Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Jin Jin

What about Kashmir?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, haidermpr said:

As per condition of plebiscite Pakistan must leave sovereign lands of Kashmir and after that anything can be done. Why militancy was initiated and forces are bound to respond back. Yes killing innocent civilians is condemnable.

What do you by Pakistan always maintained that Kashmiris should be given right to self determination when illegally they are occupying vast land? Why they are not leaving those occupied land before plebiscite as per agreement? 

it is your leaders who are betraying people of Kashmir since initial days just like Jinnah and his friends had betrayed muslim of whole continent. India never betrayed people of Kashmir. we have an agreement in place and working accordingly. 

Dear brother I come from Indian occupied Kashmir, I don't have anything to do with Pakistan. 

Yes, you are right Pakistan should withdraw but is India ready to acknowledge that it is a dispute. ?? 

Militancy started after the Indian state rigged the 1987 elections. Syed Sallahudin Fought elections from Srinagar, yasin malik was his election manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

Dear brother I come from Indian occupied Kashmir, I don't have anything to do with Pakistan. 

Yes, you are right Pakistan should withdraw but is India ready to acknowledge that it is a dispute. ?? 

Militancy started after the Indian state rigged the 1987 elections. Syed Sallahudin Fought elections from Srinagar, yasin malik was his election manager. 

That shouldn't and can't be reason for militancy. India as a country still believe it's a dispute and just because of that Article 370 is there is Constitution. Brother try to understand that Kashmir is solely political issue and must be dealt in that way. Mixing religion or anything else will only dilute the case. Even present government couldn't do anything with respect to article 370 of Constitution though they came in power with rhetoric of scrapping it. 

If you people think Kashmir has right to annex it to Pakistan because of religion then Hindutva brigade is completely right in asking muslim of India to leave India..why they should allow muslim to live in India when one country was created on muslim sentiments and now another part want to dissociate itself based on same ideology?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, haidermpr said:

That shouldn't and can't be reason for militancy. India as a country still believe it's a dispute and just because of that Article 370 is there is Constitution. 

When every single institution failed to deliver justice to Kashmiris, they resorted to violence. Decades of suppression and humiliation, I have witnessed the suppression of Indian forces first hand. 

3 hours ago, haidermpr said:

Brother try to understand that Kashmir is solely political issue and must be dealt in that way. Mixing religion or anything else will only dilute the case. Even present government couldn't do anything with respect to article 370 of Constitution though they came in power with rhetoric of scrapping it. 

If you people think Kashmir has right to annex it to Pakistan because of religion then Hindutva brigade is completely right in asking muslim of India to leave India..why they should allow muslim to live in India when one country was created on muslim sentiments and now another part want to dissociate itself based on same ideology?

Well go back to my first reply, I had clearly said it's not about religion. Pakistan & India are both illegally occupying kashmir. How can I be part of a country which killed our men raped our women. last year Major goigoi who tied a human being to a jeep then pradedded him across a dozen villages was awarded by the Indian government. Using a human shield is a war crime. If people & the government of India had shown compassion with kashmir's, they wouldn't have been asking for freedom. Just last week two dozen men received pellets injuries in their eyes, most of them will lose their eyesight partially or completely. Where is the outrage? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LET INDIA AND PAKISTAN INITIATE RESULT ORIENTED DIALOGUE PROCESS TO SAVE PRECIOUS HUMAN LIVES IN KASHMIR: WASEEM REZA KASHMIRI-MILITARY AND MILITANCY IS NOT THE SOLUTION; APPEALED YOUTHS TO BE AMBASSADORS OF KNOWLEDGE.    

SHAFAQNA-

While expressing sorrow and worry over the recent innocent civilian killings in Kashmir, Seminary Student Waseem Reza Kashmiri urged upon the government of India and Pakistan to start result oriented dialogue process with the people of Jammu and Kashmir to end this bloodshed and save precious human lives in State.

 

In a statement, Kashmiri Seminary student of Al Mustafa (S) International University Howza Ilmia Qom Waseem Reza Kashmiri denounced the cycle of civilians killings in Jammu and Kashmir and demanded the withdraw of draconian laws like AFSPA (Armed Forces Special Power Act) which gives the forces immunity and special rights in carrying operations in disturbed areas of the State.There is no accountability of forces who openly doing target killing in Kashmir.

He further said that Kashmir is the political issue and it needs political solution, there should be end in Military and Militancy culture in Kashmir. Whether a civilian, militant or security personal being killed in any place of conflict zone, humanity mourns over the loss of precious human life. Termed the gun as the weapon of destruction and it’s the responsibility of leaders and intelligentsia to empower youths with knowledge and increase their foresight. As Nelson Mandela said “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”

He also condemned the incidents of raising flags of ISIS, Daesh, Alqaeda & Taliban in Kashmir and asked youths to know about their crimes carried in Muslim Countries. Writing and using Kalima on flags doesn’t make them ambassadors of Islam, their creation as well as their actions are against teachings of Quran and Holy Prophet (Pbuh). We need to understand the concept and history of Masjid-e-Zurara in Islam when the Holy Prophet (Pbuh) ordered for its demolition, because the enemies were trying to use said Mosque to harm and tarnish image of Islam.

APRIL 6, 2018/

TAGS: INDIAPAKISTAN

http://en.shafaqna.com/let-india-pakistan-initiate-result-oriented-dialogue-process-save-precious-human-lives-kashmir-waseem-reza-kashmiri-military-militancy-not-solution-appealed-youths-ambassa/

WASEEM-REZA-KASHMIR-ON-KILLING-1-845x521.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

When every single institution failed to deliver justice to Kashmiris, they resorted to violence. Decades of suppression and humiliation, I have witnessed the suppression of Indian forces first hand. 

Well go back to my first reply, I had clearly said it's not about religion. Pakistan & India are both illegally occupying kashmir. How can I be part of a country which killed our men raped our women. last year Major goigoi who tied a human being to a jeep then pradedded him across a dozen villages was awarded by the Indian government. Using a human shield is a war crime. If people & the government of India had shown compassion with kashmir's, they wouldn't have been asking for freedom. Just last week two dozen men received pellets injuries in their eyes, most of them will lose their eyesight partially or completely. Where is the outrage? 

We are condemning and will continue condemning our governments for crimes on Humanity. You are forgetting that even retired Army chiefs had condemned the human shield used by Major Gogoi and large number of people raised the issue and it was debated everywhere.  I personally can never support atrocities on civilians by anyone. 

Its not about your answer, most of militants and separatist leaders are using religion as basis of partition of Kashmir. Who was Burhan Wani for whom Kashmiri came out in support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, haidermpr said:

We are condemning and will continue condemning our governments for crimes on Humanity. You are forgetting that even retired Army chiefs had condemned the human shield used by Major Gogoi and large number of people raised the issue and it was debated everywhere.  I personally can never support atrocities on civilians by anyone. 

 

Retired army chiefs ??? The only person that I am aware of was a retired lieutenant. How many protests were held against army chief ? Hollow condemnations on Shiachat don't mean anything when nobody has the courage to speak against army on the ground.

 

1 hour ago, haidermpr said:

Its not about your answer, most of militants and separatist leaders are using religion as basis of partition of Kashmir. Who was Burhan Wani for whom Kashmiri came out in support

If most of them were using religion as a basis then they should be demanding an established of a Islamic state in kashmir, which surely is not the case.

Burhan wani for me was a martyr, he joined the path of resistance because of the atrocities he faced. Anyone who supports our right to self determination we Kashmiris will support him, be it burhan wani or anyone else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Kashmir Solidarity Day’ held in Tehran

 

April 7, 2018 - 5:03 PM News Code : 888450 Source : TasnimLink:  ‘Kashmir Solidarity Day’ held in Tehran  

Pakistan’s embassy in Tehran held a program in solidarity with Muslims in the disputed Kashmir region who have faced a new wave of violence by Indian forces in recent days. 

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Pakistan’s embassy in Tehran held a program in solidarity with Muslims in the disputed Kashmir region who have faced a new wave of violence by Indian forces in recent days. 

Addressing the event on Friday, Pakistani ambassador Asif Durrani said the brutal use of force by Indian forces has failed to suppress the struggle of Kashmiri people for the right to self-determination, APP reported, quoting a press release from Tehran. 

 

http://en.abna24.com/news/iran/‘kashmir-solidarity-day’-held-in-tehran_888450.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2018 at 5:03 PM, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

Burhan wani for me was a martyr, he joined the path of resistance because of the atrocities he faced. Anyone who supports our right to self determination we Kashmiris will support him, be it burhan wani or anyone else. 

Burhan Wani was a terrorist and will always call him a terrorist. You may have soft corner for these militants. Why we have to support when you people are having blind love and support for militants and Pakistan?

At the same time will continue condemning government oppressive policies on Kashmir civilians.

This is discussion is going nowhere.. so I am no going to discuss further. 

You talked about plebiscite but not ready to ask Pakistani establishment to leave the lands of Kashmir that was basic requirement of that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Pakistan’s embassy in Tehran held a program in solidarity with Muslims in the disputed Kashmir region who have faced a new wave of violence by Indian forces in recent days. 

Shame on Pakistan that backstabbed Kashmir and its people. It is Pakistan because of which Plebiscite couldn't happen. I can't support Munafiq establishment simply because it is so called muslim country.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, haidermpr said:

Burhan Wani was a terrorist and will always call him a terrorist. You may have soft corner for these militants. Why we have to support when you people are having blind love and support for militants and Pakistan?

At the same time will continue condemning government oppressive policies on Kashmir civilians.

This is discussion is going nowhere.. so I am no going to discuss further. 

You talked about plebiscite but not ready to ask Pakistani establishment to leave the lands of Kashmir that was basic requirement of that. 

 

You again accuse me of having blind love for Pakistan even though I called it an occupying force . When ever you discuss the Kashmir conflict with an Indian, they automatically assume that you support Pakistan. I do not sympathies with Pakistan in any way. I must say I have found Pakistanis more open minded than Indians when it comes to kashmir. 

A terrorist is not the one who bears arms to fight an oppressive regime but those who kill, suppress, humiliate the common man. Those who raised arms during Indias struggle for independence may have been terrorists for the British but for a common Indian they were freedom fighters.

 

On 06/04/2018 at 8:27 PM, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

Dear brother I come from Indian occupied Kashmir, I don't have anything to do with Pakistan. 

Yes, you are right Pakistan should withdraw but is India ready to acknowledge that it is a dispute. ?? 

 

This is what I had written in a previous reply. Pakistan should indeed withdraw but is India ready to acknowledge that it is a dispute ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

You again accuse me of having blind love for Pakistan even though I called it an occupying force . When ever you discuss the Kashmir conflict with an Indian, they automatically assume that you support Pakistan. I do not sympathies with Pakistan in any way. I must say I have found Pakistanis more open minded than Indians when it comes to kashmir. 

There is difference in hypocrisy and open mindedness. I don't understand why you people are still not able to see the truth that they are using Kashmir and its people as a tool nothing more than that. If they truly believe in your sufferings they should have handed over the Pakistan occupied Kashmir to UN and would have asked for plebiscite. 

 

4 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

A terrorist is not the one who bears arms to fight an oppressive regime but those who kill, suppress, humiliate the common man

Anyone is terrorist and tyrant who kills innocent civilians and even sleeping forces. Are you really shia? What is teachings of our great Imam Ali (as) regarding war and its ethics?

4 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

Pakistan should indeed withdraw but is India ready to acknowledge that it is a dispute ?

India already promised that in UN and no need to continue asking same question. Pakistan first need to fulfill is promise of withdrawing all its forces and people from occupied land. you can't blame India when the basic requirement of plebiscite was not completed by Pakistan.

Pakistan is fooling people of Kashmir since beginning and people are still not able to see the truth. 

here is not be should instead must have withdrawn long back.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, haidermpr said:

There is difference in hypocrisy and open mindedness. I don't understand why you people are still not able to see the truth that they are using Kashmir and its people as a tool nothing more than that. If they truly believe in your sufferings they should have handed over the Pakistan occupied Kashmir to UN and would have asked for plebiscite. 

 

 

 

When I say Pakistan, I am taking about common people of Pakistan not their corrupt government.

Is Pakistan using kashmir to settle scores with India?? YES it is, One has to be naive to deny that, every country has hegemonic goals so does Pakistan. You are just blaming Pakistan & Kashmiris to wash away all the heinous crimes India has committed in kashmir. Pakistan is using Kashmiris as a tool but who is giving them the ammunition to do so ?? 

It weren't Pakistani troops who raped, killed & blinded thousands of Kashmiris.

It wasn't Pakistani army chief who rewarded a war criminal. If India would have treated kashmir's as their own it would have held its armed forces accountable. 

3 hours ago, haidermpr said:

 

India already promised that in UN and no need to continue asking same question. Pakistan first need to fulfill is promise of withdrawing all its forces and people from occupied land. you can't blame India when the basic requirement of plebiscite was not completed by Pakistan.

Pakistan is fooling people of Kashmir since beginning and people are still not able to see the truth. 

here is not be should instead must have withdrawn long back.....

 

 

India promised what ??? A plebiscite after the withdrawal of Pakistani forces??

India has long maintained that Kashmir is an internal issue. So what is India promising at UN. Please substantiate your calim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...