can take a load off your mind and just make a confession. That deep dark secret thats been haunting you for years.. Free yourself off its shackles and come and confess!

(Note: This is just a lighthearted topic, if you have a confession that requires legal/professional help, please refrain from posting and seek the right outlet/guide) 

1 hour ago, 400226 said:

Just a post where you can take a load off your mind and just make a confession. That deep dark secret thats been haunting you for years.. Free yourself off its shackles and come and confess!

(Note: This is just a lighthearted topic, if you have a confession that requires legal/professional help, please refrain from posting and seek the right outlet/guide) 

I confess that when I am alone I talk out loud to myself. :D  

6 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Doesn't everyone do that? :confused:

I confess that I actually enjoy reading kids books. :)

Some of them are even better than some of my favorite grown up books. 

And I can recite Goodnight Moon from memory, including pantomime of the page turns. 

5 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

l aIso talk to about everything: "what is wrong you, (dish) soap", "well, get in their"(to my monthly laundry), "you're too cold"(to my coffee), "Where the Hell are you" (to anything l cannot find quickly-it was pliers yesterday), ...

l also curse things, like the News, the Hillary, the Pelosi, some reporters, the new FCC,  ...

But a few things l am kind of quiet about, the Weather, traffic, ...

So, in summation, l talk, curse and scream a lot.

13 hours ago, 400226 said:

When I was a kid, my father used to watch soccer games on TV. I never liked it, but my father was a fan of it.

I used to ask myself: " Why they don't make these games like animations, so that I can also enjoy watching them?" :blush:

3 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

pink shirts brother. because tough guys wear pink!!!    :sign_no:"Never !"

there now - rest at easy.  :help:

:helpsos: URGENT Shiaman14 has gone pinko. His participation on SC is a Communist Plot.

Where is Joe McCarthy when you need him.?   Or Ray Cohn.?  Or J.Edgar ?

On 12/18/2017 at 9:53 PM, hasanhh said:

l confess l am getting old.

A little while ago l used my calculator and kept pressing the "C", clear display, like it was the "BACKSPACE" on my keyboard.

You think that's bad? I was signing a permission slip for one of my children to go on a field trip, and put the date at 2007!

9 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I like to confess that when there's a car overtaking me,  I just smash the accelerator pedal to prevent it from doing so.

Oh you're one of those people....

My brother and I used to get money from our dad's pocket when I was 10 years old. Everyday after school we used to go to the sandwich store near our school and buy most expensive sandwiches. Sometimes we used to buy more than what we need, and we didn't know what to do the the rest. I used to give them to my little brother, and he thought how generous I am.

51 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I like to confess that when there's a car overtaking me,  I just smash the accelerator pedal to prevent it from doing so.

I just do the same on my bike, sometimes. 

I used to watch a show when I as younger called barbar 

I started calling my mother the name of the mother elephant I was maybe 4 years old 

one lady asked why do you call your mother this I said it’s the same name of the mother of the baby elephant 

Edited by Sisterfatima1

Once, many years ago, in the morning when I was still sleepy, I brushed my teeth with my brothers' shaving cream instead of toothpaste. It tasted very bad so I stopped for a moment, looked at the tube and saw the word "islah" اصلاح on it. This word has 2 meanings: 1.correction 2.shaving. I thought they meant the 1st meaning so I continued!

But it tasted very unusual so I stopped again and looked at the tube and this time, I thought the word "islah" was the name of the brand. And again I continued!

But since it really tasted unusual, again I took the tube and this time I read the ingredients and then I got what it was ...

Salam

when I was very young I wanted a toy my mum refused to buy it for me I was very upset 

my brother whispered in my ear just put it in her handbag then you can have it 

he convinced me to do it only when she is at the cash register that’s how we would get it for free 

so I did as he told me

then as soon as got out of the shops and in the car  I grabbed my mothers handbag and took the toy

My  mother was very angry at me And my brother 

and my father threw the toy out the window 

Edited by Sisterfatima1

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

I confess as a little girl a boy said if I kiss his foot he would let me play Nintendo.

I did!  

I don't remember if he let me play or not.  This part I forgot.

He was wearing socks.

This reminds me to share this story with my children and derrive a lesson from it. 

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah