Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Jin Jin

What about Kashmir?

Rate this topic

18 hours ago, Jin Jin said:

donot twist the facts

Ranbir Singh's grandson Hari Singh, who had ascended the throne of Kashmir in 1925, was the reigning monarch in 1947 at the conclusion of British rule of the subcontinent and the subsequent partition of the British Indian Empire into the newly independent Union of India and the Dominion of Pakistan. An internal revolt began in the Poonch region against oppressive taxation by the Maharaja.[77] In August, Maharaja's forces fired upon demonstrations in favour of Kashmir joining Pakistan, burned whole villages and massacred innocent people.[78] The Poonch rebels declared an independent government of "Azad" Kashmir on 24 October.[79] Rulers of Princely States were encouraged to accede their States to either Dominion – India or Pakistan, taking into account factors such as geographical contiguity and the wishes of their people. In 1947, Kashmir's population was "77% Muslim and 20% Hindu".[80] To postpone making a hurried decision, the Maharaja signed a standstill agreement with Pakistan, which ensured continuity of trade, travel, communication, and similar services between the two. Such an agreement was pending with India.[81] Following huge riots in Jammu, in October 1947, Pashtuns from Pakistan's North-West Frontier Provincerecruited by the Poonch rebels, invaded Kashmir, along with the Poonch rebels, allegedly incensed by the atrocities against fellow Muslims in Poonch and Jammu. The tribesmen engaged in looting and killing along the way.[82][83] The ostensible aim of the guerilla campaign was to frighten Hari Singh into submission. Instead the Maharaja appealed to the Government of India for assistance, and the Governor-General Lord Mountbatten[c] agreed on the condition that the ruler accede to India.[80] Once the Maharaja signed the Instrument of Accession, Indian soldiers entered Kashmir and drove the Pakistani-sponsored irregulars from all but a small section of the state. India accepted the accession, regarding it provisional[84] until such time as the will of the people can be ascertained. Kashmir leader Sheikh Abdullah endorsed the accession as ad-hoc which would be ultimately decided by the people of the State. He was appointed the head of the emergency administration by the Maharaja.[85] The Pakistani government immediately contested the accession, suggesting that it was fraudulent, that the Maharaja acted under duress and that he had no right to sign an agreement with India when the standstill agreement with Pakistan was still in force.

Read all these events properly before copy pasting wikipedia...

all the communities were at receiving end and were massacred during 1947 partition..we should condemn killing and plundering of muslim, sikh and hindus. I can not support killing and plundering of the wealth of any innocent that is completely un islamic. 

3 hours ago, haidermpr said:

Dont fool people here with rhetoric. Tell us simply what Pakistani forces are doing in lands of Kashmir without any agreement for that? Instead they should have left after UN intervention according to agreement of plebiscite. Why India has to leave its part of Kashmir when Kashmir was legally acceded to India?

Pakistani forces in kashmir are an occupational force so are Indian forces. 

As per the instrument of accession there has to be a plebiscite, which is yet to happen.

IMG_5425.JPG

29 minutes ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

Pakistani forces in kashmir are an occupational force so are Indian forces. 

As per the instrument of accession there has to be a plebiscite, which is yet to happen.

IMG_5425.JPG

Dear Show me single sentence of plebiscite in instrument of accession by Jammu and Kashmir Maharaja. Original copy of accession document attached.  I once again retreat that Mr. Nehru had promised plebiscite on his own and he would have completed his promises but illegal occupation and assault by Pakistan forces destroyed the hope of Kashmir people. But yo people are not ready to see  the truth and blaming India instead of Pakistan which is real culprit of your plight.

JK Accession.jpg

JK2.jpg

17 minutes ago, haidermpr said:

Dear Show me single sentence of plebiscite in instrument of accession by Jammu and Kashmir Maharaja. Original copy of accession document attached.  I once again retreat that Mr. Nehru had promised plebiscite on his own and he would have completed his promises but illegal occupation and assault by Pakistan forces destroyed the hope of Kashmir people. But yo people are not ready to see  the truth and blaming India instead of Pakistan which is real culprit of your plight.

JK Accession.jpg

JK2.jpg

Why can't Nehrus (Indias first prime ministers ) promise be fulfilled now & end this dispute once in for all. 

You have repeatedly blamed Kashmir's and Pakistan but you are not ready to acknowledge that Pakistan has always maintained that Kashmiris should be given the right to self determination & India on the other had been betraying Kashmiris from day one.

It is the Indian forces that have been blinding, maiming & killing kashmir's not Pakistani. 

23 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

Why can't Nehrus (Indias first prime ministers ) promise be fulfilled now & end this dispute once in for all. 

You have repeatedly blamed Kashmir's and Pakistan but you are not ready to acknowledge that Pakistan has always maintained that Kashmiris should be given the right to self determination & India on the other had been betraying Kashmiris from day one.

It is the Indian forces that have been blinding, maiming & killing kashmir's not Pakistani.

As per condition of plebiscite Pakistan must leave sovereign lands of Kashmir and after that anything can be done. Why militancy was initiated and forces are bound to respond back. Yes killing innocent civilians is condemnable.

What do you by Pakistan always maintained that Kashmiris should be given right to self determination when illegally they are occupying vast land? Why they are not leaving those occupied land before plebiscite as per agreement? 

it is your leaders who are betraying people of Kashmir since initial days just like Jinnah and his friends had betrayed muslim of whole continent. India never betrayed people of Kashmir. we have an agreement in place and working accordingly. 

23 hours ago, haidermpr said:

As per condition of plebiscite Pakistan must leave sovereign lands of Kashmir and after that anything can be done. Why militancy was initiated and forces are bound to respond back. Yes killing innocent civilians is condemnable.

What do you by Pakistan always maintained that Kashmiris should be given right to self determination when illegally they are occupying vast land? Why they are not leaving those occupied land before plebiscite as per agreement? 

it is your leaders who are betraying people of Kashmir since initial days just like Jinnah and his friends had betrayed muslim of whole continent. India never betrayed people of Kashmir. we have an agreement in place and working accordingly. 

Dear brother I come from Indian occupied Kashmir, I don't have anything to do with Pakistan. 

Yes, you are right Pakistan should withdraw but is India ready to acknowledge that it is a dispute. ?? 

Militancy started after the Indian state rigged the 1987 elections. Syed Sallahudin Fought elections from Srinagar, yasin malik was his election manager. 

23 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

Dear brother I come from Indian occupied Kashmir, I don't have anything to do with Pakistan. 

Yes, you are right Pakistan should withdraw but is India ready to acknowledge that it is a dispute. ?? 

Militancy started after the Indian state rigged the 1987 elections. Syed Sallahudin Fought elections from Srinagar, yasin malik was his election manager. 

That shouldn't and can't be reason for militancy. India as a country still believe it's a dispute and just because of that Article 370 is there is Constitution. Brother try to understand that Kashmir is solely political issue and must be dealt in that way. Mixing religion or anything else will only dilute the case. Even present government couldn't do anything with respect to article 370 of Constitution though they came in power with rhetoric of scrapping it. 

If you people think Kashmir has right to annex it to Pakistan because of religion then Hindutva brigade is completely right in asking muslim of India to leave India..why they should allow muslim to live in India when one country was created on muslim sentiments and now another part want to dissociate itself based on same ideology?

That shouldn't and can't be reason for militancy. India as a country still believe it's a dispute and just because of that Article 370 is there is Constitution. 

When every single institution failed to deliver justice to Kashmiris, they resorted to violence. Decades of suppression and humiliation, I have witnessed the suppression of Indian forces first hand. 

Brother try to understand that Kashmir is solely political issue and must be dealt in that way. Mixing religion or anything else will only dilute the case. Even present government couldn't do anything with respect to article 370 of Constitution though they came in power with rhetoric of scrapping it. 

If you people think Kashmir has right to annex it to Pakistan because of religion then Hindutva brigade is completely right in asking muslim of India to leave India..why they should allow muslim to live in India when one country was created on muslim sentiments and now another part want to dissociate itself based on same ideology?

Well go back to my first reply, I had clearly said it's not about religion. Pakistan & India are both illegally occupying kashmir. How can I be part of a country which killed our men raped our women. last year Major goigoi who tied a human being to a jeep then pradedded him across a dozen villages was awarded by the Indian government. Using a human shield is a war crime. If people & the government of India had shown compassion with kashmir's, they wouldn't have been asking for freedom. Just last week two dozen men received pellets injuries in their eyes, most of them will lose their eyesight partially or completely. Where is the outrage? 

LET INDIA AND PAKISTAN INITIATE RESULT ORIENTED DIALOGUE PROCESS TO SAVE PRECIOUS HUMAN LIVES IN KASHMIR: WASEEM REZA KASHMIRI-MILITARY AND MILITANCY IS NOT THE SOLUTION; APPEALED YOUTHS TO BE AMBASSADORS OF KNOWLEDGE.    

SHAFAQNA-

While expressing sorrow and worry over the recent innocent civilian killings in Kashmir, Seminary Student Waseem Reza Kashmiri urged upon the government of India and Pakistan to start result oriented dialogue process with the people of Jammu and Kashmir to end this bloodshed and save precious human lives in State.

In a statement, Kashmiri Seminary student of Al Mustafa (S) International University Howza Ilmia Qom Waseem Reza Kashmiri denounced the cycle of civilians killings in Jammu and Kashmir and demanded the withdraw of draconian laws like AFSPA (Armed Forces Special Power Act) which gives the forces immunity and special rights in carrying operations in disturbed areas of the State.There is no accountability of forces who openly doing target killing in Kashmir.

He further said that Kashmir is the political issue and it needs political solution, there should be end in Military and Militancy culture in Kashmir. Whether a civilian, militant or security personal being killed in any place of conflict zone, humanity mourns over the loss of precious human life. Termed the gun as the weapon of destruction and it’s the responsibility of leaders and intelligentsia to empower youths with knowledge and increase their foresight. As Nelson Mandela said “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”

He also condemned the incidents of raising flags of ISIS, Daesh, Alqaeda & Taliban in Kashmir and asked youths to know about their crimes carried in Muslim Countries. Writing and using Kalima on flags doesn’t make them ambassadors of Islam, their creation as well as their actions are against teachings of Quran and Holy Prophet (Pbuh). We need to understand the concept and history of Masjid-e-Zurara in Islam when the Holy Prophet (Pbuh) ordered for its demolition, because the enemies were trying to use said Mosque to harm and tarnish image of Islam.

APRIL 6, 2018/

TAGS: INDIAPAKISTAN

http://en.shafaqna.com/let-india-pakistan-initiate-result-oriented-dialogue-process-save-precious-human-lives-kashmir-waseem-reza-kashmiri-military-militancy-not-solution-appealed-youths-ambassa/

WASEEM-REZA-KASHMIR-ON-KILLING-1-845x521.jpg

3 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

When every single institution failed to deliver justice to Kashmiris, they resorted to violence. Decades of suppression and humiliation, I have witnessed the suppression of Indian forces first hand. 

Well go back to my first reply, I had clearly said it's not about religion. Pakistan & India are both illegally occupying kashmir. How can I be part of a country which killed our men raped our women. last year Major goigoi who tied a human being to a jeep then pradedded him across a dozen villages was awarded by the Indian government. Using a human shield is a war crime. If people & the government of India had shown compassion with kashmir's, they wouldn't have been asking for freedom. Just last week two dozen men received pellets injuries in their eyes, most of them will lose their eyesight partially or completely. Where is the outrage? 

We are condemning and will continue condemning our governments for crimes on Humanity. You are forgetting that even retired Army chiefs had condemned the human shield used by Major Gogoi and large number of people raised the issue and it was debated everywhere.  I personally can never support atrocities on civilians by anyone. 

Its not about your answer, most of militants and separatist leaders are using religion as basis of partition of Kashmir. Who was Burhan Wani for whom Kashmiri came out in support

33 minutes ago, haidermpr said:

We are condemning and will continue condemning our governments for crimes on Humanity. You are forgetting that even retired Army chiefs had condemned the human shield used by Major Gogoi and large number of people raised the issue and it was debated everywhere.  I personally can never support atrocities on civilians by anyone. 

Retired army chiefs ??? The only person that I am aware of was a retired lieutenant. How many protests were held against army chief ? Hollow condemnations on Shiachat don't mean anything when nobody has the courage to speak against army on the ground.

1 hour ago, haidermpr said:

Its not about your answer, most of militants and separatist leaders are using religion as basis of partition of Kashmir. Who was Burhan Wani for whom Kashmiri came out in support

If most of them were using religion as a basis then they should be demanding an established of a Islamic state in kashmir, which surely is not the case.

Burhan wani for me was a martyr, he joined the path of resistance because of the atrocities he faced. Anyone who supports our right to self determination we Kashmiris will support him, be it burhan wani or anyone else. 

‘Kashmir Solidarity Day’ held in Tehran

April 7, 2018 - 5:03 PM News Code : 888450 Source : TasnimLink:  ‘Kashmir Solidarity Day’ held in Tehran  

Pakistan’s embassy in Tehran held a program in solidarity with Muslims in the disputed Kashmir region who have faced a new wave of violence by Indian forces in recent days. 

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Pakistan’s embassy in Tehran held a program in solidarity with Muslims in the disputed Kashmir region who have faced a new wave of violence by Indian forces in recent days. 

Addressing the event on Friday, Pakistani ambassador Asif Durrani said the brutal use of force by Indian forces has failed to suppress the struggle of Kashmiri people for the right to self-determination, APP reported, quoting a press release from Tehran. 

http://en.abna24.com/news/iran/‘kashmir-solidarity-day’-held-in-tehran_888450.html

On 4/7/2018 at 5:03 PM, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

Burhan wani for me was a martyr, he joined the path of resistance because of the atrocities he faced. Anyone who supports our right to self determination we Kashmiris will support him, be it burhan wani or anyone else. 

Burhan Wani was a terrorist and will always call him a terrorist. You may have soft corner for these militants. Why we have to support when you people are having blind love and support for militants and Pakistan?

At the same time will continue condemning government oppressive policies on Kashmir civilians.

This is discussion is going nowhere.. so I am no going to discuss further. 

You talked about plebiscite but not ready to ask Pakistani establishment to leave the lands of Kashmir that was basic requirement of that. 

19 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Pakistan’s embassy in Tehran held a program in solidarity with Muslims in the disputed Kashmir region who have faced a new wave of violence by Indian forces in recent days. 

Shame on Pakistan that backstabbed Kashmir and its people. It is Pakistan because of which Plebiscite couldn't happen. I can't support Munafiq establishment simply because it is so called muslim country.

29 minutes ago, haidermpr said:

Burhan Wani was a terrorist and will always call him a terrorist. You may have soft corner for these militants. Why we have to support when you people are having blind love and support for militants and Pakistan?

At the same time will continue condemning government oppressive policies on Kashmir civilians.

This is discussion is going nowhere.. so I am no going to discuss further. 

You talked about plebiscite but not ready to ask Pakistani establishment to leave the lands of Kashmir that was basic requirement of that. 

You again accuse me of having blind love for Pakistan even though I called it an occupying force . When ever you discuss the Kashmir conflict with an Indian, they automatically assume that you support Pakistan. I do not sympathies with Pakistan in any way. I must say I have found Pakistanis more open minded than Indians when it comes to kashmir. 

A terrorist is not the one who bears arms to fight an oppressive regime but those who kill, suppress, humiliate the common man. Those who raised arms during Indias struggle for independence may have been terrorists for the British but for a common Indian they were freedom fighters.

On 06/04/2018 at 8:27 PM, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

This is what I had written in a previous reply. Pakistan should indeed withdraw but is India ready to acknowledge that it is a dispute ?

4 hours ago, Ali Al Kashmiri said:

You again accuse me of having blind love for Pakistan even though I called it an occupying force . When ever you discuss the Kashmir conflict with an Indian, they automatically assume that you support Pakistan. I do not sympathies with Pakistan in any way. I must say I have found Pakistanis more open minded than Indians when it comes to kashmir. 

There is difference in hypocrisy and open mindedness. I don't understand why you people are still not able to see the truth that they are using Kashmir and its people as a tool nothing more than that. If they truly believe in your sufferings they should have handed over the Pakistan occupied Kashmir to UN and would have asked for plebiscite. 

A terrorist is not the one who bears arms to fight an oppressive regime but those who kill, suppress, humiliate the common man

Anyone is terrorist and tyrant who kills innocent civilians and even sleeping forces. Are you really shia? What is teachings of our great Imam Ali (as) regarding war and its ethics?

Pakistan should indeed withdraw but is India ready to acknowledge that it is a dispute ?

India already promised that in UN and no need to continue asking same question. Pakistan first need to fulfill is promise of withdrawing all its forces and people from occupied land. you can't blame India when the basic requirement of plebiscite was not completed by Pakistan.

Pakistan is fooling people of Kashmir since beginning and people are still not able to see the truth. 

here is not be should instead must have withdrawn long back.....

2 hours ago, haidermpr said:

There is difference in hypocrisy and open mindedness. I don't understand why you people are still not able to see the truth that they are using Kashmir and its people as a tool nothing more than that. If they truly believe in your sufferings they should have handed over the Pakistan occupied Kashmir to UN and would have asked for plebiscite. 

When I say Pakistan, I am taking about common people of Pakistan not their corrupt government.

Is Pakistan using kashmir to settle scores with India?? YES it is, One has to be naive to deny that, every country has hegemonic goals so does Pakistan. You are just blaming Pakistan & Kashmiris to wash away all the heinous crimes India has committed in kashmir. Pakistan is using Kashmiris as a tool but who is giving them the ammunition to do so ?? 

It weren't Pakistani troops who raped, killed & blinded thousands of Kashmiris.

It wasn't Pakistani army chief who rewarded a war criminal. If India would have treated kashmir's as their own it would have held its armed forces accountable. 

India already promised that in UN and no need to continue asking same question. Pakistan first need to fulfill is promise of withdrawing all its forces and people from occupied land. you can't blame India when the basic requirement of plebiscite was not completed by Pakistan.

Pakistan is fooling people of Kashmir since beginning and people are still not able to see the truth. 

here is not be should instead must have withdrawn long back.....

India promised what ??? A plebiscite after the withdrawal of Pakistani forces??

India has long maintained that Kashmir is an internal issue. So what is India promising at UN. Please substantiate your calim.

14 hours ago, Jin Jin said:

un for the muslims funny post why cant they do anything in palestine, syria, burma

It is about promise of my country and not about UN.. Pakistan failed to honor its promise of withdrawing troops and militia from Kashmir..

5 hours ago, haidermpr said:

Pakistan failed to honor its promise of withdrawing troops and militia from Kashmir..

beacuse they never promised and never agreed on this solution, why you always try to twist the facts read this

india sought resolution of the issue at the UN Security Council, despite Sheikh Abdullah's opposition to it.[note 5] Following the set-up of the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan (UNCIP), the UN Security Council passed Resolution 47 on 21 April 1948. The measure called for an immediate cease-fire and called on the Government of Pakistan 'to secure the withdrawal from the state of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the state for the purpose of fighting.' It also asked Government of India to reduce its forces to minimum strength, after which the circumstances for holding a plebiscite should be put into effect 'on the question of Accession of the state to India or Pakistan.' However, it was not until 1 January 1949 that the ceasefire could be put into effect, signed by General Douglas Gracey on behalf of Pakistan and General Roy Bucher on behalf of India.[82] However, both India and Pakistan failed to arrive at a truce agreement due to differences over interpretation of the procedure for and the extent of demilitarisation. One sticking point was whether the Azad Kashmiri army was to be disbanded during the truce stage or at the plebiscite stage.[83]

The UNCIP made three visits to the subcontinent between 1948 and 1949, trying to find a solution agreeable to both India and Pakistan.[84] It reported to the Security Council in August 1948 that "the presence of troops of Pakistan" inside Kashmir represented a "material change" in the situation. A two-part process was proposed for the withdrawal of forces. In the first part, Pakistan was to withdraw its forces as well as other Pakistani nationals from the state. In the second part, "when the Commission shall have notified the Government of India" that Pakistani withdrawal has been completed, India was to withdraw the bulk of its forces. After both the withdrawals were completed, a plebiscite would be held.[85][note 7]The resolution was accepted by India but effectively rejected by Pakistan.[note 8]

Edited by Jin Jin

Majid Majidi (director of Prophet Mohammad (pbu) story about his visit of Shias of Kashmir (Ladak) 

he says that all people of there even Buddhists are participating in Imam Hussain (as) Majalis & people of there asked him to during  of His  visit & Ziarat of Imam Reza(as) as advocate of them does Ziarat.

Ashura in Hamalaya mountains 

Azadari In between mountains Hunza-Gilgit Baltistan

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Outstanding kashmir Shia scholar 'Agha Syed Hassan' leads protest against massacre in Palestine

May 19, 2018 - 10:12 AM News Code : 894032 Source : Kashmir News ServiceLink:   

Anjumna Shari Shian Friday organized a massive protest demonstration against massacre of innocent people of Palestine by Israeli Forces in Central Kashmir’s Budgam.

(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Anjumna Shari Shian Friday organized a massive protest demonstration against massacre of innocent people of Palestine by Israeli Forces in Central Kashmir’s Budgam.

Thousands of people participated in the protest demonstration that was led by Anjuman Shari Shian President Agha Syed Hassan Almosvi Alsafvi.

http://en.abna24.com/news/central-asia-subcontinent/outstanding-kashmir-shia-scholar-agha-syed-hassan-leads-protest-against-massacre-in-palestine_894032.html

Pakistan: Political leaders make efforts to rally Shia vote-bank in Dera Ismail Khan

http://en.abna24.com/news/central-asia-subcontinent/pakistan-political-leaders-make-efforts-to-rally-shia-vote-bank-in-dera-ismail-khan_892526.html

WASEEM RIZVI LAUNCHES INDIA’S FIRST SHIA MUSLIM POLITICAL PARTY

SHARES

New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh (UP) Shia Central Waqf Board chairperson, Waseem Rizvi, launched country’s first Shia Muslim political party called Indian Shia Awami League (ISAL) on Monday.

The idea is to assert Shia identity and differentiate it from the Sunnis, said Rizvi adding “We are open to whichever party looks after the interest of the Shia community” ahead of the 2019 general elections.

https://theshahab.com/2018/05/15/waseem-rizvi-launches-indias-first-shia-muslim-political-party/

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Senior Kashmiri Shia scholar: Solution of Kashmir lies in meaningful dialogue

May 29, 2018 - 1:25 PM News Code : 895407 Source : Kashmir News S.Link:  Senior Kashmiri Shia scholar: Solution of Kashmir lies in meaningful dialogue  

Senior Shia leader and president Anjuman Shari Shain Aga Syed Hasan Almosvi Alsafvi has said that the solution of Kashmir issue lies in the meaningful dialogue.

http://en.abna24.com/news/central-asia-subcontinent/senior-kashmiri-shia-scholar-solution-of-kashmir-lies-in-meaningful-dialogue_895407.html

On 5/20/2018 at 9:53 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

WASEEM RIZVI LAUNCHES INDIA’S FIRST SHIA MUSLIM POLITICAL PARTY

SHARES

New Delhi: Uttar Pradesh (UP) Shia Central Waqf Board chairperson, Waseem Rizvi, launched country’s first Shia Muslim political party called Indian Shia Awami League (ISAL) on Monday.

The idea is to assert Shia identity and differentiate it from the Sunnis, said Rizvi adding “We are open to whichever party looks after the interest of the Shia community” ahead of the 2019 general elections.

https://theshahab.com/2018/05/15/waseem-rizvi-launches-indias-first-shia-muslim-political-party/

Lucknow: The chairman of the UP Shia Waqf Board, Waseem Rizvi, has been  ‘excommunicated’ from Islam for not accepting the fatwa issued by Iraq’s top Shia cleric Ayatollah Ali Al-Sistani against handing over Waqf properties for the construction of a temple of shrine. Senior Shia cleric Maulana Kalbe Jawwad announced Waseem Rizvi’s ‘ouster’ from the Shia community, following the controversy over his offer of disputed land at Babri Masjid site for Ram Temple construction.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/020918/shia-waqf-board-chief-waseem-rizvi-excommunicated.html

1 hour ago, zafa said:

Lucknow: The chairman of the UP Shia Waqf Board, Waseem Rizvi, has been  ‘excommunicated’ from Islam for not accepting the fatwa issued by Iraq’s top Shia cleric Ayatollah Ali Al-Sistani against handing over Waqf properti

Salam nothing official declared from his eminence office about this issue all of links to this new backs to right wing Indian news ,that is clear they are angry about recent meeting of Mr Zarif with Imran Khan & strengthen of ties between Iran & Pakistan that mr Rizvi is one of main Supporters of Imran Khan that after his meeting with mr Zarif he Orderd to make easier situataion for Pakistani Shias about traveling to Karbala that is against interests of their zionist Ally.

Disrespecting of Indian Army to Kshmiri martyre

25b2916b5c49db617f52fa5ea48efee7_749.jpg

http://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-آسیای-مرکزی-و-شبه-قاره/نظامیان-هندی-پیکر-شهید-کشمیری-را-بر-روی-زمین-کشیدند_741044.html

Pakistani human rights minister condemned oppression of peopl of Kashmir

http://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-آسیای-مرکزی-و-شبه-قاره/واکنش-وزیر-حقوق-بشر-پاکستان-به-سرکوب-مردم-کشمیر_741050.html

restricting of Azadari at Kashmir by Kashmiri government

http://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-آسیای-مرکزی-و-شبه-قاره/واکنش-انجمن-شریعت-شیعیان-کشمیر-به-محدودیت-دسته‎های-عزادا_740811.html

India’s Prime Minister attends Muharram mourning rituals 

http://en.abna24.com/news/central-asia-subcontinent/india’s-prime-minister-attends-muharram-mourning-rituals_909453.html

September 16, 2018 - 7:23 PM News Code : 909453 Source : IQNALink: 
India’s Prime Minister attends Muharram mourning rituals

India’s Prime Minister attended a ceremony held to mourn the martyrdom anniversary of Imam Hussein (AS). 

image.png

Edited by Ashvazdanghe