Reza

What If Earth Started Spinning Twice as Fast?

18 hours ago, notme said:

Nah man. This is stationery.

stationery-500x500.png

Everything is moving. 

At least you spelt it right genius.

Everything is moving because someone told you it is.

2 hours ago, Tany said:

Everything is moving because someone told you it is.

No everything is moving because it has energy. If nothing were moving, the universe would be absolutely dead. Movement, in general, has nothing whatsoever to do with any person's words. It is the way The Creator made things. 

Edited by notme

1 hour ago, notme said:

No everything is moving because it has energy. If nothing were moving, the universe would be absolutely dead. Movement, in general, has nothing whatsoever to do with any person's words. It is the way The Creator made things. 

What are you wittering on about? You've seen this "universe" yourself?

40 minutes ago, Tany said:

You've seen this "universe" yourself?

Yes I live in it. I was assuming you do too. Do you mean to imply that you aren't a part of all that is created? Or do you define "universe" in some unique way that is different from the rest of us? Or do you just mean to divert and ruin the discussion? In the absence of evidence to the contrary, I'm inclined toward believing the latter, in which case I'll stop "feeding the troll" right now. 

What has energy has motion.

Atoms are in constant motion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom

Into the same rivers we step and do not step, we are and are not. (Heraclitus Homericus)
It is not possible to step twice into the same river according to Heraclitus, or to come into contact twice with a mortal being in the same state. (Plutarch)

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, notme said:

Yes I live in it. I was assuming you do too. Do you mean to imply that you aren't a part of all that is created? Or do you define "universe" in some unique way that is different from the rest of us? Or do you just mean to divert and ruin the discussion? In the absence of evidence to the contrary, I'm inclined toward believing the latter, in which case I'll stop "feeding the troll" right now. 

By reading your quotes from your heroes such as Galileo and NDT (haha) it is not worth replying to your questions, you are already too far gone!

Until the next time.

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:11 PM, iraqi_shia said:

Are you telling us the earth is not rotating or is flat?

I'm not telling anyone anything. All I'm saying is I can't feel the earth rotate at over 1000 mph.

5 hours ago, Tany said:

I'm not telling anyone anything. All I'm saying is I can't feel the earth rotate at over 1000 mph.

I can't feel it either. 

I also can't feel my blood exchanging oxygen with my cells or my neurons firing in my nervous system. I can not feel the leaves of my fruit trees photosynthesizing solar energy and oxygen into the raw materials for their delicious fruits. I can not feel the surface of the Earth pressing lower layers to make coal and diamonds. 

And yet it is happening. 

Edited by notme

6 hours ago, Tany said:

By reading your quotes from your heroes such as Galileo and NDT (haha) it is not worth replying to your questions, you are already too far gone!

Until the next time.

To be anti-science is to oppose The Creator. Also, the "flat earth movement" is a Nazi conspiracy. You can't be Muslim and Nazi.

17 hours ago, notme said:

To be anti-science is to oppose The Creator. Also, the "flat earth movement" is a Nazi conspiracy. You can't be Muslim and Nazi.

Was getting bored of this but I just had to retort. "Space" and Heliocentricity are Satanist movements, you can't be a Muslim and a Satanist.

18 hours ago, IbnSina said:

If the water levels would increase around the equator because of the higher rotational speed and thus send several areas of land under water, shouldnt new areas of land be brought up around the poles from the water level decreasing?

The Earth is a spheroid short at the poles at ~10km each pole. So if the Earth stopped spinning water at the poles will rise by that amount.

Edited by hasanhh

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:50 PM, monad said:

What has energy has motion.

:dwarf:"You are driving me into my own un-medicated state!"

Motion is an analytical contextual.

Please review Newton's 1st Law.

This is spelled N_E_W_T_O_N  and not  G_N_U_T_O_N.

Gnuton's 1st Law states "animals that stand still get eaten".

4 hours ago, Tany said:

Was getting bored of this but I just had to retort. "Space" and Heliocentricity are Satanist movements, you can't be a Muslim and a Satanist.

what stage are you at?. The masonic, Illuminati stage?. Flat earth vs round Earth? Colonies on mars? List goes on - If you are wanting to make some points, make some, but making one lined childish remarks to infer your newly found secret knowledge that makes you think you are above the rest of the theists means jack. You are still a slave like the rest, who has to follow the laws of those you detest. so shut up or speak up properly. child. :pushup2:

3 minutes ago, monad said:

what stage are you at?. The masonic, Illuminati stage?. Flat earth vs round Earth? Colonies on mars? List goes on - If you are wanting to make some points, make some, but making one lined childish remarks to infer your newly found secret knowledge that makes you think you are above the rest of the theists means jack. You are still a slave like the rest, who has to follow the laws of those you detest. so shut up or speak up properly. child. :pushup2:

Who rattled your cage? Or are you Notme's fanboy?

Clearly you haven't reached those stages, go back under your rock and blindly follow your masters, buffoon.

3 hours ago, iraqi_shia said:

I see. So when your in an air plane, and its travelling 1000mph, can you feel that?

Pretty sure he doesn't believe in airplanes. They are nothing but a giant conspiracy designed to make us think you can fly all the way around the world.